3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Bann3d

Jan 26, 2019
nice game, got stuck at Old Rivalry Quest and had to lurk in comments. at the end i was like wtf?
i didn't know about the prequel and was lost about the story.
downloading Spaced Out atm

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
bed1uw irs nw night 10.jpg

Hi all,

I've just posted the links for 0.25.0 to my $20+ patreons, which means it will be made public on Aug. 6th but I expect it to make it's way here sooner.

As usual the next release will be an 'events only' one and it will have 3-4 new repeatable events (one with the avatar and 2-3 with MC's original body) and will be released in the middle of August. I'll share more on what to expect from that once I start making it (probably over the weekend).

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Hmm, okay... There's no new quest showing on the list... All quests are showing as finished.I've tried playing through a few days, but nothing has triggered yet. How does the new content get triggered? :unsure:

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Is it a problem that the I-patch hasn't been updated since 0.22.9 or was it made to work with future versions of the game by that point?

Reactions: mcguill

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Water World [v0.25.0] [NSFW Space] - Original Size: 1.73GB

Compressed version for PC (327MB): - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
Is it a problem that the I-patch hasn't been updated since 0.22.9 or was it made to work with future versions of the game by that point?
the last couple of updates only had women who where not related to MC, so was not needed don't know if .25 needs one

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
the last couple of updates only had women who where not related to MC, so was not needed don't know if .25 needs one
ok, I've had issues with out of date patches just causing the game to end at where the patch stopped in the past, so wanted to make sure.

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
How do I trigger the new event "Under New Management"?
I've load my last save from 0.24.5 and even if I forward days in a row it isn't show me the star to trigger the new event...

EDIT: Found it! I have to return a save from before starting the last event in version 0.24.5, but now I've stucked at first part of the new event...

Last edited:

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
How do I trigger the new event "Under New Management"?
I've load my last save from 0.24.5 and even if I forward days in a row it isn't show me the star to trigger the new event...

EDIT: Found it! I have to return a save from before starting the last event in version 0.24.5, but now I've stucked at first part of the new event...
Can you please attach the save which wasn't working for you (I've tested with a 'complete' save before releasing it and didn't encounter any issues). As for being "stuck" in the new quest, there is a step which needs you to go to sleep in order for the quest to progress. Check the walkthrough.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
According to the decompiled lewd patcher: Amelia = mom
Looks like the patcher only goes to v22 though...think it needs to be updated.
It doesn't need an update, since there is no content with either of Amelias. One is MC's mother, other daughter... That is in unofficial incest patch... :LOL:

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It doesn't need an update, since there is no content with either of Amelia's. One is MC's mother, other daughter... That is in unofficial incest patch... :LOL:
Thanks, good to know. I've not played yet, only noticed the patch contained dialogue changes and wasn't sure if it was up to date (files are all dated 05/2020). Appreciate the clarification. Regards.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
found a bug thats happening right after the black out scene/event
every time i try to access the map i get this
1596228096452.png

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes