3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Has anyone gotten all 3 pics on the latest update? I got #2 & 3 but can't figure out how to get the first one.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Has anyone gotten all 3 pics on the latest update? I got #2 & 3 but can't figure out how to get the first one.
Once Yvette hears you talk with Catherine and Emma about going to the other ship, immediately go to her (she's at the gym). It's kind of a hidden scene (there is no star for it and you have just one opportunity to see it)

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Once Yvette hears you talk with Catherine and Emma about going to the other ship, immediately go to her (she's at the gym). It's kind of a hidden scene (there is no star for it and you have just one opportunity to see it)
Not exactly sure what you mean. I cannot seem to get Catherine and Emma together at the same time. Is it possible that I missed my opportunity since it is a one time thing?

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Not exactly sure what you mean. I cannot seem to get Catherine and Emma together at the same time. Is it possible that I missed my opportunity since it is a one time thing?
If you have finished the 'Keeping the Promise' quest, you have missed it. I'm talking about the conversation in the beginning of the quest that you had with Catherine and Emma about going to the other ship to see if Mei is keeping up with her studies. The one that Yvette overheard and asked if she could come along.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Do you think you can do an official android version thats patched
He can't do any official version that's patched, unless he wants the Patreon banhammer.

If you want a patched android version, you should learn how to do it. Or ask the porter; he has contact instructions in his post.

Reactions: Ranger

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Do you think you can do an official android version thats patched
Nope. I tried to do an Android build but it messed up somehow and couldn't find the SDK or sign the package or some other shit. I don't remember as it was more than an year ago. I have quite a few things on my hands to deal with that too.

As for any patches, whatever is officially supported is posted on Patreon. Everything else should be considered unsupported and you download and use on your own risk.

knight5946

Oct 20, 2017
He can't do any official version that's patched, unless he wants the Patreon banhammer.

If you want a patched android version, you should learn how to do it. Or ask the porter; he has contact instructions in his post.
yeah nevermind about that I was just too early in the game to play with mommy dearest

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Water World [v0.20.9] [NSFW Space] Incest Pre-Patched - Original Size: 1.42GB

Download PC (275MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
already finish event Keeping my promise but cant get new two event..i did flying back to new ship or old ship with 3 diff.
alone,2 girls emma and cath or emma and yvette. nothing happens with show no new event or stars. so ?
WaterWorld 2020-03-05 04-53-46-97.jpg

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Again a suggestion for the dev include changelogs the names of girls who recive update should be more easy for players to trigger scenes without asking for walkthroug or is so hard to writte names of girls.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
already finish event Keeping my promise but cant get new two event..i did flying back to new ship or old ship with 3 diff.
alone,2 girls emma and cath or emma and yvette. nothing happens with show no new event or stars. so ?
View attachment 576971
Here we go again...

Game versioning - the first number means the general version of the game (it's still in development, so - 0), the second number means significant progress, so in Water World context - new quests. The last number is for improvements like bugfixes or things that don't progress the game development like repeatable events.

------------
0.19.0 - added the 'Back Together' quest
0.19.1 - bugfixes
0.19.5 - added 3 new repeatable events
0.19.9 - added 6 new repeatable events
------------
0.20.0 - added the 'Keeping the Promise' quest
0.20.1 - bugfixes
0.20.5 - added 6 new repeatable events
0.20.9 - added 2 new repeatable events
------------

Notice the pattern? Good. This all means that there aren't any new quests added in the last version. Which means there aren't any stars on the map. There will be a new quest once I've finished with the next version which will be numbered... (drumroll) 0.21.0

Reactions: Asuna.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Yeah... there's way too much waiting for shit to happen here. I'm skipping time, waiting for something to happen more than anything is actually happening. It's got potential but there's just too much for what isn't there.

Reactions: Revy15a2
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes