3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Game crashes every couple of minutes. Any tips?
may i assume, you have no error logs?
use a device with more RAM.
you might want to enable a little memory info window in 'preferences'.
it won't solve any memory issues, but you can identify them as such.
if the free system memory or the app's free heap memory (almost) reaches zero, the app will crash.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Someone have saves with first scene keeping your promise? i can't take , try two times

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Someone have saves with first scene keeping your promise? i can't take , try two times
After you go to the boat and talk with emma(i think it might be the second time) and yvette shows up she will get pissy, once that convo is over go find yvette.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
After you go to the boat and talk with emma(i think it might be the second time) and yvette shows up she will get pissy, once that convo is over go find yvette.
ty but i don't want try another time

Black Wolf

May 16, 2017
Works the patch --> 0.20.0 -> 0.20.1 patch <-- only on V0.20.0 or can it also used on v0.19.0 to update the Game?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Works the patch --> 0.20.0 -> 0.20.1 patch <-- only on V0.20.0 or can it also used on v0.19.0 to update the Game?
The 0.20.1 patch is script only. You could update 0.19.0 with it, but you wouldn't get the new images/animations, and that would suck, and cause errors.

Black Wolf

May 16, 2017
Is there a patch archive to download older versions? I can't find the patch with the serch option in this thread.

feelright

Jun 17, 2018
If you dropped it at 2 minutes you really don't know if it's a complete mess, now do you? All you know is 2 minutes in is a complete mess (in your opinion).

yea it's a mess, around 14 faces almost in the same place in the map IS a complete mess.

magus448

May 22, 2018
yea it's a mess, around 14 faces almost in the same place in the map IS a complete mess.
You do know it zooms in and shows a floor plan where each person is when you click each deck right? Better than having to cycle through each room to see where everyone is. Especially with the icon showing when and where you can advance the story.

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Is there a patch archive to download older versions? I can't find the patch with the serch option in this thread.
The only patches, as far as I remember, are bugfixes. There is no "apply this patch to go from 0.17 to 0.18".

Reactions: Skads

feelright

Jun 17, 2018
You do know it zooms in and shows a floor plan where each person is when you click each deck right? Better than having to cycle through each room to see where everyone is. Especially with the icon showing when and where you can advance the story.

how can i explain that the navigation system with the map with 400 faces one sided each other is a mess? it doesn't matter if it show you with fireworks where they are when you point click on them, it's a mess because you HAVE to point click to be sure where they are.

• Angry
Reactions: magus448 and Wookie

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
how can i explain that the navigation system with the map with 400 faces one sided each other is a mess? it doesn't matter if it show you with fireworks where they are when you point click on them, it's a mess because you HAVE to point click to be sure where they are.

That is ridiculous. This is one of the easiest games to follow the system there is. The three icon set up shows you what to do, and where, and when.
You see which decks characters are on, and then click on that deck to break down which room the characters are in on that deck.

God knows how you get on with some of the other sandbox games around.

Maybe you should go back to a comic or top shelf magazine where you just have to turn the pages.
Playing a 'game' is obviously far too taxing for you.

:rolleyes:

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
That is ridiculous. This is one of the easiest games to follow the system there is. The three icon set up shows you what to do, and where, and when.
You see which decks characters are on, and then click on that deck to break down which room the characters are in on that deck.

God knows how you get on with some of the other sandbox games around.

Maybe you should go back to a comic or top shelf magazine where you just have to turn the pages.
Playing a 'game' is obviously far too taxing for you.

:rolleyes:
He should hire a teacher for game playing or something else.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes