Jul 30, 2017
When i press "Sleep" in late evening i have scenes:
1)I'm completely rested now
2)Sex with Emma
3)Sex with Linda
4)At the beach with Amelia and possibly Rebecca
4)Lexi
5)Pixie

UPD: I just redownload the game, 0.25.6 patch, incest patch and now Lexie and Pixie are gone. I guess so because it's pseudo-random. Thanks.
The save was made with 0.25.5, so it's expected to have the bug in that version. Looks like you didn't apply the patch.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i cant figure out how to play it...everytime i see a chick theres no options to interact with them its like wtf am i playing here?
water world eh..well im not gonna drown all my time trying to play this LOL..NEXT!!!!!

Reactions: Hoschimitzu

bobby1227

Feb 27, 2020
i cant figure out how to play it...everytime i see a chick theres no options to interact with them its like wtf am i playing here?
water world eh..well im not gonna drown all my time trying to play this LOL..NEXT!!!!!
Interaction button is on the top right, most left icon. I was really confused first time I was playing as well.

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
I'm slightly confused: has 0.25.6 been released? The first post says that's the current version, and there's the link to the script patch, but everything else says 0.25.5.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I'm slightly confused: has 0.25.6 been released? The first post says that's the current version, and there's the link to the script patch, but everything else says 0.25.5.

The initial post I did on Patreon for the release of 0.25.6 had the links for 0.25.5 (seems like Patreon has issues when you copy/paste a post and change only the links). But as Corleone said 0.25.5 + patch = 025.6

Hoschimitzu

Apr 2, 2018
I dont see a speak button just something like: Have a snack or Take a nap but its early morning and i am not Hungy or Tired

Is it a bug or what the fuck did i miss ?

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
I dont see a speak button just something like: Have a snack or Take a nap but its early morning and i am not Hungy or Tired

Is it a bug or what the fuck did i miss ?
Have you been playing for more than 5 minutes?
Events unlock at different times of day, and you can only interact with the girls when there's a specific event unlocked to do so.
Sometimes, there's just nothing available to do, so either eat something, or skip forward on the map screen and look for event icons to show up.

Reactions: Hoschimitzu

Hoschimitzu

Apr 2, 2018
Aaaah okay man
Think i am too spoiled from other Sandbox games where you can talk to everyone you like at the time you like and then playing this where you try to speak wit a women for 20 minutes on every Deck was just frustrating , but now i will give it another Try
Cheers

Reactions: BeeGee

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
Aaaah okay man
Think i am too spoiled from other Sandbox games where you can talk to everyone you like at the time you like and then playing this where you try to speak wit a women for 20 minutes on every Deck was just frustrating , but now i will give it another Try
Cheers
It took me a little while to figure out as well. I spent probably the first 30 minutes of play advancing time once, going to every single location on the ship to try and trigger something, advancing time, going to every location, etc. Basically, manage your statuses (eat ~twice a day, take a bath periodically, sleep at night) and otherwise watch the map for an orange icon as you pass time. It's a bit of a slow start, but once things get going you'll have multiple options to fill time slots.

Oh, and don't forget that Dawn exists as a time slot, because you'll often miss it.

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
Great game, definitely one of the higher quality ones i've seen here. Keep it up!

Though i have to say, the first time Sophie smiled at me i thought she was gonna jump out of my screen and eat me(and not in a good way.!). Not gonna lie, i was a little scared..:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: hitman225

valantis

Jul 13, 2017
Under New Management
After I slept and Lexi visited I am supposed to visit Pixie when she is alone. It doesn't trigger for me. Everytime I sleep Lexi visits I don't know if it's supposed to be repeatable or not.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Under New Management
After I slept and Lexi visited I am supposed to visit Pixie when she is alone. It doesn't trigger for me. Everytime I sleep Lexi visits I don't know if it's supposed to be repeatable or not.
Attach a save, so I can check if there is anything wrong with the game.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
You need to apply the , which will upgrade the game 0.25.5 -> 0.25.6. Then when you go to sleep, Lexi will come to visit and then the quest will continue as intended.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
flashback 4.png

0.26 Progress update

Hi all,

I've finished with the animations for 0.26 and right now I'm doing the static images and the dialogue for the three scenes in the quest. I'll probably need a couple of days to finish those and once I'm ready, I'll release the update. As you can see from the image above, you'll get to meet Lana in the new quest.

Just a reminder - after 0.26 is released, I'll start working on "Island 34" exclusively for a couple of weeks and then I'll switch back to Water World, so I can release 0.27 by the end of September. As I said before I doubt I'll be able to have a working version of "Island 34" in September, but once I release WW 0.27, I'll switch back to it for a couple of weeks and in mid-October there will be a playable first version of the game!

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes