3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
Copied from the page.

Patch Instructions
extract the lewd-vxx.zip file in the /game folder

It's like with any other Renpy game. Drop all files included with the patch into that folder (waterworld-0.20.0-pc/game/) or whatever you called the preceding folder and overwrite if and when asked.

The attached files show what my /game folder looks like and where it is relative to the game's root folder.
Thank you so much, those images were exactly what I needed to see to help me.

Reactions: Why Am I Even Here?

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
I continue my investigation regarding the inability of travelling between the two ship in 0.20.0.

This is clearly a Bug introduced by new quest that block the ability to travel without checking in which ship you're.
So, if you're last save is in the white ship, everything is fine. If you're on the black ship, you're doomed !!!

So to work around this evil bug : Use 0.19.9 to go to the old ship, save and load your new save with the 0.20.0 :)

Have fun.

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
Seems like this updeate is bugged , cant talk to yvette after you activate the quest on the other ship.Going to wait for a bug fix .
You have to find her when she's alone and if you click on her image even if there's not a star attached to it you'll be able to talk to her nonetheless.

Ensuing scene is nothing worth writing home about, though....

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Also I checked on quests I had done and seemed like I missed scenes for example on Julia's payback I followed the walkthrough fully and still managed to miss a scene as well as on the hypocrite one

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is a totally unofficial fix for the problems with the latest quest "Keeping your Promise".
place both attached files into the game folder after you've removed the numbered prefixes 553078_ and 553079_.

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
how to get first scene in "keeping your promises"?
If your last save is with you on the new ship, go to the first ship, then transfer back to the second ship and finally go again on the first ship: after the second trip the star will appear and you'll be able to start the quest.

Worked for me

Also I checked on quests I had done and seemed like I missed scenes for example on Julia's payback I followed the walkthrough fully and still managed to miss a scene as well as on the hypocrite one
I have the same problem: since it seems you can't replay old quests (haven't found a way to, at least....), we should probably need a save with all scenes unlocked

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
If your last save is with you on the new ship, go to the first ship, then transfer back to the second ship and finally go again on the first ship: after the second trip the star will appear and you'll be able to start the quest.

Worked for me

I have the same problem: since it seems you can't replay old quests (haven't found a way to, at least....), we should probably need a save with all scenes unlocked
I think it's impossible to unlock all the scenes without cheating, because a few has branching paths. Like where you have to choose between Amelia and Rebecca for example, half of that missions scenes are missing for me as well.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Water World [v0.20.0] Incest Pre-Patched [NSFW Space] - Original Size: 1.38GB

Download PC (264MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
I continue my investigation regarding the inability of travelling between the two ship in 0.20.0.

This is clearly a Bug introduced by new quest that block the ability to travel without checking in which ship you're.
So, if you're last save is in the white ship, everything is fine. If you're on the black ship, you're doomed !!!

So to work around this evil bug : Use 0.19.9 to go to the old ship, save and load your new save with the 0.20.0 :)

Have fun.
Having same ishue here... returned an old save and it works

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Hi all,

There is a bug in 0.20.0 which affects users that load a 0.19.9 save made on the second ship and have visited the first ship more than once. You can easily tell if the bug affects you - it prevents you from traveling to the first ship and you can't start the new quest. If you are one of the affected users, you can download just the patch and replace the game/scripts.rpa file or you can download the whole fixed version for your OS.

If you haven't experienced the bug, you don't need to download this since it doesn't contain anything new apart from the fix.

EDIT: since 0.20 has already leaked here, I'm posting the bugfix just so people don't do random stuff with the code that might affect them playing future versions of the game. The fix posted by the66 is also good and shouldn't cause issues down the road, but still, I'd advise you to re-play from a 0.19.9 save using this version and save after finishing it, so you'll have an 'official' 0.20 save to play from once 0.20.5 is out.

Last edited:
Reactions: UraN82

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Easy - don't Ctrl-Skip all the text and you'll read that Yvette is upset with you leaving her behind on this trip, so go to her in the gym after the conversation with Emma and Catherine :D.
Ah that would explain the missing scene given I did progress the time of day for Emma and Catherine to be ready to go to the helipad

Reactions: Ranger
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes