3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

neman

Jan 5, 2020
View attachment 332258

Hi all,

With 0.12 out of the door, here is what is planned for 0.13. It will see 'The Naughty Sibling' quest finished and besides Lia and Mia, there will be scenes with Julia, Evelyn, Mei and Barbara. The quest will be multi-path (as it was announced in 0.11.5) and it will continue on the path you have chosen while playing that version. It will have three (that is correct - three) different endings so hopefully you have saved your game before choosing which path to take when you played 0.11.5

Anyway, here is the first render I made for 0.13. Mia goes for some skinny-dipping in the hot tub and Julia decides she won't be seen chickening out of this.

P.S. Before you ask - the third ending will not be a threesome scene with the twins. You-know-who's rules forbid that :rolleyes:
Funny how patreon can dare to forbid something like that...
while in real world that .. (adelalinka twins), they dont even have to "do" each other (meh they can even do eachother whos to say they can't), just have trio sx with one person

P.S
i was hoping for repeatable scene or rather evolve of night with "doppelganger twin" , she did say "call me"...shame that (i) mc lost the bet tho :(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I wonder when all the girls will just stop caring about clothes altogether and start walking around in the nude (or topless at first). So far only Yvette, Vicky, Barbara are displaying their breasts freely, the rest of the girls are a bit shy which is weird considering that Catherine doesn't seem to care anymore. Sarah is a bit too protective of Sophie but I suspect not for long.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
same to me, no phone, no computer no secretary... can't leave the smaller yacht. I tried every room
If you have finished the "Back Together" quest, you can go from the first ship to the second by going to the bridge and calling Rebecca to come and pick you up and you can go from the second to the first by talking with Rebecca anywhere while she's awake.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Not sure what I think of the update. Would have liked to see the story advanced but at least I can see a lot of work was done on it, especially with Yvette. I suppose the next update in about a week will take care of advancing the story and add some more quests. Great improvements with the animation. Not sure I found all the listed material listed in the changelog or not but will see what happens with the next update next week.
The next update will be in about a week and it will have the repeatable events that I couldn't do for this one due to having to re-work like half of the stuff. Once this is done, I'll start working on the story quest. I'll try to do a release in a couple of weeks after that, so about 15th-20th of March.

XoxerOne

May 14, 2017
Can't play the Game since the last update. because you can't fly back with Rebecca anymore. no longer spoke function, just fucking. :(

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Can't play the Game since the last update. because you can't fly back with Rebecca anymore. no longer spoke function, just fucking. :(
Please attach a save game, so I can check what's wrong.

Maharaja

Feb 24, 2018
Please guys can anyone provide me a save files from V16.5 or maybe V17.0
i lost my save data and haven't played the game since then, i will definitely appreciate if anyone would liked to provide me a save files and thank you.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Sorry for the late reply. I've fixed your save but unfortunately I couldn't find the cause of the issue. Hopefully it was just a glitch and others won't experience it too.

Reactions: XoxerOne

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Please guys can anyone provide me a save files from V16.5 or maybe V17.0
i lost my save data and haven't played the game since then, i will definitely appreciate if anyone would liked to provide me a save files and thank you.
This is a save from 0.17. I've deleted the player's name, so you can enter your own and enjoy the game.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes