3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
Later in the game he's reunited with the characters from Spaced Out.
Technically the MC fell into sea water but not the boat. If he fell into the boat and the helicopter exploded, the MC would have just died in the very first scene, and the boat might explode and sink too, then everybody died in the boat. None would know what happen to this colleague boat and it became a mystery.

That could make a most pathetic, weirdest and shortest game ever. Of course, Amilia and Rebecca may still have to deal with John who in Greg's body and Megan's team to save Lana in this universe. That will be another story.

Just saying.

Last edited:
Reactions: Graffe

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 28/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Water World" version "1.1.0".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Water World" versione "1.1.0".
Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 13/10/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Water world" version "1.0.0".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Water world" versione "1.0.0".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Update 30/06/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Water world" version "0.24.0".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Water world" versione "0.24.0".

Here is the Italian translation of "Water world" version "0.23.5".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Water world" versione "0.23.5".

Il link è:
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
View attachment 144306

Overview:
A group of college teen girls is sailing to an underwater research facility along with their teachers when they rescue a helicopter crash survivor named Greg (a.k.a. the player). With no land in sight where they can drop him off, they have no choice but to keep him on board at least until they reach their destination....​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-20
Release Date: 2020-06-03
Developer: NSFW Space
Censored: No
Version: 0.23.5
Language: English
Prequel:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - Unofficial Android*

Extras: Walkthrough - -
Save

Ranger Thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 129907 View attachment 129908 View attachment 129909 View attachment 129910 View attachment 159040 View attachment 159041 View attachment 159038 View attachment 159039
So pretty much only way to get to new content is load save file before getting to the undersea base as can't get back to ships from that point.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
So pretty much only way to get to new content is load save file before getting to the undersea base as can't get back to ships from that point.
It would have been great if the dev included a save before getting to the undersea base, for just this issue.

:rolleyes:

Reactions: phreakinowski

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
connected sc irs 7.png

Progress Update

Here is where I am right now with 0.24.0 development:

The quest dialogue and half of the story-related renders are ready as is the first scene with the redhead. I'm currently wrapping up the third scene which has Iris in it and tomorrow I'll start with the second scene which will be a lesbian threesome with Pixie, Lexi and the avatar. The reason to do the third scene before the second one is that I want to have a bit more time for it since the scene will take place in a new environment, so I have to set it up first.

As usual, I'll try and release the new version before the end of the month and with the progress I made with two of the three scenes, I think it's almost certain that I'll be able to hit the deadline. It's only once scene with a few static screens and 15-20 animations. While those are being rendered, I'll do the dialogue for the two scenes that are already rendered, so I won't have to do all the scenes close to the deadline.

Also there was a poll about what next updates should focus on. It was a close call, but more people voted on having quests that focus on the girls mixed in with the quests that focus on the story. This means that the game will have probably 4 more quests after 0.24 is finished. Two focused mainly on the story and two focused more on the girls. The minor .5 updates that will add repeatable events will still be done between story updates and the next minor update will add the last of Sophie's events that I couldn't finish with 0.23.5 as well as a couple of new events on the underwater station.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
It would have been great if the dev included a save before getting to the undersea base, for just this issue.

:rolleyes:
BTW you should keep the save because 0.24.5 will have the final event of the sex-ed series as well as a couple of repeatable events on the station.

bblover

May 31, 2017
so after finishing undercover quest, we cant do anything. please update quickly lol. this game is ıne of the best nsfw games.

GeezG

Dec 1, 2019
New to this game, following the walkthrough so far and I'm stuck at the 6th step of the first quest:
6. Go to Sophie’s cabin (3-1) while she’s alone in there (adds an event that will start Daphnee’s Photos quest)
I tried searching for the answer in this thread but all that I could find was this.
Use the "eye" on the right top of the picture then "Unlock", if my memory is good !
I see no "eye", nor does the "i" do anything or lead me to a way to unlock the door. Did I do something wrong?

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
New to this game, following the walkthrough so far and I'm stuck at the 6th step of the first quest:
6. Go to Sophie’s cabin (3-1) while she’s alone in there (adds an event that will start Daphnee’s Photos quest)
I tried searching for the answer in this thread but all that I could find was this.

I see no "eye", nor does the "i" do anything or lead me to a way to unlock the door. Did I do something wrong?
You miss one step (but not in the walkthrough) : "Let's give the flash drive back to Sophie".

- I didn't use the walkthrough. I only follow the "stars" in the game. Like this view :
Map.jpg

- For the "eye", I think you will see it later in the game to access some room.
Oeil.JPG

Reactions: hitman225 and GeezG

GeezG

Dec 1, 2019
You miss one step (but not in the walkthrough) : "Let's give the flash drive back to Sophie".

- I didn't use the walkthrough. I only follow the "stars" in the game. Like this view :
View attachment 702439

- For the "eye", I think you will see it later in the game to access some room.
View attachment 702447
Thanks for the quick reply! I'll try to follow the stars from now on, I was just afraid this step might not show up if it's optional.

Reactions: Papy.ion6984

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
This one is pretty interesting so far and I believe close to the end.

The models look really good for the most part. There are so many that some of them really don't stick out much. I think that is more due to the quantity than the quality. There are some super hot models and a little bit for everyone unless you are a chubby chaser. Although they are mostly caucasian, you do have a couple women of other ethnic flavors. Some of the women, I was getting a bit tired of where as I wanted a lot more of some than I got. Along with the last introduced characters, I'm hoping some return appearances occur before the credits roll.

The story is interesting, but a bit confusing at times. Parts of it catch me as a bit silly, but I really can't complain much.

The sex is plentiful once you get a little into the game. After awhile, you have the option for repeated encounters if you are in need of more. Lots of handjobs, blowjobs, and standard vaginal sex with a decent amount of lesbian sex and anal tossed in for good measure. You'll also come across some spanking, footjobs, and a few other fetish bits.

One of the only downfalls I came across was trying to trigger some of the quests to begin took days of trying to be in the right place at the right time. Still, not a huge complaint. I'm looking forward to seeing how this plays out.

Reactions: hitman225

magus448

May 22, 2018
So need more content with the twins. Don't think we had sex with them yet. Or at least not more than a one off during a branched quest.

Last edited:

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
if the mc falls on a boat full of random women, what is the incest patch for?
This is the Sequel to "Spaced Out" from the same developer.
Maybe play that one first. Then you get a better understanding of the overall story line.
And be a bit patient. You'll find out soon enough as you play the game.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
connected sc pix lex avt 2.png

Final scene

I've started working on the last of the scenes in 0.24.0 - it's in a holographic location that Pixie and Lexi go when they want to relax. It will be a lesbian threesome scene with both of them plus the avatar. No animations are ready yet for this scene, but the other two scenes have 36 animations combined, so 0.24.0 will have more than 50 when I'm done with this scene.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
So need more content with the twins. Don't think we had sex with them yet. Or at least not more than a one off during a branched quest.
There aren't and won't be any scenes with both of them. Patreon rules.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
This one is pretty interesting so far and I believe close to the end.

The models look really good for the most part. There are so many that some of them really don't stick out much. I think that is more due to the quantity than the quality. There are some super hot models and a little bit for everyone unless you are a chubby chaser. Although they are mostly caucasian, you do have a couple women of other ethnic flavors. Some of the women, I was getting a bit tired of where as I wanted a lot more of some than I got. Along with the last introduced characters, I'm hoping some return appearances occur before the credits roll.

The story is interesting, but a bit confusing at times. Parts of it catch me as a bit silly, but I really can't complain much.

The sex is plentiful once you get a little into the game. After awhile, you have the option for repeated encounters if you are in need of more. Lots of handjobs, blowjobs, and standard vaginal sex with a decent amount of lesbian sex and anal tossed in for good measure. You'll also come across some spanking, footjobs, and a few other fetish bits.

One of the only downfalls I came across was trying to trigger some of the quests to begin took days of trying to be in the right place at the right time. Still, not a huge complaint. I'm looking forward to seeing how this plays out.
Thanks for the review, it will help if you rate the thread as well ;)

As for the game being close to the end - this is true, I even wrote the script for the three more updates it would take to have it finished. I even posted a poll for my patreons asking them if they want to see it finished with just the story updates, or have those mixed with some updates that add non-story quests focused more on the girls on the station. The result of the poll was that 57% vs 43% of my patreons would prefer to have more content even if this means that the completion game will be pushed back a couple of months. Even if that's not my preference, I'd honor the result of the poll because as I have said before the game is theirs as much as it is mine. It's unfortunate that the extended development of Water World will delay the start of my next game, but the positive thing about this is that I'll have more time to clear out the concept since it will not be in the SO/WW franchise and the gameplay will be a bit different.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Didn't mean at the same time. :LOL:
Apart from the quest, there are repeatable events with them depending on the path you chose in the quest. Unfortunately in the polls I did which girls to have in the next updates, the twins were never winning o_O, so the quest with them kept being pushed further back and in the end there was just not enough time to add more events with them.

Reactions: hitman225
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes