3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I didn't realize the cheat menu had the repeatables as well; I just thought it had the different quest scenes. Yay!
Initially I planned to add an option to switch the Naughty Sibling endings, which would've enabled both the alternative repeatable event and the quest scene replay in the 'info' menu, but I fell behind with the schedule and decided to go for just the repeatable events. If there is time for this or the next release, I'll fix it properly.

Reactions: hitman225

zeka7

Jul 24, 2018
Who do I have to pick in "Naughty Sibling" quest to get Mia+Barbara at the gym repeatable event? I have saves for both endings but I dont seem to get the event

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Who do I have to pick in "Naughty Sibling" quest to get Mia+Barbara at the gym repeatable event? I have saves for both endings but I dont seem to get the event
You should choose Lia's path, but when you are in the cinema with both twins and they start arguing, chose Mia's side (it's a different ending of the quest too)

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 0.19.9
This game is good, however it is installable in Setup or Launcher style.
I tried to use Ren'Py to create the translation for him, and the screen file ran into error.
Deletes the game I tried a new extraction I launched in the Ren'py folder and the same error.
Well I went on and tried to open the game directly, and an installation box with 5 languages appeared, that's certainly why I was giving an error because it is a game with installation, and apparently there is no way to translate it ... I left my hand and gave up . :sneaky:

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Never played it strangely enough...how much hours to play it circa, from start (story reading, not "Ctrl-Fap")?

albul

Jun 8, 2017
I don't seem to be able to trigger the new story quest, no stars appeared on either of the ships. I have tried with the patch in OP and without it (in case it's not updated for the new versions and it blocks the new story quest), no luck. Anyone have any tips?

Reactions: mag5246

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
I don't seem to be able to trigger the new story quest, no stars appeared on either of the ships. I have tried with the patch in OP and without it (in case it's not updated for the new versions and it blocks the new story quest), no luck. Anyone have any tips?
same

albul

Jun 8, 2017
albul You have to go other ship to trigger new quest. To go other ship you have to talk Rebecca.
Thank you for trying to help, but i already said i tried on both ships. Tried again, skipped time for like 5 days, no story quests appeared at any time.

Patan

May 28, 2017
albul mag5246
At what point can you talk to rebecca because I've followed her around the ship and no prompt for it.
When she was at the the deck alone, I think it was morning or afternoon. I didn't do anything extra. Just opened my last save. Skipped few days on second ship when i saw nothing was happening went to first ship and after few skips i got the quest.

Also here is my save right before starting the quest. Just loaded up and click the star icon.

Reactions: albul
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes