3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

husky6

Jan 25, 2019
I'm having some errors with this game..at the second ship, no events happened..i clicked everywhere and even skip the time but still nothing happened..i even restarted the game but still no event starts at the second ship..
even with the latest update, its still the same..to top it off, once i added the latest incest patch, the game cannot load up..
it stated some errors with the lewd_patcher..
please can anyone help?..

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Hope next update we finally get more scenes with Catherine. MORE MATURE CONTENT!!!!!!!
In the next update due on 20th-25th of January there will be repeatable scenes with the students only. For the update after that (due on 2nd-4th of February) what I can say for sure is that there will be scene(s) with Emma on the new ship. Can't promise anything for Catherine (yet) as I'm still working on the repeatables with the students but I'm considering her too.

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
There is a typo in the url.
This is the correct mega link:
I got to say the 0.19.5 update is a excellent and brilliant work. The stroy is enriched with details in so many ways.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
is there a walktrouth mod?
i know there is a normal walktrouth but thats garbage cuz it tells you talk with Sophia... gee thx how the f should i know who sophia is there are 10+ girls in that game...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Wookie

Mastakony

Sep 26, 2018
a full save with unlock all scene is very usefull ;) anyone can share please ?
The easiest way to only see the pictures without playing the game is to go in 'game/images' and enjoy all the scenes...
All the scenes can't be unlock in one save anyways...

Reactions: Cryptor

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
The easiest way to only see the pictures without playing the game is to go in 'game/images' and enjoy all the scenes...
All the scenes can't be unlock in one save anyways...
Thanks, but i don´t know where i have to go, it says "not started yet" if i play the game normal, there isn´t any new content, it´s only repeat the old scenes all day/night long, maybe i have done anything wrong, that why i ask for a save

Reactions: JapanFreak

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Really? Catherine is coming? I thought it was a joke... :censored:
I said I am considering it. The issue is that I'll have 10-ish days to complete the quest with Emma coming to tutor Mei on the new ship. If I bring Catherine along with her, all the work I do for that quest can't be reused for repeating events (because Catherine will have no reason to come with her again). Anyway, there is plenty of time to come up with something...

Reactions: hitman225

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Thanks, but i don´t know where i have to go, it says "not started yet" if i play the game normal, there isn´t any new content, it´s only repeat the old scenes all day/night long, maybe i have done anything wrong, that why i ask for a save
man its such a shame i really enjoyed the first game but the secound has a clunky ui at best and you dont know what to do... shame

Reactions: HowlingCurve
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes