3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Misty is great. Misty could be an abbreviation for the German word "Miststück". Bitch in English. And that's what she is.
Wow! I didn't know that. I called her because she's the mysterious woman on the station :ROFLMAO: . I've studied German language in high school for four years and the best I can do if I ever visit Germany is start a fight using gestures.

• Haha
Reactions: ydraiggoch

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
Did I remember it right? Someone once mentioend that there is someone in the colleague yacht protecting youngmilia. Has it revealed or still working undercover? Or maybe just an loosen end?

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
holouw sc pix lex avt school 5.png

Hi all,

I've released 0.24.5 to my $20+ patreons, so in the unlikely event that it doesn't make it here sooner, I'll upload it myself on July 20th.

The new version has four new repeatable events - one with Sophie which completes the sex-ed series, two in the station's holo room where you can re-play previous recordings like the one with Evelyn and Iris you saw in the "Undercover" quest and one more new recording, and also one new event with Pixie and Lexi and the avatar. There are actually two events with Pixie, Lexi and the avatar, but since one of them is using the renders from the "Connected" quest, I'm not counting it as a "new" event for 0.24.5

I'm currently away and though I continue to work on the game, I rarely visit the F95 forum (the connection is not that great where I am), so when the new version appears here if there are any bugs, I might not see your reports and might not be able to fix them right away. You can use the old save I posted for 0.23.5 to check the new event with Sophie and the other three new events are accessible if you have completed the "Connected" quest. Just go to the holo room when you are alone to choose which recording to play or visit it when Pixie and Lexi are there to play a random event with the two of them and the avatar. You have no control if you'll see the "old" event with them on the beach or the "new" one, so if it's the old one, just visit the holo room on the next day for a chance to see the other.

There is a poll running on my Patreon page right now for the focus of 0.25.0 - as Megan has promised you when you start training again, she will transfer you to someone else (not the redhead) and this is what the next version will be about. Once the poll is finished, I'll start writing the dialogue and I'll share more on what to expect from the next version.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Kinda want to try this game, but it's a sandbox game, and I hate most of them. I'm seeing a walkthrough but it's all over the place, so my last hope is if there is a good hint system in the game, or are you left to your own decides to figure things out ?

Reactions: XerxesBlack

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Kinda want to try this game, but it's a sandbox game, and I hate most of them. I'm seeing a walkthrough but it's all over the place, so my last hope is if there is a good hint system in the game, or are you left to your own decides to figure things out ?
Hint system will give you everything once you get acclimated with it, so that's cool. Thing is that unless you frooze the stats with cheats, you'll have to look out for those. Otherwise it's rather straightforward, there's only a few events that sort of "hidden", but the story is almost completely linear, so even if you're presented with a choice, the main stream will remain the same.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes