goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I think there is some files missing
You can't open WHAT?

If you need tech support, you should say:

1. What problem you're having. If there's an error, the EXACT error message.
  2. What version you're running.
  3. Where you got it.
  4. What OS you're running.
  5. EXACTLY what you're trying to do.

Reactions: Ranger

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi all,
I'm done with rendering the final scene from the 0.18 quest. What's left now is to do the voyeur/threesome scene with Amelia's new outfit and while those are rendering I'll start testing the new version. The target is to release early next month (like 2nd-3rd) and unless something goes horribly wrong during testing, I think it's doable.
As far as the content goes, the scenes I've already done have a total of 25 animations, so with the new repeatable event, the animations will go over the 30 mark. I think it's safe to say that 0.18 will be the most animated update of Water World yet.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
anim jealous sc loungeso aml 7.gif

Here is one of the animations from the final scene in 0.18's quest. Currently the three scenes I've done have a total of 25 animations and there will be more because with the new outfits for the two Amelias, I'll need to rework some of the repeatable events too.

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hey . Guys ,

I have downloaded the latest version 0.17 and when i tired to my saves from 0.13 and the game has new missions that yet to start . But after skipping all times of the day i could not progress further than the old game content . New game progression is not possible . Help me progress this issue . The star event for the period of the day is not showing at any point of the day to continue the story . Old dice game , study event , theater , bathroom and bed events are repeating .

pic.png

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Hey . Guys ,

I have downloaded the latest version 0.17 and when i tired to my saves from 0.13 and the game has new missions that yet to start . But after skipping all times of the day i could not progress further than the old game content . New game progression is not possible . Help me progress this issue . The star event for the period of the day is not showing at any point of the day to continue the story . Old dice game , study event , theater , bathroom and bed events are repeating .

View attachment 473341
When hovering over the Open Marriage quest (the one that's not finished yet - 2nd line, 4th image) what does the hint say?

dzaikor

Nov 26, 2019
i'm stuck at open marriage after this
In the early morning while Evelyn is in the bathroom, open the action menu, choose tohave a shower, but don’t go in with her when she asks you.Go anywhere alone with Daphnee
The thing is Daphnee is never alone and I cant progress anymore,any help?

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
anything?
Sorry for the late reply - I'm super busy wrapping up the new version of the game. Anyway, you are at a point where you should advance through the next quest a bit and then you will be able to continue thought the Open Marriage quest. To start the next quest, go to the gym while Catherine is there with Barbara and challenge Catherine to another game of strip dice. This time you should LOSE the game. Catherine will dare you to stage another competition with Sarah and... well, you'll see for yourself ;). I should probably change the hint for the locked step in the Open Marriage quest since you're not the first person getting 'stuck' there.

Enjoy!

dzaikor

Nov 26, 2019
oh ok thanks a lot for the help :love: love this game so much
now i'm stuck at the last quest
Quest The Hypocrite (0.17)The quest starts after The Guardian quest1.Talk with Rebecca when she’s at the helipad late in the evening
she's never at the helipad,what do I do?

Last edited:

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
anim jealous sc loungeso soaml 9.gif

Hi all,

I've just released 0.18 to my $20+ patreons, which means that it will be made public on Dec 9th (but it usually lands here in a couple of hours anyway). The above animation is just one of the 32 that I made for 0.18 and I hope you will enjoy the rest too.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
oh ok thanks a lot for the help :love: love this game so much
now i'm stuck at the last quest
Quest The Hypocrite (0.17)The quest starts after The Guardian quest1.Talk with Rebecca when she’s at the helipad late in the evening
she's never at the helipad,what do I do?
The answer to "i'm stuck somewhere, what do i do" is always... "attach a save" :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: jcna06200
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes