3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
Every time when I saw the gym room in water world, what I can think about is those characters in this game work out much harder than most of men who play this game to shape their body, which in a way that the game developer is also helping some player/fans to make up their mind to have a better and healthier life style. (Do some gym, guys!)

gym brb sp cat sp day.jpg

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Every time when I saw the gym room in water world, what I can think about is those characters in this game work out much harder than most of men who play this game to shape their body, which in a way that the game developer is also helping some player/fans to make up their mind to have a better and healthier life style. (Do some gym, guys!)

View attachment 497418
This developer has had his fair share of workout in his university years. No more!

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Best update I would never I get to see that with 2 of my favorite females in the game. I believe dev said Patreons vote on who to do if so they got some magnificent taste.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Best update I would never I get to see that with 2 of my favorite females in the game. I believe dev said Patreons vote on who to do if so they got some magnificent taste.
It's not always through a vote. I have the 'main' story of the game written down pretty much from the start. Voting is for stuff that's not necessarily related to the story. For example - the vote for 0.19 was which student to join Amelia on the new ship. As far as the story is concerned, it might be anyone.

And the vote for 0.20 has already ended so I might just well share the result here as well. Since in 0.20 you'll be able to travel between ships, it will focus on adding more repeatable events with the girls. And with 13 girls left on the first ship, I don't expect to be able to add new repeatable events with all of them. So the question was who should I focus more on - the crew, the teaches or the students and the winners are... [drumroll]... The students!

So there you have it - in 0.20 which will be released in the beginning of February, there will be new repeatable events with Lia, Mia, Victoria, Julia and Barbara.

But before that in 0.19.5 which is due on January 3rd or 4th (if something doesn't go wrong while I'm away), you'll get new repeatable events with Mei, Rebecca and both Amelias.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
bed1so sc soaml sorbc 8.png

Hey!

The fist repeatable event of 0.19.5 is ready and I've started with the second one with the MILFs in your cabin at night.

From the looks of it, I'll be able to release 0.19.5 on time (in the beginning of January) which is good, because this will leave enough time for 0.20 to have as much new events as possible. Which brings me to what exactly will 0.20 have. You all probably already know that it will focus on new repeatable events. The voting has ended and most of the new events will focus on the students (Lia, Mia, Victoria, Julia and Barbara). There will also be a small quest with Emma who will be visiting Mei regularly on the new ship.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I'd say the developer is absolutely an genius to know what possibly guys might want deeply in heart and he is well capable to turn those desire into idea and story scenes with amazing images and characters.

This update makes every fans a wonderful and fun Christmas. Respect!
It won't be possible without the wonderful people that support the development of the game on Patreon. At least half the credit goes to them.

Reactions: hitman225

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Anybody has a full save with all scenes unlocked?
No such thing exists right now. You unlock only the scenes that you have seen, meaning that for quests with alternate paths, you can't unlock all scenes.

Once the game is finished I'll consider adding an option that will unlock all the scenes for the players that have reached the end of the game.

Reactions: Crippy

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
Hows the story so far? I played the first game and wondering how good this is? Interested to see how it goes from space to a boat and how it progresses from that.

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
Mei seems alright in the update. If I am one of the weirdo fans, I should call up for #WeWantCat .

In that case, it will ruin the game and the dev would have to make the stroy line with Catherine on the new bot which is interesting.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Mei seems alright in the update. If I am one of the weirdo fans, I should call up for #WeWantCat .

In that case, it will ruin the game and the dev would have to make the stroy line with Catherine on the new bot which is interesting.
Catherine on the new boat will make no sense storywise. I might arrange a short trip to the new ship, but don't count on her moving permanently there.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes