3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
- fixed a bug with a missing image of Megan, Pixie and Iris at the machine shop
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've to wait on MEGA(quota exceeded) but when it's done downloading i'll edit this post to confirm...

/EDIT: IT'S WORKING NO MORE MISSING IMAGE! (No more 'avtsk avtsk');)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
BTW Ranger it's - fixed a bug with a missing image of Megan, Vicky(MYST) NOT Pixie and Iris at the machine shop
It's your game... Like Joe Biden would say... "C'mon man" :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 14, 2020
Water World [v0.25.5] [NSFW Space] - Original Size: 1.77GB

Compressed version for PC (338MB): - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
A group of college teen girls is sailing to an underwater research facility along with their teachers when they rescue a helicopter crash survivor named Greg (a.k.a. the player). With no land in sight where they can drop him off, they have no choice but to keep him on board at least until they reach their destination....
:
I not undestend... Were is exsactly incset here? Like i rememeaba his family* stay in space... Do Not? O_O

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
Ranger I got the night visit from lexi but i can't get the night visit from pixie.
Is this a bug or should i do something to get that event?

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
The two posts I just shared on Patreon:

0.26 plans

Hi all,

With 0.25.5 released, here is what will come next in Water World.

As mentioned before, all of the remaining released for WW will be story-related. I will keep the release schedule as it is now, but instead of events-only releases for WW, I'll do releases for the new game (I'll share more details on this in a separate post). This means that WW will get one release per month at the end of each month - pretty much nothing changes for the game regarding the story-driven updates. The next update will be at the end of August and here is what to expect:

It will have scenes with Iris, Pixie and Lexi and also there will be some new content, which I'll leave as a surprise. I still haven't started doing the renders, so there is nothing to share, but as soon as the first renders are out, I'll post one here. There haven't been polls on who to focus the next update on, but with the story coming to an end, there is no way I can steer it the way I've been doing earlier.

However this doesn't mean there won't be polls - there are many things with the new game that you'll get to choose - models, outfits, etc.
Island34 - How to Solve a Murder (While Having Fun)

It's finally here! The big announcement about the next game.

First let's address the elephant in the room. My previous games were sci-fi themed and I intended to keep true to the genre, but while trying to find assets that would create a consistent experience I gave up on this. I don't know how to create assets myself and the ones that are available in the Daz store are just not enough for what I wanted to do. Sorry about that - as a sci-fi fan myself I can understand if some of you may feel disappointed about the change of genre, but... yeah... sometimes you need to accept that not everything can go to your liking.

Now that it's clear what the new game won't be, let's focus on the more important thing - what it will be. As the title suggests, it will be set on an island, and more specifically on 'Island 34' - a resort for the super rich, where they can be whoever they want to be. Bored with what they have in the real life, they chose a different life and the staff at the resort is making everything so that they can experience it. The only rule is that you can't interfere with the desires of other guests. Everything goes smoothly until a guest is murdered. Not wanting to risk the reputation of the island, the management hires an outside agency to solve the murder and they send you and your female partner to solve it. You pose as a married couple, each with their own unique desires on who you want to be and will try to solve the murder without anyone discovering who you really are or the true reason why you are on the island.

In the coming weeks I'll be sharing more posts about the gameplay, the characters that you'll meet, polls about their appearance, etc. and I'll use the time I usually spend making events-only updates for Water World to create Island 34. Due to the amount of work required to create the first playable version of the game I doubt that I'll have something ready for release by mid-September, so expect the first version of the game around mid-October.

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
Hello, I always lose the dice game because I don't know how to do it.
can you give me a tip how i can win against catherina there have been 2 updates but i'm still in the same place can win against catherina.
Which dice do I always have to choose or can I cheat?

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
can you give me a tip how i can win against catherina there have been 2 updates but i'm still in the same place can win against catherina.
There is a cheat menu in the computer at your cabin. The goal of the game is to guess the highest count of dice showing a certain number. It's a variant of a game called 'Liar's Dice' but with one set of dice shown to both players, so for example if your set had 2 dice showing '4' and the common set has 3 dice showing the number '4', you can safely bet that there are 5 dice showing the number '4'. The trick is that you need to guess the count including your opponent's set of dice. This is where it gets tricky - if you bet safely, your opponent can say that there are 6 dice showing the number '4' and if she has one, she'll be right. You can try to trick her by going even higher, by saying there are 7, but if she calls you a liar, you'll lose (because you have 2, she has 1 and the common set has 3). What I can promise you is that the opponent in the game doesn't cheat. If you activate the cheats, you'll be able to see all the dice on the table, so you can always bet on the higher count. If your opponent calls you a liar, she'll lose (because you were right) and if she bets higher, you can call her a liar and win. Keep in mind that if she bets on 4 dice showing '3' and there are more (e.g. 5 dice showing '3') you will lose if you call her a liar, because technically there are 4 dice showing '3' (and one extra).

Braunie

May 21, 2020
Start by saying that you have five number 6, she will go up and you say that she is lying.
Do this almost every turn unless there are 6s at the start. Try it with the 5.
Google Translate

sui2k

Aug 19, 2017
i'm kinda confused , started to play this ( right after i finished spaced out ) and the first night i went to sleep, i get a scene with pixie or lexie ( restarted several times ) !?

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
i'm kinda confused , started to play this ( right after i finished spaced out ) and the first night i went to sleep, i get a scene with pixie or lexie ( restarted several times ) !?
Yeah, there is a bug :(

Just replace the scripts.rpa file with the one I'm attaching. I saw the bug yesterday when I started writing the version update code for the next version, but I thought it wouldn't affect new players, just those that are already on the station and haven't finished 0.25 quest so I decided to wait for other possible bugs and fix them all at once with the "official" public release of 0.25.5

Thanks for the report!

Reactions: Ara-sH and sui2k
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes