Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
A special treat for who I wonder
View attachment 1664112
Nice - I reckon she's ready for anyone! Certainly will be soon enough - they can form a line!

Btw - watch out for your lights reflecting in mirrors and windows. There's no way of getting rid of it unless you reduce the size of the light to a point only (not a disc) and leave it at 1 pixel - but that harshes the brightness quite a bit. I tend to forget this and then have to re-render when I see the completed image - and it doesn't show up on previews. You need to move the light so it's out of the reflection - and possibly reduce its size too. Learned all this the hard way!

Reactions: Old Dog

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Awesome, bu bo love for cute Emma yet :cry:? And i'm also excited to get a taste of Stella.
Yep - Stella may be open to some messing about down the line :) - especially as we now know what she's into. We'll see some scenes with her and Conner in 5.0 (and possibly James depending on route).

Reactions: lipe2410

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Nice - I reckon she's ready for anyone! Certainly will be soon enough - they can form a line!

Btw - watch out for your lights reflecting in mirrors and windows. There's no way of getting rid of it unless you reduce the size of the light to a point only (not a disc) and leave it at 1 pixel - but that harshes the brightness quite a bit. I tend to forget this and then have to re-render when I see the completed image - and it doesn't show up on previews. You need to move the light so it's out of the reflection - and possibly reduce its size too. Learned all this the hard way!
The light reflection is off the ceiling fan and I normally get rid of it through PS but I had forgotten all about it.
I try to use either Ghost lighting/spotlight sometimes together and I have found that spotlight gives a more natural light'
Using Spotlight does come with its own problems(reflections)as you can see in the render DOH
Thanks for the heads up

Reactions: Illegible Mink

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
The light reflection is off the ceiling fan and I normally get rid of it through PS but I had forgotten all about it.
I try to use either Ghost lighting/spotlight sometimes together and I have found that spotlight gives a more natural light'
Using Spotlight does come with its own problems(reflections)as you can see in the render DOH
Thanks for the heads up
I often use Ghost lights too - but as you say, spots can be better. They can give a sense of realism and textures that Ghost lights don't.

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
Thanks for the heads up
I don't think anyone else was looking at the mirror ;)

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1645453490622.png

Unlocked

Morning guys - just a quick update on where we are for 5.0.
So this week I've been able to get quiet a lot done in terms of renders. So far we sit at 200, but I'm planning a lot more. So far the renders have centred on Clearwater Camp. You'll see what James and Stella get up to, as well as take your relationship physically forward with Debbie - if you want to. If you don't there's a set based around our local junkie, Avery. We'll also be opening up with James before heading home. These renders are all done.
Our next renders will be around our time at home with your wife. For the first time they'll be much more based around our various paths and getting wifey interested in them. It's all about turning her to accept a new direction in her love life - and so scenarios are being written around confidence building. We want her to accept her future! So I see a shopping trip ahead (with Heather - the best one for the job), and a visit to the local bar where she'll start to see that she is attractive to other men. She should really start to understand where you are and where you want to go with your relationship too. So these renders should be fun to do. Then there's coding.
Provisionally, I see 5.0 out mid-March - which will ft pretty much with the 6-7 week deadline I tend to work to in x.0 releases. I'l keep you in the lop of how far we get on Sunday next week.
You'll also see our Share path comic above - thank you for all your support so far sharers. It highlights the direction which this path will take us - a preview of what will come. We'll just get wife to relax a bit - I'm sure she'll thank you in the end! I've attached the renders below as usual.
I've really enjoyed making these little vignettes of our paths, and hope you've liked them too. It's nice to see what we can get up to once we've got our lovely wife convinced that we know what's good for her.
Thanks again,
IM

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
On a cautionary note I do hope that this game does not turn into a "Silly fuckfest" game as I have seen many others games turn into

Last edited:

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
On a cautionary note I do hope that this game does not turn into a "Silly fuckfest" game as I have seen many others time into
That is so true. "Adventurous Couple" comes to my mind when you said that.
I promise it won't - I know the dangers and will avoid them. It's a delicate balance actually, but I really want the story to evolve with believable characters - so I'll be watching out. Doesn't mean that she'll be a saint though - far from it - especially on the Cheat route :).

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I promise it won't - I know the dangers and will avoid them. It's a delicate balance actually, but I really want the story to evolve with believable characters - so I'll be watching out. Doesn't mean that she'll be a saint though - far from it - especially on the Cheat route :).
Poor wifey "She is doomed"
Did I read someplace that even if you kept the Love/respect levels high wifey will still cheat?
I think that I read that someplace or I could be going nuts(well more nuts than I already am.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
I'm Super excited now, the countdown to upcoming updates will be unbearable. Full of excitement and nervousness at once. Already my stomach has those annoying butterflies that you get when your super excited. ARGH. I just might loose my mind :)

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Poor wifey "She is doomed"
Did I read someplace that even if you kept the Love/respect levels high wifey will still cheat?
I think that I read that someplace or I could be going nuts(well more nuts than I already am.
The Love stat can remain high - but Respect must be low. However, 5.0 will see an adjusted parameter for Respect which I feel was set too high. So I'll be adjusting that a little - not loads, but enough to open the door to the Cheat/Cuck kinks more easily. It'll also open the lesbian wife/Trish scene to more people which seems right to me.

I'm doing this to include players who felt that the necessity for an ultra-low Respect score (Cheat/Cuck) made them act out of character too much. You'll still have to have done stuff which makes your wife think less of you - but to a lesser extent - so primarily it would exclude the need to allow the park assault by the robber which I feel some thought a step too far. Of course, you can still do that if you want to...

Reactions: sava75 and Old Dog
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes