3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Water World [v0.19.9] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren v0.8 by F95Zone@Sam and Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC (271 MB): - - -
MAC (255 MB): - - -
Dude, please use this thread to announce compressing tasks, otherwise we do the same thing for no reason.
Thanks!

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
There seems to some bugs with this new update, a lot of missing images and the progress menu isn't updated

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
There seems to some bugs with this new update, a lot of missing images and the progress menu isn't updated
Can you be more specific. First do you use the compressed version or not. Also which images are missing and what progress menu is not updating exactly? If you mean the quest list, that's because there are no new quests in this update - just repeatable events with the girls on the first ship.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Can you be more specific. First do you use the compressed version or not. Also which images are missing and what progress menu is not updating exactly? If you mean the quest list, that's because there are no new quests in this update - just repeatable events with the girls on the first ship.
I used the full version from the OP
and yes I meant the quest list, didn't realise these weren't quests
also the missing images seem to be isolated to the yacht section, from what I can see it happens tight after you travel from the other ship and doesn't matter what time of day it is and doesn't which character is in the image, unless you're facing a locked door. but if you skip time that seems to fix the problem.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
can we use our save games from the other versions ?
asking because i cannot talk to rebecca, to be able to get back to the other ship at all

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
I used the full version from the OP
and yes I meant the quest list, didn't realise these weren't quests
also the missing images seem to be isolated to the yacht section, from what I can see it happens tight after you travel from the other ship and doesn't matter what time of day it is and doesn't which character is in the image, unless you're facing a locked door. but if you skip time that seems to fix the problem.
I don't no if is useful or not. But i give the information anyway. Few time i have a bug concerning missing image but here in the fact. Not in this game but on another one.

I finally understand this is a compilation problem (I like read source code and manipulate it. Is my way to learn). Two different simple solution exist:

First: delete your two persistent files. You have one on your save folder of the game and another one in the hidden Renpy's folder.

If is do not work. Try the second solution: erase all the *.rpyc files (the compiled files). Renpy's recompiled automatically the files at next start. Is just need few more seconds before game begin.

I repeat, this is for the bug concerning missing image in fact present. Check if the image exist in the images folder before do it.

Is work each time for me.

I wish this tip useful for you.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I don't no if is useful or not. But i give the information anyway. Few time i have a bug concerning missing image but here in the fact. Not in this game but on another one.

I finally understand this is a compilation problem (I like read source code and manipulate it. Is my way to learn). Two different simple solution exist:

First: delete your two persistent files. You have one on your save folder of the game and another one in the hidden Renpy's folder.

If is do not work. Try the second solution: erase all the *.rpyc files (the compiled files). Renpy's recompiled automatically the files at next start. Is just need few more seconds before game begin.

I repeat, this is for the bug concerning missing image in fact present. Check if the image exist in the images folder before do it.

Is work each time for me.

I wish this tip useful for you.
Thanks for the advice

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Was any able to get the
3some scene with Mia and Barbara, which I'm assuming start in the Gym, but there's no option available.
and the scene with Mia, which I'm assuming starts in the kitchen, also no option available.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Was any able to get the
3some scene with Mia and Barbara, which I'm assuming start in the Gym, but there's no option available.
and the scene with Mia, which I'm assuming starts in the kitchen, also no option available.
Those (along with the scene with Lia that starts in the lower lounge) are for the different endings in the Naughty Sibling quest. So you can either re-play from that point and chose a different ending to that quest or open the computer in your cabin (2-7), go to the 'cheats' section and play the alternative scene from there. Keep in mind that this is a 'hacky' solution and has weird consequences like moving you to Mei's cabin and advancing the clock, but it was the easiest and the fastest one I could think of.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
can we use our save games from the other versions ?
asking because i cannot talk to rebecca, to be able to get back to the other ship at all
You should be able to. Send me a save file so I can check what is wrong.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
no need anymore solved it myself^^ i replaced the persistant file with my savefolder ... after i just copyed a vafe file, and not the whole folder, all was fine^^

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Those (along with the scene with Lia that starts in the lower lounge) are for the different endings in the Naughty Sibling quest. So you can either re-play from that point and chose a different ending to that quest or open the computer in your cabin (2-7), go to the 'cheats' section and play the alternative scene from there. Keep in mind that this is a 'hacky' solution and has weird consequences like moving you to Mei's cabin and advancing the clock, but it was the easiest and the fastest one I could think of.
Do you know about Ren'Py's replay mode?

You can call end_replay() and avoid the hacky stuff you're taking about. Check in_replay to see if you're in a replay.

Reactions: Ranger

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
How to incest patch for android?
you don't have to, even the quest hints are patched in my android version.
don't activate developer mode and you won't have messages about missing images or wrong image attributes.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
promise 1.png

Hi all,
With 0.19.9 released, let me share the plans for 0.20.

First of all, it will be released at the beginning of February - on the 3rd or 4th which means I have 2 weeks for writing, coding, posing, rendering and testing. The script for the new quest is already done and I've started writing the dialogue. With 0.19.0 quest focusing on the crew (Sophie, Linda and Daphnee) and 0.19.5 - 0.19.9 focusing on the students, it's fair that the main focus of 0.20 is the teachers and more specifically Catherine and Emma. There will be scenes with those two, but also with Yvette, the old Amelia (she's leading the poll at the moment with 75% of the votes, so it's almost but certain that she will win) and Mei.

I'll also do my best to add the repeatable event that I could not do for 0.19.9 (the mini-game with Lia, Victoria and Julia). The thing is that the mini games require more testing and with the tight schedule I'm running on (just a couple of weeks for this release) and the new stuff I have to do around the new quest - Emma and Catherine coming with you on the second ship, which means adding them to the locations' schedule, renders, etc. there is a slim chance that I won't manage to do it. If this happens, that event will be re-scheduled for the middle-of-the-month update that I have planned which will add new repeatable events.

As usual I'm sharing the first render I have done for the new quest and it's when Rebecca comes to pick you, Catherine and Emma and fly you over to the second ship.

P.S. hitman225 thanks for the idea to bring Catherine along with Emma. Though it means more work for me for 0.20.5 (the middle-of-the-month update I mentioned above), this will spice up the game quite a bit ;)

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Bummed that I'll have to play through it again. Apparently I've been negligent and my last save for that quest was in August.
Oh well, will have to do that later.

For the moment though, shouldn't we get nap and sleep options when we go to Mei and Y-Amelia's cabin on the other ship?
Still have to go to a lounge, or Daphnee and Linda's cabin to do that.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Bummed that I'll have to play through it again. Apparently I've been negligent and my last save for that quest was in August.
Oh well, will have to do that later.

For the moment though, shouldn't we get nap and sleep options when we go to Mei and Y-Amelia's cabin on the other ship?
Still have to go to a lounge, or Daphnee and Linda's cabin to do that.
If you just want to check the other events for the Naughty Sibling, you can still do that with the 'cheat' option in the computer. As for sleeping in Mei's cabin - I planned to do it, but unfortunately I found out that I forgot to do the renders with Mei missing from the ship. 0.19's quest ending with you taking Mei to the other ship with no option to go back, there was no need to do those renders back then. So once I had all the new events written down and started testing, I found out that there were 6 location scenes missing and those took a lot of time that was planned to go into adding a sleep event in Mei's cabin (I can't just call the usual sleep event since it has stuff in it which doesn't make sense for that cabin - Linda and Daphnee might wake you up because it's their turn to sleep).

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Where am I supposed to talk to Rebecca to get back to the first ship because i'm not seeing the option anywhere
Wherever as long as she's not sleeping or bathing. But you need to have the Back Together quest finished first.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes