3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Fly on first ship than go on bridge and get back on yacht than again fly on first ship.
Thanks, this fixed it.

For others that want to try to use an existing save, you can change the MC's name in the console by changing the 'pname' variable. I had to activate the console manually, the unren tool seems to be screwing up the game when i tried to use it.

Reactions: Typ0 Masters

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
How do you even play this game? You have to be at a certain place at an exact time and whatsoever, I really don't understand it, if you're not there at that exact time, then, you can't talk at all, really confusing in my opinion. Don't why Dev made it that way.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
How do you even play this game? You have to be at a certain place at an exact time and whatsoever, I really don't understand it, if you're not there at that exact time, then, you can't talk at all, really confusing in my opinion. Don't why Dev made it that way.
At the very beginning it was confusing to me as well, but after the first mission you can see the pattern. Plus if you click on the i, it does tell you a hint that will help you through things. Basically you just have to wait for something orange to pop up on the map, and you're settled.

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
OK. I think, but I can be wrong, that the last release a a little bug. I can't go to the second ship anymore.
Everyday at noon] on the black ship, I can't speak to Rebecca.
Any idea ?

Update : Just check : on 0.19.9, I can speak to Rebecca on early morning to go to the first ship. With the same save, in 0.20.0 it's not possible anymore. :/
Update2: Faulty save in attachment.

Last edited:

hencuka

Jul 16, 2019
OK. I think, but I can be wrong, that the last release a a little bug. I can't go to the second ship anymore.
Everyday at noon] on the black ship, I can't speak to Rebecca.
Any idea ?

Update : Just check : on 0.19.9, I can speak to Rebecca on early morning to go to the first ship. With the same save, in 0.20.0 it's not possible anymore. :/
Update2: Faulty save in attachment.
I've got the same issue. There are no chance to talk to Rebecca in 0.20.0.

Reactions: RottenPlum

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
you get to choose where to go and at what time, every time you do something you can go back out to map view, and in the map will show you a "STAR" where the event is at and where you need to go. the rest of the symbols are for smaller events like peeping and such.So for the main quest stuff just follow the stars and if stuck hit the "i" very direct hint system no guesses.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I'm seeing others are having various problems with this release. First time playing for me and I can't do squat. The only options I have are "take a nap" and "back". Clicking on girls, items, etc does nothing. No options whatsoever. I can access the menu items but that doesn't help play the game. No star shows on the map. The only thing I see are the decks and who's on them. I can travel to the decks but that's it. Will try a reinstall.

MadMax13

May 7, 2018
meh gonna wait for a patch or something. cos skilled like 2 3 days each in every room/location and cant get a triger to go to the old ship.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
you get to choose where to go and at what time, every time you do something you can go back out to map view, and in the map will show you a "STAR" where the event is at and where you need to go. the rest of the symbols are for smaller events like peeping and such.So for the main quest stuff just follow the stars and if stuck hit the "i" very direct hint system no guesses.
Thanks for the tips LeftyPR, this might be of some good use for this game :p

Oct 14, 2019
Anywhere else to get the incest patch? Mega is saying I'm over the transfer limit when its 303 KB and i haven't even downloaded from there since they became greedy.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
I'm having trouble figuring out where exactly I should post the incest patch. Any help offered would be greatly appreciated.

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
i try play this game but all i can do to trigger talk is skip time than go to place that have event at that time, is that it?
is that how to play this game?
if in the room there is people i cannot interact?

if there is no quest, i can not talk to that people?
i can only talk when that people have quest?
and only talk and the hinted place and time?

Oct 4, 2019
Yes, and they aren't what I would call clear.
Copied from the page.

Patch Instructions
extract the lewd-vxx.zip file in the /game folder

It's like with any other Renpy game. Drop all files included with the patch into that folder (waterworld-0.20.0-pc/game/) or whatever you called the preceding folder and overwrite if and when asked.

The attached files show what my /game folder looks like and where it is relative to the game's root folder.

Reactions: bonerland
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes