3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Small bug in the Mac version: after they carrie Evelyn on the chopper after the transfer and Sarah (IIRC) says goodbye to MC you get this:

View attachment 599340

If you go back to the main screen, the one with all the ship's decks, the game resumes and the quest gets completed regularly.

Cheers
Can you hide the UI, so I can see which image is missing? (the red text on the top)

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
loungeso sc aml mei yve mei 1.png

0.21.5 plans

Hi all, with 0.21.0 released, it's time to see what comes next. As usual after an update containing a quest, there is one adding more repeatable events. I've set a hard deadline for this one - 4th of April, so whatever is ready by that time gets released. Hopefully it will be all four events that I have planned, but a more realistic plan is for three. As I've said before with the lockdown and the kids being always around, I can't dedicate that much time on the game.

Anyway, lets talk what the new events will be. All of them will be connected to existing events - for example (as you can see from the first render that's ready) the event with Yvette showing Mei and Amelia how to perform a lapdance. It now time to see what the two have learned. So that's two of the four events. The other two will be a follow up on the scene from the latest quest with Sarah in the captain's cabin. I don't want to share more specifics because I might spoil it for the people that have not yep played the latest version. And don't worry if you chose to stay with Linda and Daphnee - I will convert the quest scene to a repeatable event, so you'll still be able to start the series.

Keep healthy, keep safe and thank you for your ongoing support!

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I cant start new quest (The Aweking) . I look even walkthrough and make everyting tell me but this quest dont start :(

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I have played though again and took SG off some missing images

View attachment 600441 View attachment 600442 View attachment 600443

and also I am missing a scene - is this normal

View attachment 600444
Thanks for this - it makes much more sense. The first is a bug with the player's location not applied correctly. The others are a missing check for who's in the cabin. All these will be fixed in the upcoming 0.21.5 update since they don't break the game and they don't reproduce - once you go somewhere on the ship the player's location will be applied correctly, fixing the first black screen and currently there isn't a way to get Daphnee back on the second ship, so once she goes back, you can't have her there again. Deffinitely bugs, but not critical and can wait a week for 0.21.5

As for your other question - it is normal to have missing scenes in quests. There are choices you make, leading to different outcomes (it that instance you chose to stay with Daphnee and Linda). What's not right is that I messed up the scene images, so what you see is the image from the third scene (with Sarah and Sophie) and not the second one (with Linda and Daphnee). Something that also will be fixed in 0.21.5.

Thanks for the report!

Reactions: CyberVamp
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes