3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Jubileu

Nov 1, 2017
Anyone knows if this game is close to be finished? i'm havig doubts about downloading this version or waiting for the game to be complete

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Water World [v0.24.5] [NSFW Space] - Original Size: 1.71GB

Compressed version for PC (322MB): - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
all i'm getting from this is i shouldn't try spaced out
I played this game back in version 10 or something and decided at some point to wait with this because its good. And I'm patient... However, I also have a hard time reconciling the intro to this game because not only is there little explanation, but there are specific subtle references to Spaced Out which seem meaningless and that only makes me more curious. So I very recently decided to play Spaced Out first for more context and understanding. So far its basic and not exactly something I'd otherwise choose among a lot of the more recent games here, but its not bad and it is providing context which is what I wanted. I suggest that you give it a shot. I'd say you'll either end up finishing it or end it pretty early. Not much to risk.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Dev pls make a story mode for your next game it is too daam difficult to play this one. I last played ver 0.20 and now I don't even remember how the game mechanics works.

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
I loaded the save from the 0.24 version. The game gave me an error and deleted all the saves. What the fuck was that? -_-
UPD: saves weren't deleted, I just couldn't see them for some reason.

Last edited:

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Terrible game.
Click to progress.
Must eat , must sleep , nothing happening.
F*cking sandbox.
Useless roaming around the ship looking for some action.
Had this installed three times.
Thought this is such a big release and much animo , this must be me who doesn't get it somehow.
Big disappointment.
Sooooo boring!!!!
Nice women and renders but a horrible game 'n all.
Deleted for the third time.

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
Dear Ranger ,

I heard many times that new player of WW complaining about the "eating, sleeping and cleaning". Most of them may not have the patience to play till they find the "official built-in cheat mode". I once felt headache on the "simulate real life maintaining system", until you released the [Freeze stat] function.

My little suggestion for your reference:

Maybe try to make the [Freeze stat] as default mode, and make the "eat, sleep, cleaning" as optional [Hard mode] which player could choose at the beginning and choose anytime at the cabin computer.

Thanks again. :)

CravenGrave

Apr 10, 2020
It's nice that you can get steak. It's worrisome (and hilarious) that the captain fears that they would run out of stakes on the first week if they wouldn't have that money system. I'm not sure I'd want to know what kind of steaks are being offered ...

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
It's nice that you can get steak. It's worrisome (and hilarious) that the captain fears that they would run out of stakes on the first week if they wouldn't have that money system. I'm not sure I'd want to know what kind of steaks are being offered ...
Never been easy to build the logic of a story world. :p

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes