3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
ldeckso dap mk morning.png

Hi all,

As I mentioned before, 0.21 will be focused on Sarah and will advance the story quite a bit. Now that I have finished the script, I can share with you a more detailed plan for 0.21

First of all, the scenes. There will be 4 scenes in total and they will feature the crew of the first ship. Of course Sarah will be in most of them but there will also be a scene with Daphnee and Linda as well and Sophie will make an appearance in one of the scenes too.

But the scenes will be just half of the work that's planned for 0.21 - there will be a lot of story related renders too and also two sets of location renders for girls that will come on the second ship. I've started making those first while I'm still writing the dialogue and as usual I'm sharing with you the first render.

Enjoy!

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
View attachment 578879

Hi all,

As I mentioned before, 0.21 will be focused on Sarah and will advance the story quite a bit. Now that I have finished the script, I can share with you a more detailed plan for 0.21

First of all, the scenes. There will be 4 scenes in total and they will feature the crew of the first ship. Of course Sarah will be in most of them but there will also be a scene with Daphnee and Linda as well and Sophie will make an appearance in one of the scenes too.

But the scenes will be just half of the work that's planned for 0.21 - there will be a lot of story related renders too and also two sets of location renders for girls that will come on the second ship. I've started making those first while I'm still writing the dialogue and as usual I'm sharing with you the first render.

Enjoy!
As long as it's not about Lana or that crazy bitch from the prequel, I'm a happy chappy. :D

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
Please tell me what u have done to activate it.
I advance time and sleept in cabine multiple times on either boats but no star come up.

Ouga

Apr 28, 2019
How can i open the 2nd scene in Teach Julia event??/ i have prograssed some events but i don't know what else to do the quest is already finished

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
How can i open the 2nd scene in Teach Julia event??/ i have prograssed some events but i don't know what else to do the quest is already finished
There are some quests which scenes that exclude each other. You can either see one or the other but not both.

Luckily your case is a bit different - the second scene in the Teaching Julia quest will be unlocked once you finish the Julia's Payback quest.

Ouga

Apr 28, 2019
There are some quests which scenes that exclude each other. You can either see one or the other but not both.

Luckily your case is a bit different - the second scene in the Teaching Julia quest will be unlocked once you finish the Julia's Payback quest.
thx for the info

Reactions: Ranger

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Anyone know if there's any cheats out there for this - that just leaves the events & removes the eat/sleep/bath part? Can put up with the grind of having to do that in real life but not in a VN. Otherwise I'd probably re-visit this one.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Anyone know if there's any cheats out there for this - that just leaves the events & removes the eat/sleep/bath part? Can put up with the grind of having to do that in real life but not in a VN. Otherwise I'd probably re-visit this one.
It's in the computer in your cabin (2-7)

Reactions: P4cc3r5

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
awake 24.png

Hi all,

This just came out from the rendering machine and it's too funny not to be shared. The model I use for Amelia has some weird skin shader that under certain lighting looks like a bad case of sunburn which no amount of moisturizing creme would fix. I've blurred the rest of the image since it contains a huge spoiler for the story. Of course I'll have to fix Amelia's skin and re-render.

Other than the occasional need to re-do some bloopers, 0.21 is progressing according to the plan. The script is done, the dialogue is done, 3/4 of the story related renders are done and the first scene is fully rendered.
What's left is the remaining 1/4 of the story renders and the other 3 scenes and of course the testing. I expect all of this to be complete by the 20th, which will leave a couple of weeks for the 0.21.5 with some new repeatable events added to it.

And don't forget to wash your hand before and after playing the game!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
View attachment 584271

Hi all,

This just came out from the rendering machine and it's too funny not to be shared. The model I use for Amelia has some weird skin shader that under certain lighting looks like a bad case of sunburn which no amount of moisturizing creme would fix. I've blurred the rest of the image since it contains a huge spoiler for the story. Of course I'll have to fix Amelia's skin and re-render.

Other than the occasional need to re-do some bloopers, 0.21 is progressing according to the plan. The script is done, the dialogue is done, 3/4 of the story related renders are done and the first scene is fully rendered.
What's left is the remaining 1/4 of the story renders and the other 3 scenes and of course the testing. I expect all of this to be complete by the 20th, which will leave a couple of weeks for the 0.21.5 with some new repeatable events added to it.

And don't forget to wash your hand before and after playing the game!
Make sure you save that texture for the Mars-based sequel! :ROFLMAO:

elias-chatzoudis-dejah-thoris-0-by-elias-chatzoudis-dbvs228.jpg

Reactions: hitman225

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Make sure you save that texture for the Mars-based sequel! :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 584390
On the serious note - the next game won't be a continuation of Spaced Out / Water World. It's currently in the works (just the idea phase yet, but I'm trying out some concepts for the gameplay) and when Water World gets closer to being finished, I'll share more and do some polls around the character figures, etc.

There is also a non-sci-fi game which I'm considering to do, but it's 80/20 chance that I'll stay true to the genre and go with what I'm currently working on.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes