Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
i think the dev should focus more on wifey's pov,build up is good but super slow burn will kill the game,just a tought.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
When I chose cuck playthrough and then decided to go Debbie route, I was hoping she would manipulate MC for better grades/money and would secretly or conspicuously cheat on MC. Thus making him cucked both by his wife and Debbie. If it's possible to properly romance her, it heavily detracts from main cuck route, because if your wife sleeps with other ppl and you in turn have other lovers, it's no longer cucking, it's open relationship. And if I wanted to see polyamory, I would have picked that option from the start, instead of cuck route.
I am only doing the cheating route currently and this Debbie character is doing her job well for my route. The wife's growing suspicions are only going to help her let down her guard when the alpha predators come circling like buzzards. I would argue that Debbie will be very instumental on the cuck route with the wife as well. As the dev said the cuck route will be dark, cruel, and humiliating, so imagine if your wife catches you cheating or at the very least pursuing your student, would that not give her ample fuel for some really cruel shit to do to the MC. She's not a bad woman, but you know the old saying "Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned".

On your other point about wanting Debbie to conspicuously cuck the Mc as well, I'd say don't give up hope just yet. It is still very early in development. While I don't know exactly what Mr. Mink is going to do with this character yet, I think it's entirely possible that he could be building the relationship between her and the Mc in order to make her eventual betrayal even that much more potent. Just a thought.

Reactions: abgazil

Mmarsh

Mar 1, 2020
well....just went through 4.0......and this one was much much better than what i expected.....so well made story.....i never imagined that even debbie, stella branches would also become so interesting.......waiting for wife pov update

Reactions: Illegible Mink

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Yay for new update, but I always wait for wife's perspective.
Hopefully soon :lepew:
nice update thank you :love:
well....just went through 4.0......and this one was much much better than what i expected.....so well made story.....i never imagined that even debbie, stella branches would also become so interesting.......waiting for wife pov update
Many thanks guys - appreciate your comments. In a release that elicited such varied responses, which certainly have their merits, it's nice to read :).

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
I guess my point is, keep the focus on the wife and how your actions influence her. The mechanic of seeing your choices from her POV is what drives your game IMO and this update seemed to have fewer choices and less involvement from her.
The thing is that both characters have an independent life. So you're seeing both POV but for the whole life. Otherwise it will quickly turn visually boring if you only have dialogues or even situations with both at the same time. Sometimes it happen as in the bar or in the park, sometimes not as for this update.

I agree with Debbie's part. At this point I think the branching should be clear (interested/not interested) and from there you can focus on the different stories than happen during the weekend. I thing Illegible Mink is trying hard to embark us in Debbie's train. ;)

Why mixing everything, it doesn't fit well, just make two different games, one for NTR cuckhold kink another one for the ultra classic "Daddy fucks little girls".
Because he's slowly setting up the different branches. One of them will be the cheating one. You can read the different paths in developer notes.

then the dev ignores your choices with a twist.
Yes, agree. When I chose to invite her, I though we would have two scenes (one weekend camp with the wife (sharing/cuckold,etc... developping)/one without her (cheating, Debbie's; wife with the black character)

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
When I play the game frankly I find the Debbie stuff to be a distraction by and large...I guess my point is, keep the focus on the wife and how your actions influence her.
Not interested in that college girl. Dunno why she is even a part of this game.
Debbie is there because some people, me included, like the protagonist to have romantic interests rather than just watching other characters fuck.
Well I'm one of those who like Debbie...and if you don't like Debbie, well she's needed for other paths.
Just a sample of messages re Debbiegate - she's certainly stirred people to put metaphorical pen to paper. Fear not if you think she'll become too dominant in the story - she's just a love interest for the MC (and a pretty nice one if you ask me), and a way to introduce the MC to accepting, or recognising some of the kinks in the game. She may also play a large part in the story later on. Did I get the balance right for everyone - possibly not. That's hard to do - but I do take your comments on board.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I don't like games where you get to choose then the dev ignores your choices with a twist.
I thought we would have two scenes (one weekend camp with the wife (sharing/cuckold,etc... developing)/one without her (cheating, Debbie's; wife with the black character)
Hard to do that in reality - I'd have to write two complete, and major, scenes for both options, and players would only ever see one of them. This wouldn't be practicable in terms of developing time - people would perhaps complain that it was too short etc. I have a story in mind and veer only so far from it. I agree that it would be great to do it, to have it completely free form / roam - I just can't. The reason why I sometimes include these sort of options, is to give you perhaps a moral choice, a choice of how you want to be. Each of these moral choices affect your scores, and thus affect the likelihood of certain things happening.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
is there a walkthrough for all the routes for the best accomes?
No,as you don't need one.
The love/ respect bars are a good indications of your wife's /thoughts/feeling and how you shape her to your kinks.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Each of these moral choices affect your scores, and thus affect the likelihood of certain things happening.
Yes, I get the idea behind. I know it's very difficult to do two big scenes also.

So maybe MC has the idea (moral point via the option) but then the wife rejects or say she's not available from the start. When she said yes, I though we were going to the two routes described.

Otherwise, I think you're giving the player a wrong idea and then you will have some of them that will be disappointed because what they chose didn't count at the end (because they were expecting seeing them together).

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes