3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
the other one - Emma and Yvette must be on the second ship and Yvette and Rebecca will shower together
I've seen them showering together, and went to to the 1st ship. But, nothing seems to be happening.

***Disregard. I found it.***

Last edited:

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
how can i go to 1th ship?
talk with rebecca but you need to have finished "back togather" quest and also there are few conditions where traveling between ships is forbidden (like you are in the middle of a quest)

kimoo1only

Aug 2, 2018
talk with rebecca but you need to have finished "back togather" quest and also there are few conditions where traveling between ships is forbidden (like you are in the middle of a quest)
i finished "back togather" quest but the chat with rebecca not appear

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
I cant see they in the shower, only in the bridge... how do i need to get them to the shower?
yeah, same here. i only see yvette & rebecca on bridge or lower deck, never in the shower.
the shower scenes are either mei with rebeeca or yvette with emma,
not yvette with rebecca

mestrehd

Nov 30, 2017
I don't know if it's a misunderstanding but I did all the possible scenes and when I got back to the first boat the mission started. (without yvette and rebecca in the shower)

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I don't know if it's a misunderstanding but I did all the possible scenes and when I got back to the first boat the mission started. (without yvette and rebecca in the shower)
You just need to have Yvette visit the second ship and go back. Interactions with her at the second ship are not part of the trigger for the latest quest.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
You just need to have Yvette visit the second ship and go back. Interactions with her at the second ship are not part of the trigger for the latest quest.
I cant still start that quest. Can you help me?

Last edited:

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I cant still start that quest. Can you help me?
attach a save game and i'll check it out. it might be a bug in the code. also you should specify which version of the game you're playing - compressed, patched or the original?

Assergunner

Oct 7, 2019
What's really annoying in this game how I can't cheat using the save Data editor which makes it a complete pain in the ass consisting of grinds but good game an actuall devs that can balance the many girls in one game !

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
What's really annoying in this game how I can't cheat using the save Data editor which makes it a complete pain in the ass consisting of grinds but good game an actuall devs that can balance the many girls in one game !
Ranger you should add a way to lock the stats, so we don't have to grind them. Maybe put the cheats on the MC's computer!

:FacePalm:

roadie1960

Feb 8, 2019
attach a save game and i'll check it out. it might be a bug in the code. also you should specify which version of the game you're playing - compressed, patched or the original?
Any ideas already?? I got the same problem, tried everything but it just wont start. Maybe i did something wrong or missed something, will try later again.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Any ideas already?? I got the same problem, tried everything but it just wont start. Maybe i did something wrong or missed something, will try later again.
Attach a save, so I can check what's wrong and possibly figure out how it happened and fix it. You just saying "I have a problem" is pretty much as helpful to me as it would be me telling you "I don't have that problem".

Reactions: MerlinUSA

roadie1960

Feb 8, 2019
Attach a save, so I can check what's wrong and possibly figure out how it happened and fix it. You just saying "I have a problem" is pretty much as helpful to me as it would be me telling you "I don't have that problem".
That was not my intention, i just wanted to know if there was an easy fix for this. I don`t give up so easily so i`m just gonna try a few times more. If i can`t solve it on my own i will send you a save. So no worries for now and thank you for a great game, love it.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
That was not my intention, i just wanted to know if there was an easy fix for this. I don`t give up so easily so i`m just gonna try a few times more. If i can`t solve it on my own i will send you a save. So no worries for now and thank you for a great game, love it.
The trigger for this quest is when you go a second time with Yvette to the other ship. If this doesn't work, send me a save, so I can check it and fix it.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes