3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
anim bathso sc mei sorbc 600.png

Hi all,

With 0.19 finishing when you and Mei go back to the ship where Spaced Out's characters reside, there is something missing. After all what good is to have a new girl joining you on the ship if you can't spy on her in the bathroom or join her and her friend when they fool around? And with Rebecca moving with you and Amelia to the cabin at night, you would expect to be able to have a threesome with the MILFs before you go to bed, right?

That's where 0.19.5 comes in. It won't have a new quest, but will include three new repeatable events. As with the latest scenes they will be mostly animated with as many animations as I can make till Jan 3rd-4th when I will release it.

As always, I'm sharing one of the first images rendered from the new version (which is actually a frame from one of the animations).

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
How do I turn off or lock the three stats? I tried playing this game a year or so ago and hated the system, and after I had deleted the game I had a reply saying I could turn them off.
Also, is there anything I can look at that will tell me who is who? I'm bad with names, sure. But this is way too many names all at once :(

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Seems like we only get one quest per update now.
Well, most of my patreons voted that they would like to see more animations in the scenes, so this is the most I can produce right now. 41 animations for three weeks means that my GFX card is working almost 24/7 and you either get one quest with a couple of big scenes (20-ish animations each) or smaller scenes and possibly 2 quests. I say "possibly" because the story is at a point where you can't have parallel quests since you are not evolving relationships with any of the girls right now and also with moving between ships and shuffling the characters present on each location, this means more coding.

As I've said multiple times before, I'm doing this in my free time since what I get from Patreon goes mostly back into the game and I can't afford to dedicate more hours into it making animations and scheduling them to be rendered on separate machines with expensive GPUs.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
How do I turn off or lock the three stats? I tried playing this game a year or so ago and hated the system, and after I had deleted the game I had a reply saying I could turn them off.
Also, is there anything I can look at that will tell me who is who? I'm bad with names, sure. But this is way too many names all at once :(
The computer in your cabin (2-7) has the option to lock stats.

Here is a list of who's who on the (first) ship:

Catherine - the dean
Emma - astronomy teacher
Yvette - applied physics teacher
Kayla - oceanography teacher

Sarah - ship's captain (and mother of Sophie)
Linda - ship's 2nd captain (and Daphnee's lover)
Daphnee - ships 1st engineer (and Linda's lover)
Sophie - ship's 2nd engineer (and Sarah's daughter)

Amelia - applied physics student
Mei - astronomy student
Lia - applied physics student (and Mia's twin sister)
Mia - applied physics student (Lia's twin sister and Barbara's lover)
Julia - applied physics student
Victoria - oceanography student
Barbara - oceanography student (and Mia's lover)

Reactions: Jeancul

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The computer in your cabin (2-7) has the option to lock stats.

Here is a list of who's who on the (first) ship:

Catherine - the dean
Emma - astronomy teacher
Yvette - applied physics teacher
Kayla - oceanography teacher

Sarah - ship's captain (and mother of Sophie)
Linda - ship's 2nd captain (and Daphnee's lover)
Daphnee - ships 1st engineer (and Linda's lover)
Sophie - ship's 2nd engineer (and Sarah's daughter)

Amelia - applied physics student
Mei - astronomy student
Lia - applied physics student (and Mia's twin sister)
Mia - applied physics student (Lia's twin sister and Barbara's lover)
Julia - applied physics student
Victoria - oceanography student
Barbara - oceanography student (and Mia's lover)
I figured out about the computer while wandering around the boat. And I restarted the game and put a save at the spots where everyone was being introduced. I was actually after a face to the name.
Thank you for the run down, though.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Water World [v0.19] [NSFW Space] (1.19 gb rar pc original)
289 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) and Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)

0.19.1 patch for compressed version 3.2mb:
(unrar into your GAME/game/ and overwrite when asked)

Last edited:

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I figured out about the computer while wandering around the boat. And I restarted the game and put a save at the spots where everyone was being introduced. I was actually after a face to the name.
Thank you for the run down, though.
There you go

• Love
Reactions: sc0rps and Jeancul

tkm09

Oct 11, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Water World v0.19.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 26.12.2019
sorry to bother, but does this come with the patch?

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
How to trigger last quest? "back Together. rest quests are finished
Um so new quest "Back together" doesnt wanna trigger for me for some reason
The newest quest doesn't seem to trigger after i've done all of the previous quest
There is a bug if you don't load the game from a finished 0.18 save. I've uploaded a fix to Patreon and since the game has already made it's way here, I'll share it:

(just copy the .rpa file in the game/ folder)

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Tranqulizer Thanks for the review! One thing though - there is a gallery in the game where you can see the scenes again - open the quest info screen (the 'i' icon at top right) and when you click on a quest, you can re-play the scenes that you have unlocked.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes