3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Water World has a very appealing story with many and mostly hot girls ;) Sadly there is a fantasy sized penis ugh... Sexual animations aren't really implemented except for a few here and there and I would've loved for more. The interface would've most likely have been better with a tutorial in the beginning of the game since it was a bit confusing on how to navigate and how to get missions started.

Looking away from the fantasy sized penis, bad interface and lack of animations? It's overall a really great game with many hot bangable chicks with a unique story and concept.
Except there are close to a tousand animations (951 to be exact) in the game. At the start of the game there are fewer because this was back when Daz didn't have the built-in denoiser and animations took too long to render, but when they finaly added it, the scenes (especially towards the end of the game) are almost fully animated.

Zslayer83

Aug 31, 2018
This is my first post and since the game dev is active here I wanted to expand my congratulations on a great story through two games. I can see how the animations improved from SO to WW even and got better later in WW. I have to say I wasn't really here for the sex scenes but really for the story. As in earlier days of WW it got kind of bland so I stopped playing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ranger

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
finished update but not sure where gallery is since after epilogues other ends to spacestation with tbc and other ends on yacht with te and clicks don't do anything.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
finished update but not sure where gallery is since after epilogues other ends to spacestation with tbc and other ends on yacht with te and clicks don't do anything.
The gallery is where it has always been - in the quest info screen. Just click on the 'i' icon, and then you can go in every quest and re-play the scenes in that quest.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
This is my first post and since the game dev is active here I wanted to expand my congratulations on a great story through two games. I can see how the animations improved from SO to WW even and got better later in WW. I have to say I wasn't really here for the sex scenes but really for the story. As in earlier days of WW it got kind of bland so I stopped playing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There will be another game in the series, that's for sure. The only question is if it will be done after I finish i34 in about an year or I put i34 on hold, do the third game in the SO/WW series and go back to making i34 after that. I'll post a poll on Patreon in which I'll explain to my supporters what the game is planned to look like and ask them what their preference is. I've always said that the games that I make are a shared effort between me and my supporters, so it's only fair that they have a say in that. Now that the setting for the next game is clear (obviously it's a continuation of the WW ending where you're transported to the new universe), they can make an informed decision what they will enjoy more - the light-hearted i34 or the more story and gameplay heavy third game in the SO/WW series.

Reactions: d_pedestrian

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
was there any any pixie anal scenes that I missed? When I had an anal scene with lexi, pixie said "my ass still hurts from the last bet" what bet?

deviator

Nov 22, 2020
was there any any pixie anal scenes that I missed? When I had an anal scene with lexi, pixie said "my ass still hurts from the last bet" what bet?
After finish quest "Connected" wait for Pixie ans Lexi appear in Holo Room at early night(important). Choose the repeatable voyeur event -> join session.
If they are not in the Holo Room you can go there and check recordings. If Iris is there at the morning, you can practice with her.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The gallery is where it has always been - in the quest info screen. Just click on the 'i' icon, and then you can go in every quest and re-play the scenes in that quest.
ah you mean that.

well on last quest 2 images missing (obviously) and on awakening 3rd missing, on promise 1st, hypocrite 1st 2, naughty sibling 2-4, rivalry 2-3 and 9. i knew i missed some scenes.

won't play thru to get missing scenes (posted reason earlier).

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
ah you mean that.

well on last quest 2 images missing (obviously) and on awakening 3rd missing, on promise 1st, hypocrite 1st 2, naughty sibling 2-4, rivalry 2-3 and 9. i knew i missed some scenes.

won't play thru to get missing scenes (posted reason earlier).
After you've finished the game, on the final screen the 'i' should take you to an unlocked gallery where all the scenes are unlocked regardless of if you have played through them or not.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Zslayer83

Aug 31, 2018
Incest games fan
The story is complete, but I did see a few errors in the dialog as I was reading. Im sure Ranger might still tinker with that with a proof reader that might have missed it.

Ranger
I also want to thank you for not doing like a lot of game devs do when creating a game and "Remake" a game multiple times as you got better with animations and the artwork. Adding the option to go back and forth between boats freely was a interesting development in the game, haven't seen that in many games. I do know it also was a trigger for event with Sophia but you had to finish the striptease training with Yevette(if I spelled her name right) on boat 2 to trigger it. Wasn't a star there showing you needed to repeat it. Only after doing that 3 times and going back did Sophia's next mission start.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes