3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

BiggestOfBois

Dec 31, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Water World v0.25.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 31.07.2020
My good sir, does this include incest patch?

bill r

Feb 9, 2018
After returning from second ship no quests appear and fifth deck always has dialog bubble(even when no ones there)

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
How do I trigger the new event "Under New Management"?
I've load my last save from 0.24.5 and even if I forward days in a row it isn't show me the star to trigger the new event...

EDIT: Found it! I have to return a save from before starting the last event in version 0.24.5, but now I've stucked at first part of the new event...
I'm also stuck there as it looks like. Got the first event with Iris but after both Pixie and Lexi get to know that Iris does now "manage" the MC nothing more happens.
Additionally I encountered an error in the afternoon when I try to enter the Machine Room where Megan, Iris and Pixie are at that moment. Water World 0.25.0_Afternoon error.jpg

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
:ROFLMAO:
Hey, sorry for the late reply, but I had to get my code in working condition so I can run the development version of the game (I'm in the middle of making 0.25, so it's not really stable right now).

The bad news is that I can't load your save. I guess it might be because you have played a modified version of the game when making the save (either compressed or web) and whoever did it added some stuff that's missing in the original version. So now when you try to load the save, the game is looking for the missing stuff trying to re-create the state of that and fails. Sorry for not being able to help you with this :(.

However, the good news is that there is a save in the OP, that's meant for checking out the sex-ed events with Sophie before you leave the ships for the station. It's not that far back in the game, so you might want to re-play from there, given the fact that one of the new events in 0.24.5 is with Sophie, so you would need to load that save anyways. Sorry for not being able to fix your save, but it wasn't done with the code of the game I have, so it would be hard to know what the other guys added when making the version you played.
Nah, better no minigame. I don't want to see the MC getting fucked in the ass in "real life", ha ha! o_O:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

DroopyLoving

Dec 27, 2017
I played this a long time ago and really didn't like it. The art is obviously very good, but at the time there was little to do and little depth.
Decided to give it another go with the latest version and loved it. My only complaint would be that it cuts off very abruptly in the current build. Could do with a temporary ending in place to let you know you've done everything. Must have skipped through 10 days before checking the information and seeing that everything was finished.

Moving forward i'd like to see it be a bit more mixed up, maybe introduce a second male character for DPs, bukkakes etc. All the girls are great, and the game does well to make them all quite distinct, but a second (, third, fourth...) male character could add interesting situations.
Also, the games called Waterworld and there's no watersports. I feel like that's a missed opportunity.

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
I never realized "internet troll" is a real thing until I came to this website.

(We have our owned kind in our website but in different language style.)

• Haha
Reactions: Thermophob

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
195 days in. Am sitting on the second ship for the second time, and unable to get back to the first where all the content has been for the past several updates (I think I have been here since .17 or so). Any help?

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
From my Patreon page:

anim holouw sc irs gun 8.gif

Hi all,

Sorry for the lack of updates on 0.25.5 progress, but I had to change what I planned for that version. I wanted to do an extension to Lexi's night visit where you can wake up Iris and have a threesome, but unfortunately the night lighting in the room messes up with Iris' hair and the renders look bad. For static renders where I can go and fix it it's OK-ish, but on animations I have to fix every frame which would take too much time. So instead I'll have different scenes with Lexi and Pixie (I wanted to do night visit scene with Pixie too) and until I figure what that would be, I started with the scene with the avatar.

As you can see from the image above, it will be the scene where you lose the marksman competition when you train with her. As said before I doubt that I'll be able to do the mini-game, so it will be a simple choice of win/lose when you start the event. That way you can chose what to experience. As shown in the poll a couple of months before, most of you prefer scenes with the MC's male body, so you can just skip that.

Anyway, all the 17 animations for this scene are ready, so I'll start with the other couple of scenes and I think I'll be able to release the new version by the middle of August.

Reactions: Nulldev

oieb

Jul 18, 2018
Does it mean the real name of the "red head" (with all my respect to femdom) is "Misty"?
It got me thinking: if Misty is the actual name then it's got to be the most common female name in this post-apocalyptic world, right? I mean, the odds of getting a lucky guess are maximized by saying the most common name, so Greg must have done that. The odds are still pretty low, but it's the best choice.
I'm calling her Misty in my game, so I must've forgotten to add the variable name while writing the hints and instead written down the name I use for her.
You may disagree, but I would've liked that Misty appeared as a default name. I'm a little bit obsessive and I don't like to make baseless guesses, so I thought I should use the most common name, but I can't know what name will be the most common in the future without Doc Brown's DeLorean (which I don't own, sadly).
I like Misty, it suits her well (as has been stated by ydraiggoch) so I think it should be her default name. Even further, if anything we input works, she could be named Mxyzptlk. Now, perhaps her parents loved comics too much, but I think we're pushing our luck.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes