3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
Talking about Spaced Out, the funnest line I think is when Tiara said "Is this your professional opinion as a doctor or..." :D:D

Last edited:
Reactions: Ranger

jcna06200

Oct 17, 2019
Gamed played from start to "the hypocrite" quest. No real problem, Good story, (what a dream to be handed on a smart boat with a lot of hot girls lol !). Thanks for the job, I do like it !

Reactions: Ranger

Crippy

May 28, 2018
I wasn't going to download this game, but damn glad I did. The story line shows some thought provoking situations and the graphics are, for the most part, very well done. I am not a fan of the "torpedo" dick, especially with the MC being the only male. He could of had a "Wayne Bobbit" dick and still gotten laid.

I also like the variation in body types of the female characters instead of a "ship of buxom beauties."

Finally, I liked the "sandbox" choices with situational decisions.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
018 preview.png

0.18 plans

Remember this? Well, with all the things I had to do for 0.16 and 0.17 the wardrobe change for Amelia got pushed back. But this doesn't mean that it has been dropped. Quite the contrary - in the next version the two Amelias get in a sort of a competition for your attention. One dresses as an innocent teen and the other - as a horny MILF.
0.18 will be focused more on the young Amelia and will have scenes with her and the other Amelia too. Also the wardrobe change will mean that there will be changes in the repetitive events too - one with the young Amelia, one with the old Amelia and the voyeur / threesome scene with Amelia and Rebecca. I aim for a release in the beginning of the next month and if there are a couple of days left, I'll add another repetitive scene or two. I'll share more as we get closer to the end of the month and have more clear picture about where I am in terms of development.

The picture above is not the usual first render for the new version. Turns out there aren't any screens with the two Amelias during your daily schedule on the ship, so I made it just for this post. Enjoy!

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
Hello Ranger, Feel like soaml is about 1.76m height, and rbc is about 1.73m, and Lana is about 1.77m. Just curious. :p

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
anim jealous 13.gif

Most of my $10+ patreons voted for more animations in the game, so I'll try to make as much as I can from this point forward. And they will not be just for the sex scenes - the animation above is when you see Amelia wearing her new outfit for the first time. If I can make it work with the framework I made for displaying location images, I may even have this as the default image when you go to the lounge during the day when she's there.

As for the progress on 0.18 - the script is done and I'm starting posing and rendering the quest images. After they are done (there are 20-ish of those), I'll start with the sex scenes.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
What a boring update ! Nearly 100 Klicks, 1 new scene. Every day only 2 or 3 events, and every day the same !!!!

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
What a boring update ! Nearly 100 Klicks, 1 new scene. Every day only 2 or 3 events, and every day the same !!!!
The new quest alone has 3 scenes. You might have missed a couple. Also if you have chosen Amelia at the end of the 'Reunited' quest, the repeatable events with her in the bathroom, the bedroom and in the lounge has been extended, if you have chosen Rebecca, then the event in the hot tub now has Amelia masturbating while watching you and regardless of who you have chosen, the voyeur scene on the upper deck is not 'voyeur' any more.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Decisions for content A or B are not optimal design for this kind of game. Most players will probably play the game only once and they then have to save the game, play path A, then return and play path B.

If there are 2 girls A and B, I prefer games where you can do Quest A to have sex with girl A (unlocks repeatable sex scene(s)), do Quest B to have sex with girl B, and finally do a Quest AB to have a threesome with both girls. All quests would unlock repeatable sex scenes, so that the player has full access to all content with girls A and B.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
The new quest alone has 3 scenes. You might have missed a couple. Also if you have chosen Amelia at the end of the 'Reunited' quest, the repeatable events with her in the bathroom, the bedroom and in the lounge has been extended, if you have chosen Rebecca, then the event in the hot tub now has Amelia masturbating while watching you and regardless of who you have chosen, the voyeur scene on the upper deck is not 'voyeur' any more.
O.K. maybe I´ve seen only one route, but I couldn't play any games for several month, and now I dont' remember these decision (Amelia/Rebecca), and I have no save to restart second route.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
O.K. maybe I´ve seen only one route, but I couldn't play any games for several month, and now I dont' remember these decision (Amelia/Rebecca), and I have no save to restart second route.
There you go - a save at the point where you choose Amelia or Rebecca with the cheats activated.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes