3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

max6325974

Feb 21, 2018
Sorry to ask but wasn't there a cheat mod to keep all stats up? or i'm missing something, sleeping eating etc is just too tedious to do over and over again..

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Sorry to ask but wasn't there a cheat mod to keep all stats up? or i'm missing something, sleeping eating etc is just too tedious to do over and over again..
it's not a mod it's built into the game you just have to know the code on your laptop

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
Ranger I also seem to be having trouble switching ships.. Though for me it's been at least two updates since I could.. I brought back Mei last time, but now nothing I do gives me the option to go back. There is never a dialogue or star button to talk to Rebecca or radio or any of the other listed options. I could attach a save like you requested others if that helps. I'm currently stuck with "Emma might want..."

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Ranger I also seem to be having trouble switching ships.. Though for me it's been at least two updates since I could.. I brought back Mei last time, but now nothing I do gives me the option to go back. There is never a dialogue or star button to talk to Rebecca or radio or any of the other listed options. I could attach a save like you requested others if that helps. I'm currently stuck with "Emma might want..."
Probably a bug with the update path (maybe you skipped a version). Here is the fixed save with the travel allowed.

• Love
Reactions: CaptMorgan76

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
I want to say that Linda's boots have spurs which is really dangerous in this kind of circumstance. Safety first that is what I meant.

QQ图片20200407224252.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ranger

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
Admittedly not my greatest work posing the characters...
You have done great work indeed.

The games you made, Spaced Out is mindfuck grade brilliant piece and WaterWorld is A-Class movie production.

The story line in these game is wilder than most people's dreams, yet every change and twist of characters does make sense.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Is there any new quest/content for Lia and Mia apart from the first quest in the latest versions ?

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Is there any warning about when you hit the end of current content? I think I'm at it, but wanted to confirm
For the quests there is the info screen where you can see which quests you have finished. For the repeatable events there is no such thing because they are (mostly) untracked.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes