swaghaver9000

Jun 19, 2021
Just a sample of messages re Debbiegate - she's certainly stirred people to put metaphorical pen to paper. Fear not if you think she'll become too dominant in the story - she's just a love interest for the MC (and a pretty nice one if you ask me), and a way to introduce the MC to accepting, or recognising some of the kinks in the game. She may also play a large part in the story later on. Did I get the balance right for everyone - possibly not. That's hard to do - but I do take your comments on board.
I actually really like the Debbie parts even tho i came for the wife ntr. Are you now saying Debbie is gonna cuck us as well or what do you mean?

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Yes, I get the idea behind. I know it's very difficult to do two big scenes also.

So maybe MC has the idea (moral point via the option) but then the wife rejects or say she's not available from the start. When she said yes, I though we were going to the two routes described.

Otherwise, I think you're giving the player a wrong idea and then you will have some of them that will be disappointed because what they chose didn't count at the end (because they were expecting seeing them together).
Yep - I can see that. It's a good idea - you live and learn.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Since Debbie has come to be a major focus point of the comments currently, I think I add my two cents as well. I like Debbie and am glad that she is part of the game. That said, I theorise, since as of this moment the game is still at the beginning, that Debbie will have differing personality across the 3 paths as will be her impact.
On the Sharing/swinging route Debbie will probably be a nice girl, liking the MC without hidden agendas, maybe becoming the catalyser for the MC pair´s starting of sharing and/or swinging.
On the cuck route this might be mostly true too, but there will be more tensions all around. On the NTR path I see Debbie as a major disrupting force (willingly or not).

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Agreed, I even looked up the models which went into the wife. And that´s me, DAZ newbie with about 5 minutes of time every couple weeks for that program (Ok, a bit hyperbolic, but basically true). :)
I am still a newbie at Daz and it sure can be a pain in the butt at times :ROFLMAO:

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Since Debbie has come to be a major focus point of the comments currently, I think I add my two cents as well. I like Debbie and am glad that she is part of the game. That said, I theorise, since as of this moment the game is still at the beginning, that Debbie will have differing personality across the 3 paths as will be her impact.
On the Sharing/swinging route Debbie will probably be a nice girl, liking the MC without hidden agendas, maybe becoming the catalyser for the MC pair´s starting of sharing and/or swinging.
On the cuck route this might be mostly true too, but there will be more tensions all around. On the NTR path I see Debbie as a major disrupting force (willingly or not).
Still thinking her through - it's very much an organic process. For Debbie on the Share path, it may be worth considering that who the MMC and MFC share with won't just be the wife's decision. The Cuck/NTR path - could she cuck the MC - possibly. Otherwise, if they were found out, could it see the MC and MFC relationship become darker and more vindictive in the bedroom? In the Cheat path - again, what if they were caught - how might this affect the MFC's feelings towards her marriage, fidelity and the MMC? So many options...

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes