3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
0.20 plans

Hi all,

As most of you know, the initial plan for the next version was for it to be focused mainly on new repeatable events (the poll ended with the students being the winner) and a small quest that will revolve around Emma coming to the new ship to teach Mei and keep an eye on her.

Since both of these rely on the ability to travel between the ships, this will have to be the first thing I do. Once it's done, the repeatable events and the quest don't have a dependency on each other, so the fastest way to have both done is to start with the events and while I'm waiting for the scenes and animations to render, I'll do the quest dialogues, scenes, etc.

This means that the repeatable events will be done a lot sooner than the quest, so I'm considering releasing those first (20th - 25th of January) and the quest should be done for the usual start-of-the-month release (2nd - 4th of February). This also means that you'll have enough time to explore the new events - though there will be 7 of them, you'll have access to 5 of them at a time. The reason for this is that since they are focused on the students, three of them will depend on the choice you have made in the 'Naughty Sibling' quest (the one with the twins).

Since I haven't yet started making the renders (I'm busy with the code required to travel between ships), I can't share the first render for the new version, but I'll do that as soon as I have that finished.

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
Catherine on the new boat will make no sense storywise. I might arrange a short trip to the new ship, but don't count on her moving permanently there.

Sorry, I didn't mean the real interesting (for storyline), but "interesting" to see everybody drop their jaw and say wt... But it is not important. (y)(y):p

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.19.1 aso 0.19.5
When I replay "The Hypocrite last scene at the end" I get this error message:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/repeatable_scenes_2.rpy", line 197, in <module>
TypeError: pause() got an unexpected keyword argument 'Hard'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "repeatable_scenes_2.rpyc", line 197, in script
  File "D:\Downloads\WaterWorld-0191-pc\WaterWorld-0.19.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 882, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Downloads\WaterWorld-0191-pc\WaterWorld-0.19.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/repeatable_scenes_2.rpy", line 197, in <module>
TypeError: pause() got an unexpected keyword argument 'Hard'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Water World 0.19.1
Sat Jan 04 18:07:18 2020

Last edited:
Reactions: Ranger

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I haven't played in a while and wondering if the MC ever had a threesome with the captain and her daughter? Are there plans for the MC visiting the old ship and rekindling some old flames?

Aug 5, 2017
I'm stuck at the guardian. I think I'm at the point where I'm supposed to talk to young Amelia at the pool. But it's not triggering.

Attaching save.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
Don't use unren.
i didnt. but because of that error, i unren it, remove dap_photos.rpyc and the game works normal again. tho it gives me another error on daphne scene. at least i can skip that error unlike the previous one which locked the game to unplayable.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
i didnt. but because of that error, i unren it, remove dap_photos.rpyc and the game works normal again. tho it gives me another error on daphne scene. at least i can skip that error unlike the previous one which locked the game to unplayable.
either use the incest patch or place the attached file in your game folder.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..had skipped 4 updates..felt i waited long enough to get some longer content..some realllly nice scenes pity we went and got Mei..my least favorite :p hmm..when asked..who i prefer..Amelia or Rebecca i said Rebecca(her scar is sexy AF) did that actually make a diff? either way...nice update(s) and will happily wait for more

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes