3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
So I can't get the latest quest to trigger. Says to talk to Sophie when she's alone in the walkthrough, but there's never a speech bubble icon with her anywhere.
Since it's a quest, don't you have to wait for the star icon?

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
I am on old ship and not sure where start with The awarkening if its on new ship then fly back alone or with who girls?

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Sighs can somebody upload a full save? I did the quest but apparently i missed an event. I wish they wasnt skippable tbh.
you either miss one h scene or the other i am nto a fan of this system but that is the way the game is you cant complete it

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
there is a small bug when we click on " i " and go to the last quest scenes the second and third scenes are switched

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
missable content .. why wouldnt u be able to get mom daughter talk (sex education) later if u went and fucked other girls? it doesnt make sense ..should have made that entire story as separate quest

Last edited:

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
missable content .. why wouldnt u be able to get mom daughter talk (sex education) later if u went and fucked other girls? it doesnt make sense ..should have made that entire story as separate quest
yeaaahhhh pretty sure the dev just doesnt give a shit anymore he just wants "choices"

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
so title pulls me to a cult movie like others already mentioned with Kevin Costner, however the description of a underwater research facility reminds me of Aquatica, the facility in the movie Deep Blue Sea. But with a pick up of a man, i am also getting Dead Calm vibes, although that was a husband/wife boat trip.

However i am kinda hoping it's going to be a erotic version of Deep Rising. If only...

edit: FYI i think i know to much sea/water based movies out of my head it scares me.
I'm very late with my reply here, but i wanted to say that i saw all the Movies you pointed out as well. So its not that odd, Deep Blue Sea is my favorite. Deep Rising setup would make more sense though.

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Water World [v0.21] [NSFW Space] - Original Size: 1.47GB

Compressed version for PC (280MB):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
Small bug in the Mac version: after they carrie Evelyn on the chopper after the transfer and Sarah (IIRC) says goodbye to MC you get this:

Screenshot.png

If you go back to the main screen, the one with all the ship's decks, the game resumes and the quest gets completed regularly.

Cheers

DOM76210

Dec 19, 2017
Did the incest patch not require an update from 20.9 to 21.0? Just checking, since it still lists the 20.9 as the latest.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes