Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Comic - Cuck.jpg

Hey folks. Here is my second comic based on our game paths - obviously the cuck route. Tbh - I could have done pages on this one, but best leave that for the game :). Gives you perhaps a flavour of what is to come. I think you'll see that Black character again - really like him. I've also uploaded the images below for you.
Making good progress on 5.0 - and should get a lot done this week. I'm focusing on wrapping up Clearwater camp right now. Your path, of course, relates to what the events in Stella's cabin unfold, and how James reacts to them. You'll also be able to take your relationship with Debbie forward, but if you want to, there just might be a certain vulnerable teacher to shower your attention on instead.
Our MMC story progresses as you and James begin to see that you share similar kinks, and you'll pick up tricks of the trade to make it happen at home. Once you're back, it's full steam ahead as you try to make your dreams a reality with added gusto. It might surprise your wife - but that doesn't mean that she's not interested!
Naturally, wifey will be thrilled to have you home - unless of course she's done something to be ashamed of. Surely she never would... Cuck (I).jpg Cuck (II).jpg Cuck (III).jpg

Last edited:

bittu_25

Jan 7, 2022
View attachment 1650984

Hey folks. Here is my second comic based on our game paths - obviously the cuck route. Tbh - I could have done pages on this one, but best leave that for the game :). Gives you perhaps a flavour of what is to come. I think you'll see that Black character again - really like him. I've also uploaded the images below for you.
Making good progress on 5.0 - and should get a lot done this week. I'm focusing on wrapping up Clearwater camp right now. Your path, of course, relates to what the events in Stella's cabin unfold, and how James reacts to them. You'll also be able to take your relationship with Debbie forward, but if you want to, there just might be a certain vulnerable teacher to shower your attention on instead.
Our MMC story progresses as you and James begin to see that you share similar kinks, and you'll pick up tricks of the trade to make it happen at home. Once you're back, it's full steam ahead as you try to make your dreams a reality with added gusto. It might surprise your wife - but that doesn't mean that she's not interested!
Naturally, wifey will be thrilled to have you home - unless of course she's done something to be ashamed of. Surely she never would... View attachment 1651043 View attachment 1651044 View attachment 1651045
My God I'm damn excited

IMMORTALCS26

Aug 3, 2017
View attachment 1650984

Naturally, wifey will be thrilled to have you home - unless of course she's done something to be ashamed of. Surely she never would... View attachment 1651043 View attachment 1651044 View attachment 1651045
Damn Illegible Mink KillJoys that last image with wife's ring visible is the best one !!! Love it and can't wait for it to happen in game. Great work once again. Really appreciate it being shared with us all. I know it would be hard to tell just yet but any estimated release date ?

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Damn Illegible Mink KillJoys that last image with wife's ring visible is the best one !!! Love it and can't wait for it to happen in game. Great work once again. Really appreciate it being shared with us all. I know it would be hard to tell just yet but any estimated release date ?
Yep - you'd think she'd take it off :). I'm still working - but should get a decent amount done this week.

Last edited:

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Yep - you'd think she'd take it off :). I'm still working - but should get a decent amount done this week.
Kinda depends what the background of the scene is... leave it on if she is very intent on that event and continuing with them, or take it off is she is trying to be a little sneaky. The ring does make a statement in either case!
Fun times with both!

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
View attachment 1650984

My god, i'm really excited..

Reactions: Illegible Mink

Handeuce

Mar 27, 2019
Finished the available content today. Even did the infidelity route (though it's not my thing) to see a fun little something at the end. Very nice set-up for some fireworks in Ch. 5 and looking forward to it. Excellent work as always.

Though not initially interested in Emma, her gentle nature and friendliness has seriously piqued my interest. Trying to gently ease her into the idea of playing with the protagonists, nervous and reluctant, has me jazzed. Guess we'll see where the story takes us. Cheers!

Reactions: Illegible Mink

Mountaingamer

Nov 10, 2018
Just played this game on Mac for the first time. All the 3 routes (Infidelity, Cuckold and Sharing) gives the same scenes.. with only differences in dialogues. Am I missing something or is this how it is for now ?

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Just played this game on Mac for the first time. All the 3 routes (Infidelity, Cuckold and Sharing) gives the same scenes.. with only differences in dialogues. Am I missing something or is this how it is for now ?
That's pretty much how the game goes - you choose the path that does it for you the most. There are some variations though - and these will increase from now as the paths become more embedded.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes