3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Trminator

May 3, 2017
Wherever as long as she's not sleeping or bathing. But you need to have the Back Together quest finished first.
Threethings I noticed here. When I copied the persistent file over from last version, along with saves, I was unable to speak with Rebecca regarding flying to the first ship, at all. Once I removed it, it worked.
And: During Dinner, the "talk" Icon is shown next to the 4 Faces on the Overview Map, but you obviously can't talk to Rebecca there to be flown over, due to the forced Dinner Talk. Might want to remove that there, so people aren't wondering what they're missing? Also, maybe a different Icon for Calling Rebecca via the Radio, so we can distinguish between flying back and talking to for example Julia regarding teaching physics? (same area of the ship, but only one type of icon means it's shown around the clock ;)

P.S: An idea that just came, as I wrote that last comment ... maybe some funny/horny/what ever ;) reactions by rebecca, if we call her in the middle of the night to get us back to ship two? ;)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Threethings I noticed here. When I copied the persistent file over from last version, along with saves, I was unable to speak with Rebecca regarding flying to the first ship, at all. Once I removed it, it worked.
And: During Dinner, the "talk" Icon is shown next to the 4 Faces on the Overview Map, but you obviously can't talk to Rebecca there to be flown over, due to the forced Dinner Talk. Might want to remove that there, so people aren't wondering what they're missing? Also, maybe a different Icon for Calling Rebecca via the Radio, so we can distinguish between flying back and talking to for example Julia regarding teaching physics? (same area of the ship, but only one type of icon means it's shown around the clock ;)

P.S: An idea that just came, as I wrote that last comment ... maybe some funny/horny/what ever ;) reactions by rebecca, if we call her in the middle of the night to get us back to ship two? ;)
Does it fail with an old save without the old persistent file?

Do you have the persistent file and a non-working save? If so, post them so Ranger can take a look at them.

Reactions: Trminator

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
o_O:cry::eek::p I always thought that the fan or player should not use their opinion to affect developer's mind or idea, because I always believe that what the developer created is the best for the story. The story is like a tree grew up from the mind field of the developer. I just 100% respect it, whatever I like it or not.

Yet, it is 2020. If the developer think some idea from fans are acceptable and adaptable, I will support it anyway.

BTW, sure I also believe that there are millions of funny or lewd ideas could be contributed by the fans. My main will is like "I eat whatever you cook". :D

Trminator

May 3, 2017
Does it fail with an old save without the old persistent file?

Do you have the persistent file and a non-working save? If so, post them so Ranger can take a look at them.
No, without the persistent file it worked fine, so no need to fix anything, on my account :)

But @ Ranger: It seems, that you forgot to fix the "in use" Message for the Bedroom, when Mei comes aboard ;) (it still says Amelia and Rebecca, instead of Amelia and Mei)

Reactions: Ranger

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
o_O:cry::eek::p I always thought that the fan or player should not use their opinion to affect developer's mind or idea, because I always believe that what the developer created is the best for the story. The story is like a tree grew up from the mind field of the developer. I just 100% respect it, whatever I like it or not.

Yet, it is 2020. If the developer think some idea from fans are acceptable and adaptable, I will support it anyway.

BTW, sure I also believe that there are millions of funny or lewd ideas could be contributed by the fans. My main will is like "I eat whatever you cook". :D
OK, for 625th time this is how making the game works :p:

The main story is written down pretty much from the start of the game. There is one instance where I wasn't sure if I should do it one way or another, so I asked my patreons for help. That was a couple of months ago and we haven't even reached the point where this decision will affect the main story. I guess many of them don't even suspect that in one of the polls there was something which was actually kind of a big deal and hopefully most of them won't even see it when we get there.

For things not related to the main story, any help is appreciated. I mean for me it makes no difference if Emma goes alone on the second ship or brings someone with her. This won't get you to solve the issue of how to reach the underwater facility with Megan and Lana any sooner, so the only thing that matters is if this will make the game more fun or not. In this case I think it will, so I'm happy to do it and I'm grateful for the idea.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
No, without the persistent file it worked fine, so no need to fix anything, on my account :)

But @ Ranger: It seems, that you forgot to fix the "in use" Message for the Bedroom, when Mei comes aboard ;) (it still says Amelia and Rebecca, instead of Amelia and Mei)
Just one question - why do you need to do this? All the RenPy games I've played, I just extract the new version and play. There is no need to copy anything since the saves are in the Windows user's directory, so as long as the game id remains the same (which it does), you can always load a save from an older version and continue from there.

Trminator

May 3, 2017
Just one question - why do you need to do this? All the RenPy games I've played, I just extract the new version and play. There is no need to copy anything since the saves are in the Windows user's directory, so as long as the game id remains the same (which it does), you can always load a save from an older version and continue from there.
I simply didn't know better, since apparently, at least early versions of DMD did not have the same game ids... (I just checked and found 5 folders with saves in the AppData/Roaming/RenPy folder for DMD...) ... so, for me, it was SOP to copy saves ;) will keep it in mind :)

Reactions: Ranger

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
I chose "Lia path" in quest [Naughty sibling]. Now in 0.19.9, it seems it can only trigger Kitchen Mia scene in event "Yacht student". Couldn't trigger "Gym mia brb" "Jacuzzi brb" or "Jacuzzi vic".

I need to go back to [Naughty sibling] and try Mia path to see what can be different.

------------------

Oh, just tried and found I was wrong. What I chose was Mia path (which it ended up MC did Lia's butt.). I gotto try again.

-----------------------

Ok, I figure out how the "Jacuzzi brb" and "Jacuzzi vic" come. Their "dialog mark" are mixing with the dialog mark of the bridge for radio calling.

--------------------------------

"Naughty sibling" caused 3 different ends/student events in "Back Together". And the black yacht has Momilia and Rbc seperated paths. It is not easy to see all the scenes, indeed.

Last edited:

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
I just realized that loosing the liar dice game purposely with Jul or Vic/Sp could be another kind of play.

Last edited:

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
Now this time I actually choose Lia Path in Naugty Sibling. And I choose "Actually, you might learn something" to trigger Lia's scene (llounge sc lia), yet, when MC first time come back to big yacht, I saw Lia is staying lower lounge from Deck view, so I go there, and I saw this blank screen. It seems that there is a wrong file name. When I choose another time to go there, it (the black screen) didn't show up again and it works fine with correct picture showing.

QQ图片20200122224246.png

And... the Typo Police is here too:

QQ图片20200122230143.png

Last edited:

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Any hints how to start the new scenes since they are no stars in game i check all messages in both ships and goin forward with days but nothing.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Any hints how to start the new scenes since they are no stars in game i check all messages in both ships and goin forward with days but nothing.
Stars are for quests. There are no new quests in 0.19.9

Look for talk bubbles instead (Victoria at the hot tub, Julia in the upper lounge, Barbara at the hot tub, Lia in the lower lounge, Mia in the kitchen and Mia+Barbara at the gym).

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Stars are for quests. There are no new quests in 0.19.9

Look for talk bubbles instead (Victoria at the hot tub, Julia in the upper lounge, Barbara at the hot tub, Lia in the lower lounge, Mia in the kitchen and Mia+Barbara at the gym).
Is there a way to see the repeatables for the other branch of the Lia/Mia quest, or do we have to go back and do that quest again?

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
Is there a way to see the repeatables for the other branch of the Lia/Mia quest, or do we have to go back and do that quest again?
I think so far it is the only way, which means at least need to choose all three options in Naughty Sibling.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I think so far it is the only way, which means at least need to choose all three options in Naughty Sibling.
You can see those events in the cheat menu when you open the computer in cabin 2-7.

Reactions: hitman225

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
You can see those events in the cheat menu when you open the computer in cabin 2-7.
I didn't realize the cheat menu had the repeatables as well; I just thought it had the different quest scenes. Yay!

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes