3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I am experiencing a crash which may be similar to the one reported earlier.
I am playing version 19.5 and have completed all the quests.
I am with Young Amelia and Mei on the lower deck and the game just shuts down completely and the strange thing is that - even though I have made a 'save' just before the crash point - when I opened it up again the game offered me the save point from when I started playing with this version.
Usually Renpy remembers where your 'last' save was, when you last 'quit' the game..

There is an animation running and Mei says; "Yes, I like it so much!"

Then the screen goes black and there is a text line only:
Mei: I'm ... I'm gonna cum."
which shows for a second or two, then the game dies.

Very strange?
Are you running the compressed or the original version?

Reactions: Bonhomie

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
anim jacuzzi sc brb 5.gif

0.20 progress update

Hi all,

0.20 is progressing as planned - I'm finishing rendering the animations for the third repeatable event with Barbara in the hot tub and I'm about to start posing the forth.

If I have the time to do it, I might add another mini game for one of the events, but let's see first how fast I'll be able to do the next three events with Lia and Mia.

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
I am experiencing a crash which may be similar to the one reported earlier.
I am playing version 19.5 and have completed all the quests.
I am with Young Amelia and Mei on the lower deck and the game just shuts down completely and the strange thing is that - even though I have made a 'save' just before the crash point - when I opened it up again the game offered me the save point from when I started playing with this version.
Usually Renpy remembers where your 'last' save was, when you last 'quit' the game..

There is an animation running and Mei says; "Yes, I like it so much!"

Then the screen goes black and there is a text line only:
Mei: I'm ... I'm gonna cum."
which shows for a second or two, then the game dies.

Very strange?
That hapend to me to with compressed version it sems who made that did something wrong so try to download the full version of game for me it work and i finish the scene.

Reactions: Bonhomie

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
View attachment 511503

0.20 progress update

Hi all,

0.20 is progressing as planned - I'm finishing rendering the animations for the third repeatable event with Barbara in the hot tub and I'm about to start posing the forth.

If I have the time to do it, I might add another mini game for one of the events, but let's see first how fast I'll be able to do the next three events with Lia and Mia.
So this means we'll be able to go back and forth between the two ships, or just for some reason we go back to the cruiser?

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
So this means we'll be able to go back and forth between the two ships, or just for some reason we go back to the cruiser?
Both actually - in the release that's coming in a couple of weeks you'll be able to switch ships whenever you like and the release after that (which will be 10-ish days later) Emma will come to the new ship to see how Mei is doing which will be a quest that will require you to go to the other ship and get back.

Reactions: EZ8lt

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
That happened to me to with compressed version it seems who made that did something wrong so try to download the full version of game for me it work and i finish the scene.
Thanks - that was exactly the problem. I was using the compressed version and the full one ran through perfectly.
Hopefully whoever made the compressed version can identify the image that is 'playing up' and sort the problem.

... and sorry to waste your time Ranger.
I feel guilty taking you away from working on the Catherine and Sarah repeatable threesome.
The MC has to pay a 'toll' every time he returns to the main boat, to compensate for his absence on the other one.

There you are - your 'plot' justification - the ladies on both boats 'suffer' when he is away on the other boat, so they need to make sure they get plenty of good loving when he is there to carry them through the lean times.
:D

BobBaluga

Aug 31, 2018
I hate writing these, but I'm stuck. I think it's on Teach Julia "Go to the hot tub while Julia and Victoria are at the pool" since this never happens. But I have some other quests running, so it might be them. I've attached the save file. Thank you.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I hate writing these, but I'm stuck. I think it's on Teach Julia "Go to the hot tub while Julia and Victoria are at the pool" since this never happens. But I have some other quests running, so it might be them. I've attached the save file. Thank you.
It's when the time says 'Early Morning'. I guess the confusion comes from the fact that you need to go to the hot tub, which is on deck 5 while Julia and Victoria are at the pool, which is on deck 4.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
So many player couldn't figure out that they just need to follow the star ...
In that particular case if the player has the deck 4 open to check when Julia and Victoria are at the pool, he would not see the star since it's at the hot tub, which is on deck 5.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
ok, i played this game so far almost 2 days now and here are my 2 cent...
i want more from linda, ivette, and emma .. holy shit^^
i want to be able to invite girls to the ship too ^^
the story so far is verry confusing so i might have to play the preq. after all to understand all^^
anyway this game is awesome, it makes much fun to play it, even if it is sometimes verry confusing in case about progress.
the part with the partys, and the motto , and the costumes.. just wow.. emma in this costume .. holy molly^^
but i have to admit.. i would like to have an option to turn evelyn against meghan.

MonkeYS

Jan 22, 2018
I started the game a few minutes and i think im fucking blind, i dont know where to click to talk to the girls, im trying everything

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I started the game a few minutes and i think im fucking blind, i dont know where to click to talk to the girls, im trying everything
Search for an orange star at the right daytime. Btw the hints will guide you quite well.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
It all works from the 'map' of the ship. You will see 3 icons:
- a star for an event
- a Speech bubble for a conversation
- an 'eye' for something worth spying on.

You can forward time on the map as well if there is nothing for you to do, though if you aren't using the stats cheats off the computer in your cabin, then you will need to use the spare time periods to earn food etc.

The icons click you to the exact spot you need to be on, on each deck. Then you should see the icon replicated at the top right of the screen - click on it for the next step.

I find it probably the easiest game to navigate and not miss anything that I am currently following.
:D

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
anim kitchen sc mia 14.gif

0.19.9 change of plans

I've finished with all the repeatable scenes with Lia / Mia that will be available depending on which path you chose in the Naughty Sibling quest. They took a bit longer than expected and pushed back the plans for the mini game with Lia, Julia and Victoria. So rather than waiting for that one new event to complete and delaying the release of the 6 events that are already done till the 7th is complete, I decided to go ahead and release those 6 and the mini game will be included in 0.20 which will have the quest with Emma on the new ship. That way the content in the releases will be more balanced (the 6 events that are done for 0.19.9 have 55 new animations which I expect to be about even for the 0.20 quest and the minigame) and the risk of bugs in the two releases will also be split more fairly (0.19.9 will have the travel between ships and 0.20 will have the minigame as a potential source of bugs). I'll most likely be able to release 0.19.9 tomorrow which will leave a couple of weeks for 0.20 that should be released at the start of February.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Water World [v0.19.9] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren v0.8 by F95Zone@Sam and Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC (271 MB): - - -
MAC (255 MB): - - -

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes