3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
I have a technical question and i do my homework before asking. First i read the messages of the thread if response exist before asking.

I see a problem with the incest patch, The version available of the patch is 21.5 and the version of the game 22. Is a possibility for a patch being universal.

To be sure if the patch 21.5 is compatible with the 22 version of the game. I have uncompiled it to see if is the case.

But no! The 21.5 patch include modification in script.rpa. A file for this modification exist for all version and the 22 as not here.

This is why i conclude the incest script 21.5 is not compatible with the version 22 of the game.

I read in the thread the incest patch is no more needed.

Anyone can give me more information?

Reactions: dani31

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
I have a technical question and i do my homework before asking. First i read the messages of the thread if response exist before asking.

I see a problem with the incest patch, The version available of the patch is 21.5 and the version of the game 22. Is a possibility for a patch being universal.

To be sure if the patch 21.5 is compatible with the 22 version of the game. I have uncompiled it to see if is the case.

But no! The 21.5 patch include modification in script.rpa. A file for this modification exist for all version and the 22 as not here.

This is why i conclude the incest script 21.5 is not compatible with the version 22 of the game.

I read in the thread the incest patch is no more needed.

Anyone can give me more information?
I don't have tech background, but it seems not complicated. Everytime I download new game update to my computer then I pasted these several files from old version folder to new version folder. It always works. Maybe you already did the same thing so maybe I didn't fully understand the question ...

( Please ignore the folder [vvv] which I used to unzip the images.rpa )

QQ图片20200428151912.png

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
I don't have tech background, but it seems not complicated. Everytime I download new game update to my computer then I pasted these several files from old version folder to new version folder. It always works. Maybe you already did the same thing so maybe I didn't fully understand the question ...

( Please ignore the folder [vvv] which I used to unzip the images.rpa )

View attachment 636291
In your picture there are v15, v16, v17, v18, v19 and v20 files (the latest incest patch also has a v21 file). Which means a file was added for each version. What we are wondering is if we need a new patch with a v22 file or not.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
In your picture there are v15, v16, v17, v18, v19 and v20 files (the latest incest patch also has a v21 file). Which means a file was added for each version. What we are wondering is if we need a new patch with a v22 file or not.
Is there a new one on LewdPatcher? No? Then no.

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
[An odd thing]

In this update, there is a moment [at morning time of 2nd ship] I saw from map that Dap was at Upper Desk, but it was also the moment to trigger story line with a star icon at Upper Desk, so when you/I click in, we can't actually see the scene [udeckso dap cs day]. Then the story continues, and Daf left right after.

Yet, later I could not repeat that moment. Still, I appreciate the Dev spent time to make that relevant rendering.

------------------------

In fact, in this update, we can see how dev put evel among other girls in 2nd ship locations in a very clever way to balance the existed resource and new creation. Good job again!

BTW, the concept "Super charged" is brilliant. A mind-to-mind tactics to break the space limit.

Reactions: Ranger

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
plan sc soaml sorbc sus 1.png

This is what I just posted on Patreon and I'm sharing it with all of you nice people here as well:

Hi all,

Keeping the tradition, I'm posting the first render for the new version and sharing the plans. Actually this is not the first one I made, but the other one is just the location map of the underwater station, so... too boring to be shared.

As I've said before, I had to split the 0.22 quest and cut the release short of it's final scene. This is where 0.22.9 will start and it will end on the underwater station. You've already seen the girls that you'll meet there and had the chance to vote for the models you liked best. The vote I posted to my $10+ patreons decided there won't be other men on the underwater station and with it being the last location to be added in the game, I guess this makes Water World a girls-only game with the exception of the main character of course.

About the 0.22.9 release date... I honestly can't say for sure given what happened with the release of 0.22.0. It will have a couple of scenes (or one scene, depending on how you define a 'scene' - it sounds confusing but believe me, it will make sense when you see it), so this means 25-30 animations or just over a week of posing and rendering. I'll have to write the code for the new location map and render all the rooms in it with the characters, so this will add probably another week. I'll try to do this while rendering the animations, but to be on the safe side, let's say the release will be around the 10-15th of May.

Thank you for your support and I'll share more renders when they are done.

PaulPax

Apr 29, 2020
Hi, I seem to be stuck on the quest 'Familiar Faces' with the hint being 'Shit. Evelyn knows about the trojan i installed on Amelia's computer'. I have all the quests until this one completed, but there is no star beside Evelyn at any time. I'm on version 0.22.0. Does it matter if i chose to go with Lia for 'The Naughty Sibling' quest and have a threesome with Lia? Here is the save file.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Hi, I seem to be stuck on the quest 'Familiar Faces' with the hint being 'Shit. Evelyn knows about the trojan i installed on Amelia's computer'. I have all the quests until this one completed, but there is no star beside Evelyn at any time. I'm on version 0.22.0. Does it matter if i chose to go with Lia for 'The Naughty Sibling' quest and have a threesome with Lia? Here is the save file.
I can't check the save right now because i'm coding the stuff for 0.22.9 and can't launch the game (too many broken things atm), but you can try to go to sleep. There should be a scene that will automatically trigger. If not, drop me a message and i'll shelve the changes for 0.22.9, checkout the 0.22.0 code and try with your save.

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
can someone give me full save please .....I dont want to play from the begining .....both routes please .....thanks you

Reactions: derive

PaulPax

Apr 29, 2020
I can't check the save right now because i'm coding the stuff for 0.22.9 and can't launch the game (too many broken things atm), but you can try to go to sleep. There should be a scene that will automatically trigger. If not, drop me a message and i'll shelve the changes for 0.22.9, checkout the 0.22.0 code and try with your save.
I got a scene of Daphnee giving me a blowjob with Evelyn sleeping beside me, but after that nothing changed.

Lorden

May 1, 2020
I played this game for a couple of hours now and so far love it, but now I can't seem to progress.
The hints says that i need to be on better terms with daphnee and Barbara, but it dosent pop up any stars anywhere and I've skipped through so many days to try and find it

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes