3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
thats my save and ive been stucked without new events
Challenge Catherine to a game of strip dice while she's at the gym with Barbara and lose. This will unlock the Old Rivalry quest and once you progress enough through it, you will be able to continue the Open Marriage quest and all the quests after that.

Sonayte

Apr 12, 2019
Challenge Catherine to a game of strip dice while she's at the gym with Barbara and lose. This will unlock the Old Rivalry quest and once you progress enough through it, you will be able to continue the Open Marriage quest and all the quests after that.
thank you

Reactions: Ranger

olafdark

Mar 19, 2019
Amazing game, thank you!
But, please, differ the color of the names above the text field. It's easier to follow the dialogues and story then.

Reactions: Ranger

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017

0.19 preview animation
Hi all,

The 12th animation from the first scene of the new quest has finished rendering and I'm not even halfway done through that scene. With number of the planned scenes for 0.19, it's almost certain that the new animation count will hit 50.

Later today I'll share a more detailed progress report with all my patreons, but in the meantime, enjoy this preview!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

0.19 preview animation
Hi all,

The 12th animation from the first scene of the new quest has finished rendering and I'm not even halfway done through that scene. With number of the planned scenes for 0.19, it's almost certain that the new animation count will hit 50.

Later today I'll share a more detailed progress report with all my patreons, but in the meantime, enjoy this preview!
Well, at least now you've got a place to go when her mom kicks you off the boat! :ROFLMAO:

invman

Jan 23, 2018
I didnt play the first game but I can't find a way to explain the mom's behaviour after the reunion I mean I the space they fucking 24/7 and now we she is in a "relationship" with another one who was fucking 24/7 with MC.

esebece3

Dec 15, 2019
No puedo avanzar la historia del juego. Estoy en matrimonio abierto pero necesito ayuda para seguir jugando. Alguien me puede ayudar por favor?

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
No puedo avanzar la historia del juego. Estoy en matrimonio abierto pero necesito ayuda para seguir jugando. Alguien me puede ayudar por favor?
Play a game of strip dice with Catherine and lose. This will start the Old Rivalry quest which will unlock the progress on the Open Marriage.

Reactions: hitman225

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
anim together sc sop 30.gif

0.19 progress update

I'm currently rendering the last animation from the first scene of 0.19 and will start doing the animations for the second one tonight. Once those are ready, I'll start with the new repeatable events with Mei and the others on the second ship and while they are rendering I'll start testing the code that is required for the new quest. I don't expect too many bugs since most of it should be working as-is, because of the changes that I made when you arrived at the new yacht.

I'm planning to have the second scene done by the end of the week which will leave plenty of time for the repeatable events and unless something goes wrong, I'll be able to release 0.19 at the beginning of the next month.

NannimoNai

Dec 15, 2019
20191218_164921.jpg
I stopped in this section, what should I do to continue? No more star signs appear. I downloaded WalkTrough, but it can't be opened. Anyone please help me

NannimoNai

Dec 15, 2019
The walkthrough opens just fine for me.

It goes by quests; you should show your quests.
sorry, I sent the picture before, but for some reason it didn't appear. I stopped at the part when the MC had moved to the battleship, when Mother allowed Amelia to bring a friend to her battleship. after that there were no more clues as to what I should do

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
sorry, I sent the picture before, but for some reason it didn't appear. I stopped at the part when the MC had moved to the battleship, when Mother allowed Amelia to bring a friend to her battleship. after that there were no more clues as to what I should do
But what is the state of your various quests? Are any active? Are any not started?

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
At this point you should wait till the start of next month to get the new version because you have reached the end of the current one.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes