3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
For updating to the new version, can we just extract and overwrite to the existing folders?
If you haven't installed any patches or modified the game with other tools, it will probably be OK. But I wonder why would you do that - the saves are kept in the user folder, so why don't you just delete the old version and extract the new one?

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Wonderful montage as a finale to the latest quest.

Should serve as a reminder of just how good the renders are in this game.

I do hope 'John' is going to get to fuck Megan.
:unsure: :ROFLMAO:
I've put it to a poll for my patreons, since it's not necessary for that to happen, but it won't mess up the story either. We will know by Tuesday if they want to see her featured in a scene and who's it going to be with (the MC's body or the avatar).

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Thank you for the port!
Unfortunately not working for me though :/ at the end it just says the app wasnt installed
then provide more space for its installation.

parachina

Oct 3, 2017
I had like 4gb of free space, so i thought it should have been fine. For some reason it worked after i restarted my phone though, so nevermind

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
Im sorry for asking the same question that has been asked multiple times before. But does the patch work for version 0.26.0. Im only asking is because the patch said its meant for version 0.22.9.

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
What a terrible game. I'm always either too tired too hungry or need to sleep. Th UI needs some serious work to make this playable. I got better things to do than plan a shower snack and a nap around events all the time.
Yeah this was never fixed and it is still a terrible game.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Page up/down will do what you need as far as I know. I am able to scroll back and forth as needed.
cool bro thanks for the reply picked myself up a usb keyboard and will try that out next time my options for mouse is disabled
as for this game ive deleted it to much work and not enough worth while rewards

bobby1227

Feb 27, 2020
cool bro thanks for the reply picked myself up a usb keyboard and will try that out next time my options for mouse is disabled
as for this game ive deleted it to much work and not enough worth while rewards
That's fine.

Unren helps if you prefer only using a mouse with the #6 option being most useful.

Since you can just use your mouse to scroll backwards if you run that script in the root directory for the game. I recommend it for all renpy games for you.

Though frankly, I just use the cheats to freeze my stats cause it was too annoying. After that the game was pretty enjoyable and personally I think it gets better as more options open up. Just a slow start with not so clear instructions.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
hi,

i'm suddenly unable to see the videos in sex scenes..only text..other images are ok...

please help
Jolly
Are you playing the "official" version or some other build (compressed, android, etc.)? If it's the official one and you still have issues, can you share a bit more on the PC configuration you have? I've found out that some renpy games (i guess it depends on the renpy version the games use) have issues on "gaming" laptops that have both a discrete nVidia GPU and an integral one (Intel UHD) and it helps to right click on the exe file and chose "run with... -> nvidia graphics.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
From my Patreon page:

anim ep 1 sc prtn flgh 8.gif

"Island 34" and "Water World" progress

Hi all,

Sorry about the lack of updates on Island 34 progress, but it's been a busy week. I'm quitting my job (again) and it was a week filled with interviews, unpleasant talks with my previous employer and by the time I could start with making new stuff for "Island 34" I was pretty exhausted, so not much work has been done on the game. What I did was to start making the functionality for the sex scenes where you can switch camera angles and it's coming along nicely so I'll make a quick demo video for you once I do the graphics for the buttons. Until I do, here is a nice animation from the first scene in the game for you to enjoy.

Anyway, it's been a bit more than a couple of weeks since I started working on "Island 34" and it's time to switch back to "Water World" so I can meet the end of the month release date. I still haven't started writing the script so I can't tell you what exactly to expect, but what I can tell for sure is that it will have a scene with Megan and the MC's original body (not the avatar). The poll for this ended with a slight lead of this over the "no scene" option and no votes at all for a scene with Megan and the avatar. I know the avatar is not your favorite character, but it's integral to the story as you will seen in the update following this one.

Anyway, as usual I'll share one of the first renders for the new version once I start making them so stay tuned.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes