Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Still thinking her through - it's very much an organic process. For Debbie on the Share path, it may be worth considering that who they share won't just be the wife's decision. The Cuck/NTR path - could she cuck the MC - possibly. Otherwise, if they were found out, could it see the MC and MFC relationship become darker and more vindictive in the bedroom? In the Cheat path - again, what if they were caught - how might this affect the MFC's feelings towards her marriage, fidelity and the MMC? So many options...
MC as the sperminator and wifey as the terminator,such fun times a head

Reactions: Illegible Mink

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Just finished playthrough of update 0.4.0 Husband's POV and I am on Infidelity path with loyal husband who loves the wife and lets her do whatever she wants and encourages her to feel sexy. I reject all other girls as much as I can and try to involve wife in everything I can. These are my thoughts of this update:

First of all I want to say that before playing I read some negative posts in this thread and was worried update would be quite plain or short - I am happy to say that at least on my path it was not that bad at all, so no need to get depressed before you check it yourself! :)

As always, especially after a while, you should be amazed by rendering details of backgrounds and scenes. I am a little worried it takes a lot of time for you to do and it might make updates slower if you get 'too detailed' in rendering, but results are great so if it works timing wise - keep at it! I have to mention the upskirt for nurse in first parts of the update was a lovely detail!

This update it feels like I faced first tough choice - to invite wife over weekend trip with possibility of misbehaving there; or to leave her home unattended so she have the freedom to misbehave there. I chose to invite her after all being the lovely husband that I am, but I am happy that later she cancelled weekend plans to stay home especially with what I know now and who else will be in our home while I am gone ;)

I want to mention that it is great to see wife and husband say "I love you" to each other a lot and that is something that should not disappear once the actualy cheating starts in my opinion. As I see it, that is just extra detail that makes infidelity even hotter. To say you love someone in one conversation and to moan some other mans name in the next - so sinful, so hot :p

Wife's white wool top is amazing, I love how you do skin tight tops for wife as they detail her breasts beautifully. However later there was outfit that I was shocked to dislike, since I am so used to loving all your outfits (with a good reason!), the grey dress with chest pockets looked dreadful in my opinion.

While visiting Daniel's store wife had a great teamwork with him, they were not overly rude just cheeky and playful which is how I prefer conversations in husband's presence, but it resulted in wife wanting some privacy to arrage Daniel's help on painting over the weeked which is happy news to any perverts out there myself very much included. This is one opportunity that cannot be a failure so I will eagerly wait this scene to unfold in next updates!

"HUMSTER3D" licence plate on Ford car. Just wanted to say I noticed it, I dunno what's it about :D And speaking of cars, a minor detail sure, but people in cars are not wearing seatbelts. It probably is a pain to render, but I thought you should know and it's fine either way, just raising awareness if you wanna strike for that perfectionism.

I don't have much interest in sex with wife yet, but the scene we had here was decent in a sense that it looked like wife LOVES to be serviced. This rose some fatansies in my head of course, since husband seems gullible at times I wonder how hot it would be if wife brought creampie home from work and if husband notices it while servicing his queen, a classic 'it's just womanly bodily fluids dear' excuse would be okay with me :D

At the camp we see many characters and what blew my mind the most is that they actually change outfits day by day and this isn't another Simpsons episode with 1 pair of clothing for million years - I appreciate it, I think outfits on characters are really important and a lot of games do not put such effort as you have in this, thanks!

About the club card wife found in husband's pocket. She should say she gets rid of it, but secretly keep and check out the club solo (unless you have some plans for husband to be naive enough to think it's not just a swinger club). For sharing path they could visit together, for cuck path wife could visit and inform husband about it or bring him along as a pet, and for cheat path I would love wife solo visit and keep it a secret. But I'm sure you already have plans for events surrounding club, I am just curious what they are.

At the camp I noticed Stella have nice leggings and to be honest some other women had nice tight pants as well. I don't see much of this skin tight clothing done in other games - once again I really appreciate your outfit taste and rendering skills!

Cave episode was quite nice, not only did you get a pulse increase when all the lovely students get in their swimsuits, the fact that classmates encourage Debbie to be lustful seductress towards husband is also very hot. I can just imagine you mounting Debbie and group of students surrounding you cheering you on, or making snide remarks in school later about Debbie and husband banging like rabbits between classes. For my playthrough I won't indulge, but I can really see much love from development towards Debbie and it should be well received as well as I'm looking forward to indulge in this in another playthrough somewhere in future.

All in all perhaps the update does not have many active scenes, but if you really immerse in this universe and sink into text and lore, you should notice that the groundwork laid out for future is massive. Once the preparations will be made there is no telling how many spiking hot scenes could be before our eyes. I would not be surprised if there will be update in the future that will require several days to play through simply because you don't want to rub the skin off your tool!

I will be patiently waiting for wife's POV and I have high hopes for update 0.5.0 after that, because the potential is huge, now it's time to start executing and putting things in motion. Thanks for being involved in the community, thanks for attending the details, thanks for not losing motivation despite the comments, good or bad. And thanks for people supporting this project, this will be bloody magnificent game one day with a great replay value! :)

Some typos and code errors I noticed:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Another outstanding and beautiful update review! After each update I'm looking forward to read your reviews and thoughts on it!

At the camp we see many characters and what blew my mind the most is that they actually change outfits day by day and this isn't another Simpsons episode with 1 pair of clothing for million years - I appreciate it, I think outfits on characters are really important and a lot of games do not put such effort as you have in this, thanks!
Changing clothes on daily base is a must-have in corruption/cheating/swinging games! The progress of "corruption" needs to be seen in the change of clothes. Slowly but steady the wife/girls start to wear sexier clothes and underwear on daily base to tease the men around them. The teasing part is one of the most important steps to build a "relationship" to ha potential cheating partner/hookup. The sex afterwards isn't that interesting then, but the build up is!

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
'it's magic' should be 'its magic'
Good looking out, I edited my post accordingly, thanks!

Another outstanding and beautiful update review! After each update I'm looking forward to read your reviews and thoughts on it!
Thanks, sometimes I feel lazy doing it properly, but I know that someone will like to read my observations so I push through. Until next one eh :)

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I've been eyeing this one for a while. First, the visuals are quite nice. 2nd, the dev shows great understanding of the genre. However, being a fan of japanese style NTR rather than the western interpretation (hot wifing, willing cuckolding, AKA netorase), I am not particularly drawn to the sharing or cuckold path. I'm waiting for the wife cheating route because that is more my jam. Is this still not implemented? Will it only be worked on after the other routes are done?

Reactions: Skylar Reign

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I've been eyeing this one for a while. First, the visuals are quite nice. 2nd, the dev shows great understanding of the genre. However, being a fan of japanese style NTR rather than the western interpretation (hot wifing, willing cuckolding, AKA netorase), I am not particularly drawn to the sharing or cuckold path. I'm waiting for the wife cheating route because that is more my jam. Is this still not implemented? Will it only be worked on after the other routes are done?
You should start your game from new and should choose "Infidelity" path there, it was not available in earlier updates and was added later. It is path I like as well feel free to read my posts about what you can expect from this route (but there will be spoilers of course so mind that)

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
You should start your game from new and should choose "Infidelity" path there, it was not available in earlier updates and was added later. It is path I like as well feel free to read my posts about what you can expect from this route (but there will be spoilers of course so mind that)
What are the routes with the side characters on infidelity path? Can MC get cucked by Debbie and such as well?

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Signature
View attachment 1465237
Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/10/1487271_WMW-00.gif
This is nice, you should make one with Debbie as well if you can since it is 100% that she will be big part of the game and probably will have many admirers.

What are the routes with the side characters on infidelity path? Can MC get cucked by Debbie and such as well?
I am not entirely sure, I haven't focused on her at all, but I am sure it is mentioned in this thread already, maybe read few pages or wait until developer answers you :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lady Aspen

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Tired of the Big Black Cock trope. And I find the beast allegory in many interracial cuckold hotwife stories racist. How about midgets for a change?
Eh, it's definitely some form of racism, but it's about perspective. If you view it as the mc thinks he is inferior to this black man then it's certainly less icky.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Many thanks guys - appreciate your comments. In a release that elicited such varied responses, which certainly have their merits, it's nice to read :).
I'm usually in the camp of waiting for the wife perspective update too, but this one intrigued me. Maybe the husband's updates will continue to be something to look forward to. I've never been much of a fan of mystery NTR as it just makes you sweat out what the wife is up to (Which can range from tiresome to outright boring if not torturous), but it seems that hubby is clearly going to have enough fun on his own to keep us entertained.

Reactions: Illegible Mink

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
No - it's happening now - you just don't know it :). What I mean by that is that your stats should be heading in the direction necessary to make this happen. When you start off, all is well - and your wife thinks your great. To bring the Cheat on, your Love can remain high, but Respect most fall. Not all the way to the bottom, just enough so that she starts to look at others in a favourable light. Just watch for the Stat bar to turn to the colder colours - green / blue. Saying all that, you haven't missed anything - as we are still, as a game, just entering that zone now (if you've made the appropriate choices to lower respect).

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Infidelity (Cheat) route isn't the same as the Cuck path - so beware. Atm we're just building to both routes - so who knows where they'll take you :)

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes