errors listed below, and try again.

The label _call_quest_dap_photos_finish is defined twice, at
  File "dap_photos.rpyc", line 827 and
  File "dap_photos.rpyc", line 1133.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Wed Dec 04 08:30:27 2019

orniman

Aug 28, 2019
Guys sorry, but i dont understand how to control this game. When it gives ship overview i go to one of the decs and i cant do anything, cant talk with them or so... what do i dooo

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Guys sorry, but i dont understand how to control this game. When it gives ship overview i go to one of the decs and i cant do anything, cant talk with them or so... what do i dooo
You can interact with NPCs during events which are indicated by symbols on the overview map, e.g. an eye symbol for spying, a talk symbol for talking and a star symbol for active quests. (Some quests unlock repeatable events.) If there are no symbols on the map, you can just watch the girls and locations but not interact with them and should proceed to the next time slot or use the time to eat, sleep, take a shower (if you don't use cheats) or use the PC in your cabin.

rachelrising

Sep 25, 2017
Hello, i have the quest "Teach Julia" as finished in my game but there is stilly a missing scene. The second scene has still a question mark.
Anybody know what to do?

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Since ever? It's a continuation of Spaced Out, after all.
Tbh, I've never played this until now. Seen the tread a couple of times but just didn't seem that interesting. Now decided to check it out because this keeps getting updates so must be at least ok. Saw the patch and got surprised since this never had any specific tags and I somehow must have not seen or paid attention to the fact that it was a Space Out sequal

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Water World [v0.18] [NSFW Space] (1.24 gb rar pc source)
272 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) and Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
together sc sop 1.png

With 0.18 released, here is what's planned for 0.19. The ship will finally reach the coordinates that Amelia and Rebecca gave to Sarah and the young Amelia will invite one of her friends from college to the 'new' ship. I've posted a poll at the end of November about who should that be and Mei came out being the winner. Anyway, you'll spend most of the quest on the 'old' ship and you'll get to spend some time with the girls there. The plan is to have quest scenes with Sophie, Daphnee and Linda as well as some new repeatable events with both Amelias, Rebecca and Mei once you get back to the 'new' ship.

With the young Amelia missing on the 'old' ship, there will be some changes to the schedule of the girls there and with Mei transferred to the new one, there will be even more changes to the schedule on the 'new' ship (and yes once Mei moves in with Amelia, you'll be sharing the cabin with both Spaced Out characters at night). This means some more coding will be required, so I'll probably not be able to allow 'free' travel between the ships in 0.19, but it would come in 0.20 for sure.

As usual I'm sharing the first render for the new version. Enjoy!

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes