3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Thanks, but i don´t know where i have to go, it says "not started yet" if i play the game normal, there isn´t any new content, it´s only repeat the old scenes all day/night long, maybe i have done anything wrong, that why i ask for a save
Once you complete The Hypocrate and Jealous quests (the last two on the second line), Back Together will start.

Mastakony

Sep 26, 2018
Thanks, but i don´t know where i have to go, it says "not started yet" if i play the game normal, there isn´t any new content, it´s only repeat the old scenes all day/night long, maybe i have done anything wrong, that why i ask for a save
Quest Jealous (0.18)
The quest starts after The Guardian quest
1. Talk with Amelia while she’s alone
2. Go to sleep
3. Have dinner with the girls
4. Go to the upper deck in the evening while the old Amelia and Rebecca are there
5. Complete The Hypocrite quest
6. Go to the lounge during the day while the old Amelia is there
7. Have dinner with the girls
8. Go to the upper deck late in the evening while Amelia and Rebecca are there
9. Have dinner with the girls

Quest Back Together (0.19)
The quest starts after you finish Jealous
1. A couple of days after you have finished Jealous, talk with the girls at dinner
2. On the next day the old Amelia will come to you and you’ll travel to the first ship
3. Talk with Mei and Emma when they are together
4. Talk with Sophie when she’s alone
5. Go to Sophie’s cabin (3-1) during the night while Sarah is sleeping
6. Talk with Mei
7. Go to Daphnee while she’s alone during the night
8. Talk with Mei during the day

Reactions: liegad

TrueSinner01

Jul 23, 2018
Okay. Completely new, never played the game and tried looking for hints on how to complete the first quest in the forums with no luck. Used the improve talk skill till I wasn't able to any more. How the hell do you move forward in this game. The walk through is no help as it just says where the girls are but doesn't let you know anything more. Already got the part where I know the one chick is at the pool and need to peek on her from the upper area but Catherine is there and I can't seem to go past that. Can't even talk to Sophie when she's alone.

stur92

Nov 5, 2019
i just started the game but i cant figure out how to start conversations, when i click on them nothing happens. any help?

thanks

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
The only one is the star to peek at the pool below but Catherine is blocking that and I can't progress at all.
Go back to cabin, use the computer to click to improve skill. And wait for a star shows up on Captain's daugter, to meet her and click the star to talk, and ask for a swimming pants. : p

TrueSinner01

Jul 23, 2018
Go back to cabin, use the computer to click to improve skill. And wait for a star shows up on Captain's daugter, to meet her and click the star to talk, and ask for a swimming pants. : p
Got the improve skill so that it says I can't do it any more. So...I'm assuming it's just skipping through the days till I get that star then? A bit of a grind fest.

Jormag

Oct 4, 2017
Lmao.. In the intro it says Megan got killed but then she's fine two lines later, and then when you get on the ship Sarah says they could drop you off at a port but then later says there are no ports.

Might be worth going back and editing out some of these discrepancies.

Reactions: Nulldev

TrueSinner01

Jul 23, 2018
Nvm. Figured it out. Just had to restart. Thank you for the help.

fruitpunch89

Nov 7, 2019
i am having difficult interacting with girls. i can access to the girls on the boat but i cannot interact with them. can anyone tell me the issue .

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
i am having difficult interacting with girls. i can access to the girls on the boat but i cannot interact with them. can anyone tell me the issue .
Follow the quests.

Ranger some people have trouble picking up how to start - maybe make a tutorial?

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Follow the quests.

Ranger some people have trouble picking up how to start - maybe make a tutorial?
Yeah - it's been on my "todo" list for a year now :D. The thing is, I want to do it right and this will require coding and UI work, which doesn't really benefit my current patreons, who are actually funding the game. The stone cold truth is that it's hard enough to balance between my family, my daytime job and adding more content in the game (last month it was 75 new animations combined between 0.19.1 and 0.19.5 and from what I have planned for this month, it will be similar), so putting more strain on my time is not exactly what I'm looking for.

I know this is not what most of the guys here having problems spotting the stars on the map or not bothering to read the hints are looking for, but at least for now, this is how it is.

• Haha
Reactions: goobdoob

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Yeah - it's been on my "todo" list for a year now :D. The thing is, I want to do it right and this will require coding and UI work, which doesn't really benefit my current patreons, who are actually funding the game. The stone cold truth is that it's hard enough to balance between my family, my daytime job and adding more content in the game (last month it was 75 new animations combined between 0.19.1 and 0.19.5 and from what I have planned for this month, it will be similar), so putting more strain on my time is not exactly what I'm looking for.

I know this is not what most of the guys here having problems spotting the stars on the map or not bothering to read the hints are looking for, but at least for now, this is how it is.
:ROFLMAO: "not bothering to read the hints"!

If your patrons aren't bitching, then you don't have a lot of incentive to cater to the people here who don't read the hints.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes