3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
I'm playing 0.20.1 with lp 19.0.
I really like the story so far including Spaced Out. Especially Water World can be played very easily.
Two things - maybe errors - I've encountered playing this game so far:
- I can't pay Daphnee the $500 although I have the money. This option never shows up.
- I've just reached the second ship. No chamber, deck or lounge offers a snack to eat.
Any ideas about what is causing this?
EDIT:
I found the place on the second ship where I can eat. That leave only the issue with Daphnee.
EDIT:
This extends the issue with Daphnee. It doesn't make any sense that she appears on the second ship demanding her interest periodically. This should not happen at all when the MC is on the second ship.

Last edited:
Reactions: Glooskabe

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I'm playing 0.20.1 with lp 19.0.
I really like the story so far including Spaced Out. Especially Water World can be played very easily.
Two things - maybe errors - I've encountered playing this game so far:
- I can't pay Daphnee the $500 although I have the money. This option never shows up.
- I've just reached the second ship. No chamber, deck or lounge offers a snack to eat.
Any ideas about what is causing this?
EDIT:
I found the place on the second ship where I can eat. That leave only the issue with Daphnee.
EDIT:
This extends the issue with Daphnee. It doesn't make any sense that she appears on the second ship demanding her interest periodically. This should not happen at all when the MC is on the second ship.
Also had this issue, although it does seem to have stopped now . . .

Also, how do you trigger the last mission "Keeping Your Promise"? I've done a few days on both ships, but nothing so far.

*Edit* Never mind, I found the discussion. See if I can get it to work!

iRock1907

Jan 23, 2019
Is there any way to unlock all scenes in the gallery? Because I have completed all quests and I don't have all scenes unlocked.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Is there any way to unlock all scenes in the gallery? Because I have completed all quests and I don't have all scenes unlocked.
Most are locked because of the choices you made. Though if you go to the lesbian cabin at night on the school ship you can see other endings for the twins event through the cheats.

Reactions: iRock1907

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Also had this issue, although it does seem to have stopped now . . .

Also, how do you trigger the last mission "Keeping Your Promise"? I've done a few days on both ships, but nothing so far.

*Edit* Never mind, I found the discussion. See if I can get it to work!
Where does that discussion occur?
And yes, that issue with Daphnee stopped after 100 days or so.
EDIT:
Encountered it already.

Last edited:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Wtf with this game no hints just cliking places no interaction
Can use pc cheats etc freely ....nothing else

• Angry
Reactions: Bonhomie

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
how can i explain that the navigation system with the map with 400 faces one sided each other is a mess? it doesn't matter if it show you with fireworks where they are when you point click on them, it's a mess because you HAVE to point click to be sure where they are.
I don't understand why so many seem to hate this game: I find it pretty straightforward to play.

If you think this one is a grind, give Curing my addiction a spin, then we'll talk....:D

magus448

May 22, 2018
Wtf with this game no hints just cliking places no interaction
Can use pc cheats etc freely ....nothing else
The hint is a star icon on the map. Though some ways to progress are pretty obscure like needing to sleep or losing a minigame.

Reactions: Skads

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I don't understand why so many seem to hate this game: I find it pretty straightforward to play.

If you think this one is a grind, give Curing my addiction a spin, then we'll talk....:D
Cure My Addiction, Foot of the Mountains, Lucky Mark...these games still gives me grind-ptsd.

Reactions: worldofmac84

JeroUK

Jan 30, 2018
OK .... I'm pretty sure I'm not completely losing the plot here, but as soon as I get to walking round the ship right at the beginning, I can't interact with any of the characters!
I can left click to pootle round the ship, select different areas, have a nap, look at the mission menu etc, but however many ladies are pictured in front of me, I cannot interact with them :confused:
I'm assuming I'm having a senior moment here in some way. I've re-extracted and relaunched. I'll try hunting down the save files (I believe they've been placed in a persistent location rather than in the game folder as my save's still there after re-extraction) but if anyone's had this problem before, any pointers would be appreciated!
Cheers

magus448

May 22, 2018
OK .... I'm pretty sure I'm not completely losing the plot here, but as soon as I get to walking round the ship right at the beginning, I can't interact with any of the characters!
I can left click to pootle round the ship, select different areas, have a nap, look at the mission menu etc, but however many ladies are pictured in front of me, I cannot interact with them :confused:
I'm assuming I'm having a senior moment here in some way. I've re-extracted and relaunched. I'll try hunting down the save files (I believe they've been placed in a persistent location rather than in the game folder as my save's still there after re-extraction) but if anyone's had this problem before, any pointers would be appreciated!
Cheers
Things only happen with certain characters at certain places and at certain times. This is shown by a star tab appearing.

Reactions: JeroUK

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I assume it's because of patreon that Amelia is now Greg's boss instead of his mother? Is there a way to edit the text to replace Boss with Mom?

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Why not making to talk to npc with some dialogue etc
when u go somewhere npc just shows nothing else no interaction ?
I dont hate this game looks fine (y)
Question : when his mother and sister gona land to Sea >?

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Why not making to talk to npc with some dialogue etc
when u go somewhere npc just shows nothing else no interaction ?
Honestly? Because it's too much. I started making this maybe an year ago and it is a huge task - there are 15 girls on the (first) ship, if there are 3 dialogues for each of them, so it doesn't feel too repetitive, you get 45 dialogues to start with. When your relationship with each of the girls changes, there should be different dialogues so let's say that you have 3 different states of your relationship on average you'll get 135 dialogues. Now add the 'special' dialogues that are relevant to the current progress of the story like hints for quest steps etc. and you'll end up with hundreds of dialogues that need to be written. Maybe (just maybe) if I had started doing it from the beginning, I would've been able to make it happen, but retroactively - not a chance. Also this would require a change in the current interaction system, because if you need to talk to someone in order to progress a certain quest, it would be confusing to have both the 'small talk' and the quest progression as an option.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
anim bathso sc cat ema 1.gif

I've just noticed that I haven't shared the first render or the next version with you, so here it is. In 0.20 when Emma and Catherine joined you on the second ship they were sharing the bathroom, but with that version focused more on the quest, I couldn't add that scene. However 0.20.5 will be focused entirely on repeatable events, so I chose that scene to start from and here it is - the first animation that finished rendering roughly a week ago.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
View attachment 563561

I've just noticed that I haven't shared the first render or the next version with you, so here it is. In 0.20 when Emma and Catherine joined you on the second ship they were sharing the bathroom, but with that version focused more on the quest, I couldn't add that scene. However 0.20.5 will be focused entirely on repeatable events, so I chose that scene to start from and here it is - the first animation that finished rendering roughly a week ago.
so how do you get catherine and emma to the new ship? i couldnt find a star on the old one i went through several days and gave up thanks

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Water World [v0.20.5] [NSFW Space] (1.41 GB rar pc source)
350 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes