3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Water World [v0.18] [NSFW Space] (1.24 gb rar pc source)
272 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) and Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)
TY

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
View attachment 478484

With 0.18 released, here is what's planned for 0.19. The ship will finally reach the coordinates that Amelia and Rebecca gave to Sarah and the young Amelia will invite one of her friends from college to the 'new' ship. I've posted a poll at the end of November about who should that be and Mei came out being the winner. Anyway, you'll spend most of the quest on the 'old' ship and you'll get to spend some time with the girls there. The plan is to have quest scenes with Sophie, Daphnee and Linda as well as some new repeatable events with both Amelias, Rebecca and Mei once you get back to the 'new' ship.

With the young Amelia missing on the 'old' ship, there will be some changes to the schedule of the girls there and with Mei transferred to the new one, there will be even more changes to the schedule on the 'new' ship (and yes once Mei moves in with Amelia, you'll be sharing the cabin with both Spaced Out characters at night). This means some more coding will be required, so I'll probably not be able to allow 'free' travel between the ships in 0.19, but it would come in 0.20 for sure.

As usual I'm sharing the first render for the new version. Enjoy!
Mei won? Probably one of the most unattractive 3D characters in DAZ. Ah well.

Reactions: hitman225

eike2000

May 9, 2017
I create file name : cheat.rpy and put in game folder
init python:
config.overlay_screens.append("game_cheats")
screen game_cheats:
if config.skip_delay > 50 :
key "[" action [SetVariable("config.skip_delay", config.skip_delay - 50)]
key "]" action [SetVariable("config.skip_delay", config.skip_delay + 50)]
key "=" action [SetVariable("config.skip_delay", 100)]
# -------------------------- clock.hour -------------------------------------------
if clock.hour > 0:
key "q" action [SetVariable("clock.hour", clock.hour -1), SetVariable("p_you.energy", 100), SetVariable("p_you.hunger", 100), SetVariable("p_you.hygene", 100), SetVariable("p_you.horny", 0)]
if clock.hour < 12:
key "w" action [SetVariable("clock.hour", clock.hour +1), SetVariable("p_you.energy", 100), SetVariable("p_you.hunger", 100), SetVariable("p_you.hygene", 100), SetVariable("p_you.horny", 0)]

key "z" action [SetVariable("clock.hour", 0), SetVariable("p_you.energy", 100), SetVariable("p_you.hunger", 100), SetVariable("p_you.hygene", 100), SetVariable("p_you.horny", 0)]
key "x" action [SetVariable("clock.hour", 2), SetVariable("p_you.energy", 100), SetVariable("p_you.hunger", 100), SetVariable("p_you.hygene", 100), SetVariable("p_you.horny", 0)]
key "c" action [SetVariable("clock.hour", 6), SetVariable("p_you.energy", 100), SetVariable("p_you.hunger", 100), SetVariable("p_you.hygene", 100), SetVariable("p_you.horny", 0)]
key "v" action [SetVariable("clock.hour", 8), SetVariable("p_you.energy", 100), SetVariable("p_you.hunger", 100), SetVariable("p_you.hygene", 100), SetVariable("p_you.horny", 0)]

key "e" action [SetVariable("p_you.energy", 100), SetVariable("p_you.hunger", 100), SetVariable("p_you.hygene", 100), SetVariable("p_you.horny", 0)]
Please help me, when press q,e,z,x,c or v key it dont active, i often used this key to cheat other renpy game, but this game is useless

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I create file name : cheat.rpy and put in game folder

Please help me, when press q,e,z,x,c or v key it dont active, i often used this key to cheat other renpy game, but this game is useless
You can lock hunger, hygiene, etc on the computer. You don't need this.

eike2000

May 9, 2017
You can lock hunger, hygiene, etc on the computer. You don't need this.
That is not what i wanna point in, i wanna get help that "config.overlay_screens.append("game_cheats")" is unworking, i mean, i wanna press 'q' key to cheat time in game (jump back 1 hour). All game i could create my own cheat by this way, but this game is unwork. Maybe i got a mistake in somewhere

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
So does young Amelia know that you're her father? She seems to either not knowing it or acknowledging/caring

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
That is not what i wanna point in, i wanna get help that "config.overlay_screens.append("game_cheats")" is unworking, i mean, i wanna press 'q' key to cheat time in game (jump back 1 hour). All game i could create my own cheat by this way, but this game is unwork. Maybe i got a mistake in somewhere
So you want the game to support whatever additional stuff you might want to hack in? Sorry to say this, but it's up to you to make your add-on compatible with the game, not vice-versa. Also jumping the clock is something I would generally advise against, but if you want to do it, just don't be surprised when the weird stuff you do has weird consequences.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
So you want the game to support whatever additional stuff you might want to hack in? Sorry to say this, but it's up to you to make your add-on compatible with the game, not vice-versa. Also jumping the clock is something I would generally advise against, but if you want to do it, just don't be surprised when the weird stuff you do has weird consequences.
I jump the clock all the time - with the forward time button and rollback! :p

Sonayte

Apr 12, 2019
is it final for 18 version after arriving the wife and some scenes with her? i havent open full gallery, but no also havent new events

nijiemax

Mar 10, 2019
anyone have some saved file? im kinda stuck in open marriage and idk how to follow the walkthrough in this part. pls? thanks

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
anyone have some saved file? im kinda stuck in open marriage and idk how to follow the walkthrough in this part. pls? thanks
Or you can post YOUR save file and get some help how to get 'unstuck' :D

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes