3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

sweetf

Nov 11, 2019
Through spaced out and this, how many times can you make the same mistake between lose and loose:oops:?

Overall good so far.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Through spaced out and this, how many times can you make the same mistake between lose and loose:oops:?

Overall good so far.
Too many to count. The good news is that lately I pay much more attention to that particular one ;)

Reactions: sweetf

Mastakony

Sep 26, 2018
Can someone share his persistant file with this 3 quest full? or at least "Naughty Sibling" and "Old rivalry"?
I start the game from the beginning and I cant grab them....twice....
Daphnee photos.jpg The naughty sibling.jpg old rivalry.jpg

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Can someone share his persistant file with this 3 quest full? or at least "Naughty Sibling" and "Old rivalry"?
I start the game from the beginning and I cant grab them....twice....
View attachment 462899 View attachment 462900 View attachment 462901
The Naughty Sibling and Old Rivalry quests have alternative paths, so it's not possible to have all the scenes unlocked - when I finish the game I'll add an option for the player to unlock all the scenes but that's still months away.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017

It's official - I overdid it with the animations for 0.18. The first scene alone where the young Amelia sneaks up on you while you sleep next to the other one has 12 (yep, that twelve) animations and I'm currently only halfway through rendering them. The quest itself has two more scenes and there are three repeatable events I have to rework because of the new outfits for the two Amelias. The rest of the scenes won't have as much animations (there is no way I can render a dozen of them and be ready to release at the beginning of the next month), but I'll try to have at least 4-5 for each one.

anim jealous sc bed1so aml 6.gif

sweetf

Nov 11, 2019
I really like how you can see the improvements in the rendering/animations as you progress in the story.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I really like how you can see the improvements in the rendering/animations as you progress in the story.
Well, the game is over an year old. Daz has improved a lot over this period, especially for animations and my understanding about lighting, etc. has also improved over what it was when I finished Spaced Out. My main job is software developer, not a 3d artist, so it's normal to see some improvement in the rendering department, given the low starting point :ROFLMAO:.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I hope we get to go back to the old ship and experience the new and improved animations with the rest of the cast at some point
In the upcoming version (not the one being currently developed for the beginning of December), you'll be reunited with the old ship. I'm not sure how much new content I'll be able to add given the amount of coding that would be needed to support seamless travel between the ships, but there will be at least a couple of scenes with the old characters ;)

Dolner

May 9, 2017
In the upcoming version (not the one being currently developed for the beginning of December), you'll be reunited with the old ship. I'm not sure how much new content I'll be able to add given the amount of coding that would be needed to support seamless travel between the ships, but there will be at least a couple of scenes with the old characters ;)
Good to hear :D
If I had to pick, I'd pick the old ship over the new one tbh (or all of the characters united on one ship). Bigger cast and the ship has potential to become a great sandbox with repeatable events etc.

haypirinja

May 2, 2019
Amelia`s horny level is 100% for days, HYPOCRITE says: Finished, but I can`t open the window 2 of HYPOCRITE . No appearance of Amelia anymore during the night...

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Amelia`s horny level is 100% for days, HYPOCRITE says: Finished, but I can`t open the window 2 of HYPOCRITE . No appearance of Amelia anymore during the night...
The quest scenes are not repeatable and you can finish a quest without unlocking all scenes. In your case you interrupted Amelia in the bathroom, which caused you to miss the voyeur scene there but this doesn't affect the quest progression, so the quest finished later on.

Reactions: haypirinja

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
im trying out the game but i cant interact with them i click everything how do you talk to them

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
im trying out the game but i cant interact with them i click everything how do you talk to them
You can interact with NPCs during events which are indicated by symbols on the overview map, e.g. an eye symbol for spying, a talk symbol for talking and a star symbol for active quests. (Some quests unlock repeatable events.) If there are no symbols on the map, you can just watch the girls and locations but not interact with them and should proceed to the next time slot or use the time to eat, sleep, take a shower (if you don't use cheats) or use the PC in your cabin.

Reactions: Ranger

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
already did a search about the error I found from v017 in here. but seems like im the only one here.
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label _call_quest_dap_photos_finish is defined twice, at
  File "game/dap_photos.rpyc", line 827 and
  File "game/dap_photos.rpyc", line 1133.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
got the error at 1st time opening the game. dont have the chance to load saves or start the game.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes