3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

roadie1960

Feb 8, 2019
The trigger for this quest is when you go a second time with Yvette to the other ship. If this doesn't work, send me a save, so I can check it and fix it.
Aaaah, that may just be the problem then, i went only once with Yvette. Thanks a lot, will try again this evening.

nyegusz

May 29, 2017
The trigger for this quest is when you go a second time with Yvette to the other ship. If this doesn't work, send me a save, so I can check it and fix it.
I went second time with Yvette to the other ship, but the quest is not started. I attached my last save, could you check it?

Last edited:

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I went second time with Yvette to the other ship, but the quest is not started. I attached my last save, could you check it?
As I said, you just need to go with Yvette to the other ship. Here is how to do that:

Step 1. Go to the bridge, call Rebecca to pick you up and when asked if you'd be going alone, choose the answer which has Yvette in it.
Step 2. Go to Rebecca and ask her to fly you back to the first ship.
Step 3. Once you go back, you'll notice the star on the level 2 where Sophie is, meaning the quest has started.
Step 4. ???
Step 5. Profit!

nyegusz

May 29, 2017
As I said, you just need to go with Yvette to the other ship. Here is how to do that:

Step 1. Go to the bridge, call Rebecca to pick you up and when asked if you'd be going alone, choose the answer which has Yvette in it.
Step 3. Once you go back, you'll notice the star on the level 2 where Sophie is, meaning the quest has started.
Step 4. ???
Step 5. Profit!
Now it works. Thank you!

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Ok that's my save game.

Step 3. Once you go back, the latest quest will be started and you will be able to talk with Sophie when she's alone somewhere.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018

Step 3. Once you go back, the latest quest will be started and you will be able to talk with Sophie when she's alone somewhere.
As i said before. I make that all things already and nothing triggers. Look at my screenshot. You can easly saw my saves before i take yvette ship with me, save her and other girls side contents (Like watching them) and go back other ship. But quest is not start. Even after i said you i already make that steps why you telling me do again?

Screenshot_3.jpg

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
As i said before. I make that all things already and nothing triggers. Look at my screenshot. You can easly saw my saves before i take yvette ship with me, save her and other girls side contents (Like watching them) and go back other ship. But quest is not start. Even after i said you i already make that steps why you telling me do again?

View attachment 608493
I've downloaded your save, opened it in the release version of 0.21.0, did what I've described above and the quest is marked as started. Anyway, here is your save with the quest triggered. You just need to wait til morning when Sophie will be alone at the upper deck or late morning when she'll be in the garage.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I've downloaded your save, opened it in the release version of 0.21.0, did what I've described above and the quest is marked as started. Anyway, here is your save with the quest triggered. You just need to wait til morning when Sophie will be alone at the upper deck or late morning when she'll be in the garage.
Thanks.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

Step 4. ???
Step 5. Profit!

You left out steps 4 and 5 on the 2nd one! And step 3 is different, not a true copy/paste. :cry:

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
You left out steps 4 and 5 on the 2nd one! And step 3 is different, not a true copy/paste. :cry:
Nope. With the first save that I got, you literally just had to open it, go to the second ship and back and the star was right there on the map. With the second one you had to hit the wait button a few times after you get back to get the star. It's totally not the same... and I don't think many here are South Park fans.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
ulounge yve mk sorbc mk2 day.png

With 0.21.5 done, it's time to focus on the next version - 0.22. As you can see from the version number, it will have a new quest which again will advance the story. In fact at the end of the quest, you'll go to a new master location. The script for the quest is ready and I'm currently writing the dialogue. This quest will have scenes with the older Amelia, Rebecca and Susan.

Apart from the scenes, there will be some new location renders because Rebecca will spend a day on the other ship. The plan is to split the release in two - the first one will be with the quest, it's scenes and the required location renders. The second part will be with the new master location. Ideally I'll have to release the quest before the 20th, so I can make the new location with all it's characters and release it at the beginning of May.

Also this time the poll will be a bit different - instead of choosing the focus of the next quest, it will be all about the characters at the new location.

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
Water World [v0.21.5] [NSFW Space]

Original Size: 1.49 GB
Compressed Size: 299 MB

Win/Linux: - - - - :)

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes