3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Is there any new quest/content for Lia and Mia apart from the first quest in the latest versions ?
No - they were hugely unpopular among my patrons who vote on the content and since they are not crucial to the story in any way, they have almost no content in the game.

• Sad
Reactions: yandex

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
No - they were hugely unpopular among my patrons who vote on the content and since they are not crucial to the story in any way, they have almost no content in the game.
That's a big shame, to me they were the 2 hottest characters in the game, young, beautiful, hot bodies, the 2 scenes with Lia are the hottest for me.

Please, if I may request, you have a very good production speed and produce large content regularly, the amount of content this game has and your previous game too, you can keep producing atleast some content for them alongwith others. To be honest those 2 were the only girls which interested me and I was under the impression that since those 2 were the hottest that's why their content would be made available towards the end of game. This is indeed very surprising that they were disliked. I really do hope they get more content. atleast some and comparable to others in quests amount if not more, it would even be unfair that they don't get any.

Reactions: hitman225

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
That's a big shame, to me they were the 2 hottest characters in the game, young, beautiful, hot bodies, the 2 scenes with Lia are the hottest for me.

Please, if I may request, you have a very good production speed and produce large content regularly, the amount of content this game has and your previous game too, you can keep producing atleast some content for them alongwith others. To be honest those 2 were the only girls which interested me and I was under the impression that since those 2 were the hottest that's why their content would be made available towards the end of game. This is indeed very surprising that they were disliked. I really do hope they get more content. atleast some and comparable to others in quests amount if not more, it would even be unfair that they don't get any.
I feel this twins are interesting too. : )

Jan 4, 2020
My favorite part of the second ship is that the angry lesbian still shows up on time regularly to get her money. Like she's chasing you down with a speedboat going TWO DOLLARS! I WANT MY TWO DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!

durgadas

Mar 21, 2018
Honestly, I WANT to like this game. Nice renders, etc. but the UI is so confusing I cannot figure out where to go or how to do anything. Even when I worked out how to get around, there appear to be timing issues, etc. Compound too many decisions and specific places you have to go at exactly the right times, it's onerous and removed all the fun from playing this game.

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
Honestly, I WANT to like this game. Nice renders, etc. but the UI is so confusing I cannot figure out where to go or how to do anything. Even when I worked out how to get around, there appear to be timing issues, etc. Compound too many decisions and specific places you have to go at exactly the right times, it's onerous and removed all the fun from playing this game.
I suggest that somebody to make a short video to show new player how easy to play this game. Once you get the idea, you may find out that it is easier than drinking soup.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Go out to the ship view. You'll see icons by rooms/people with actions.

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
I can't seem to trigger the next series of events. I've taken Yvette to the smaller ship and then returned, but the new event has not started.

Edit: Strange as soon as I posted the above the event triggered.

Apr 7, 2019
I have not the slightest idea what the story is about but the characters look great and the animations are pretty good (aside from some minor clipping). I wish there was more Sarah content tho...

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes