3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
It's in the computer in your cabin (2-7)
A lot better game now that I know how to freeze stats - thx :D. Originally gave up on it due to the grind for that + money - the final nail being a bug when the new ship was added. Glad to see that fixed now too.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
A lot better game now that I know how to freeze stats - thx :D. Originally gave up on it due to the grind for that + money - the final nail being a bug when the new ship was added. Glad to see that fixed now too.
One thing is guaranteed - there will be other bugs. They are unavoidable part of the development process of any software.

Reactions: P4cc3r5

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
anim awake sc bed27 lin dap 400.png

You're probably bored if you (like me) live in a country where everything except the grocery and pharmacy stores is closed down, so here is something little that will brighten your day.

All the story related renders for 0.21 are done now and I've started with the second scene of the quest. Though Sarah won the poll there were some votes for Daphnee and Linda too, so I decided to add a scene with them in 0.21 and this is the scene I'm currently posing and rendering.

Enjoy!

P.S. Keep yourself and others safe and wash your hands.

talibos

Sep 18, 2017
I have finished the "Backtogether" mission, but I just can´t trigger "Keeping your promise". How can I return to the first ship?

OnlyFriend

Donor
Nov 10, 2019
View attachment 586389

You're probably bored if you (like me) live in a country where everything except the grocery and pharmacy stores is closed down, so here is something little that will brighten your day.

All the story related renders for 0.21 are done now and I've started with the second scene of the quest. Though Sarah won the poll there were some votes for Daphnee and Linda too, so I decided to add a scene with them in 0.21 and this is the scene I'm currently posing and rendering.

Enjoy!

P.S. Keep yourself and others safe and wash your hands.
I just wanna fuck with Sarah, really milf...

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
anim awake sc bed31 cpt sop 435.png

Hi all,

Just a quick update on the state of development for 0.21 - everything is going as planned (a bit behind because of a couple of animations that needed to be re-rendered because of bad lighting, but it's nothing out of the ordinary). I expect to be done with all the animations by the end of the week and release early next week once I write the dialogue for the scenes and test the whole thing.

Stay safe during these uncertain times and be kind to those around you.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
On the serious note - the next game won't be a continuation of Spaced Out / Water World. It's currently in the works (just the idea phase yet, but I'm trying out some concepts for the gameplay) and when Water World gets closer to being finished, I'll share more and do some polls around the character figures, etc.

There is also a non-sci-fi game which I'm considering to do, but it's 80/20 chance that I'll stay true to the genre and go with what I'm currently working on.
I don't know how it works with the intellectual property, but there is games here in the star wars world, so if you could base your game on an already existing world and background it would be great.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
how to open Menu again? for android? i only see blinking blue borderlines for trying to open... :/
  • swipe down to hide the ui
  • swipe right to start skipping of text
  • swipe left&right to toggle the quick menu
  • swipe 2x left&right to open the game menu
  • you have to double-tap the quest icon to access the replayable scenes
  • longpress the save file thumbnail in the save/load screen to delete this slot
and if swiping isn't your thing, longpress the save tab of the quick menu (when visible) or longpress the back button of your phone.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Been a while since I played this one. I recall wanting to wait until it had an ending as the story seemed to be losing its focus somewhat.
Is it nearing anything resembling an end?

Reactions: Boneprone

The Chef

Sep 4, 2018
OK going to throw this out there how do i trigger Keeping your Promise i know you ask Rebecca to fly you over but there is now star or anything to trigger it can we just go over to the other ship when ever we want

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So I can't get the latest quest to trigger. Says to talk to Sophie when she's alone in the walkthrough, but there's never a speech bubble icon with her anywhere.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Sighs can somebody upload a full save? I did the quest but apparently i missed an event. I wish they wasnt skippable tbh.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes