3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

blazerip04

Feb 26, 2019
Water World [v0.20.5] [NSFW Space] (1.41 GB rar pc source)
350 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)
There seems to be an error in the compressed version, all the files are not getting extracted

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Wait...what? There are no more quests in this update? For some reason i do not have active quests
so how do you get catherine and emma to the new ship? i couldnt find a star on the old one i went through several days and gave up thanks
It's events only update. Go to the bridge on the first ship and when you call Rebecca to come pick you up, you can choose who to go with and there are six new repeatable events. If there is a new quest, the second version number will be bumped. This one is still 20.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
anim bridgeso yve sorbc 1.gif

Since the latest version has already leaked here, I guess it won't hurt to share the first finished render for 0.20.9

If you choose Yvette to come with you on the yacht, you may notice that Rebecca is no longer in the bedroom at night and instead she's with Yvette on the bridge. Currently if you go there, you'll see them through the window and you'll get a message that the scene is not finished yet. Since I had to re-do quite a big chunk of 0.20.5 because of various issues, I decided to split it in two separate releases instead of waiting for all of the planned events to be finished. If everything is fine (so far it is), 0.20.9 will be released in the beginning of March and I'll finally start working on 0.21 which will progress the story.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Okay, so, I may need a hint or something...I think I reached the end of v20.1, I can travel between ships and I have some new interactions but the new quest (Keeping your Promise) doesn't start. Do I need to download the new version to progress?
Also, is it possible to fix some old interactions? Like, after you take Sophie's virginity, you can still play the game with her and Vicky, and after the game, during a sex scene, the interaction is the same and doesn't address that Sophie is no virgin anymore. Maybe expand the interaction in the future to include Sophie as well? Or at least change the dialogue a bit so it fits with progression? Also, peeping on Emma and Catherine in the shower has been pointless so far since they always play out the same and don't provide anything interesting. Things like that make the game feel a little bit too repetitive.

P.S. Is there a list of all the different events? I became very curious since some of them happen seemingly at random. Like Yvette massaging Kayla or Cat volunteering to let MC play with her boobs when he wants to get the moisturizer from Yvette.

Last edited:

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
It's events only update. Go to the bridge on the first ship and when you call Rebecca to come pick you up, you can choose who to go with and there are six new repeatable events. If there is a new quest, the second version number will be bumped. This one is still 20.
ok thanks

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Repeatable event are and all but il just for quests that actually advances the plot of the game more. Fees like it on a standstill for a long time.

But on the other side... sexy time whit the girls so i guess thats good .

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
I can't even remember/fig out how to switch ships.. I go to the chopper, nothing.. I go to the bridge.. nada

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Not sure what I think of the update. Would have liked to see the story advanced but at least I can see a lot of work was done on it, especially with Yvette. I suppose the next update in about a week will take care of advancing the story and add some more quests. Great improvements with the animation. Not sure I found all the listed material listed in the changelog or not but will see what happens with the next update next week.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
View attachment 566379

Since the latest version has already leaked here, I guess it won't hurt to share the first finished render for 0.20.9

If you choose Yvette to come with you on the yacht, you may notice that Rebecca is no longer in the bedroom at night and instead she's with Yvette on the bridge. Currently if you go there, you'll see them through the window and you'll get a message that the scene is not finished yet. Since I had to re-do quite a big chunk of 0.20.5 because of various issues, I decided to split it in two separate releases instead of waiting for all of the planned events to be finished. If everything is fine (so far it is), 0.20.9 will be released in the beginning of March and I'll finally start working on 0.21 which will progress the story.
Animation suggestion - on the spank, the arm should come back slower, and go forward faster. Rear back slowly, then snap forward.

Reactions: BloodyMares

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
I must say this is a good but rather confuse game even with the walk-trough, the aspect of need to sleep and eat is fun

It remember me that game of the Twins(that i only get the mother final) and Foot of the mountains and boy i think i only get most of the scenes because some kind soul did a mod to see those.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes