WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Oh yes - and there'll be an option to mess with Avery if you're not a Debs fan too.
I like both those characters. Trust me, on my main playthrough I have to fight the need to want to be with Debbie as I just try to be faithful to the wife. But like I said I know some people don't like Debbie but as long as she ain't playing with my MC emotions than she is cool in my book.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I don't mind Deb as I have her on my 2nd play through but I am looking forward to Heather/Trish getting there claws deeper into wifey(poor thing may not what hit her) but hubby reaction would be interesting to see.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I like both those characters. Trust me, on my main playthrough I have to fight the need to want to be with Debbie as I just try to be faithful to the wife. But like I said I know some people don't like Debbie but as long as she ain't playing with my MC emotions than she is cool in my book.
Nope - pretty much eye candy. Although I'm not sure she sees it that way :).

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I don't mind Deb as I have her on my 2nd play through but I am looking forward to Heather/Trish getting there claws deeper into wifey(poor thing may not what hit her) but hubby reaction would be interesting to see.
Quite fancy that too. I am going to adjust the Respect parameters too to open up more options for those who want to be more normal (and not totally useless) - so that should bring Trish online for many more of us.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Quite fancy that too. I am going to adjust the Respect parameters too to open up more options for those who want to be more normal (and not totally useless) - so that should bring Trish online for many more of us.
I can just see the headlines now
Blood bath at wifey home

Reactions: Illegible Mink

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I think that the sharing route would be the ideal route to be flirting with Debbie. Just remember to watch your credit card :)
Yes - I don't want her to just wander off into the sunset. I don't really see her fitting into the Cheat route...might be a stretch for Cuck route too. She might play a role in these paths though. The Share route would allow MMC to bring her into the lifestyle.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord Ashram

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I watch S.V.U as I always fancy Stephanie March (A.D.A Alaxandra Cabot) so I can think of a few things Heather/Trish cold do to hubby.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yes - I don't want her to just wander off into the sunset. I don't really see her fitting into the Cheat route...might be a stretch for Cuck route too. She might play a role in these paths though. The Share route would MMC to bring her into the lifestyle.
You could always bury Debby in the back garden(just sayin)

• Wow
Reactions: Illegible Mink

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I watch S.V.U as I always fancy Stephanie March (A.D.A Alaxandra Cabot) so I can think of a few things Heather/Trish cold do to hubby.
Ugg. She was the worst. She should have just tattooed "I can't take this to trial without more evidence" on her forehead. Then again all the ADAs sucked until Rafael Barba showed up. That being said I'd still let her spank me and call her mommy.

Reactions: Old Dog
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes