3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Now that it's finished I'm just wondering what's the point in the whole chapter 2 story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would not say it's pointless. I would say the story unfolded slowly but hey this is one of those rare games where i liked the slow burn in terms of story progression. Girls in the game were interesting enough to keep me hooked throughout the game. I am just sad that MC will never be able to see those girls again in the next chapter until and unless Ranger brings a new twist which he is really capable of.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I would not say it's pointless. I would say the story unfolded slowly but hey this is one of those rare games where i liked the slow burn in terms of story progression. Girls in the game were interesting enough to keep me hooked throughout the game. I am just sad that MC will never be able to see those girls again in the next chapter until and unless Ranger brings a new twist which he is really capable of.
Dude, you call it slow progression, I call it mad grinding.

That's not the point, anyway. The point is that the only part the new characters play is that... they're new holes to fill.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Dude, you call it slow progression, I call it mad grinding.

That's not the point, anyway. The point is that the only part the new characters play is that... they're new holes to fill.
I did not have to grind. From computer you can freeze your sleep, food, bath levels and you can even add money if you want. For every new content there's a star icon available on the map itself so you don't have to check every place to progress the story. There's walkthrough or in-game hints to help you out.

Well there are horny women and MC is the only man there. what else did you expect? Developer wasn't trying to develop a romantic relationship with anyone. Girls did not look at MC more than a dick to fuck. Hell even the only virgin girl in the game is horny as fuck always but she took her well share of time before jumping MC's dick.

If you haven't played the games already then let me tell you that this game is full of sluts. they sure have some past stories which make them interesting. The only character who i don't think is a slut is old amelia but no info is given about her past.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Hey Ranger If the girls in this ship are the same people that old amelia had in her ship 20 years ago why she never reacted after looking at them? there were no internal dialogues from old amelia stating that she recognize them. She treated them like strangers.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
For So many Creampies and no Pregnancy :eek:
And Ending Kinda Sucks :confused:(n)= It Could End it Beter with Full Family Get together .... Or Full Harem Fuckup with Pregnant Bellys (y)
Scenes whas realy Good i Liked it but with No happy ending game looks UNFINISHED

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
For So many Creampies and no Pregnancy :eek:
And Ending Kinda Sucks :confused:(n)= It Could End it Beter with Full Family Get together .... Or Full Harem Fuckup with Pregnant Bellys (y)
Scenes whas realy Good i Liked it but with No happy ending game looks UNFINISHED
So... let me get this straight. You opened the thread, saw the lack of 'pregnancy' tag, downloaded, played through it and then took the time to complain that there is no pregnancy ending which (according to your own signature) makes the ending "bad" hence - the game is unfinished (or as you would put it "UNFINISHED")?

I know it's the holiday season and people have a bit too much free time to waste, but still...

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
If you're playing Incest version MC will be Amelia's son in Spaced Out and son will be saved with lana and amelia. Son will be the one having sex with Amelia, Lana, rebecca etc which is incest. Here assistant will die.

If you're playing Non-Incest version Amelia's son will die and assistant will be saved with amelia and lana. Assistant is the one who'll fuck amelia, lana, rebecca etc. Here assistant is not related to any of them so it's not incest.

now assistant and son had the same name to have the logical explanation for both incest and non incest version. Here Ranger should not have named amelia's son as MC's name in non-incest version.

Also the way how amelia reacted to the news of her getting pregnant is strange. It would be so funny if amelia was a virgin but got pregnant because of a slutty amelia from an another universe :ROFLMAO: .Imagine being virgin and also pregnant. such a shocker indeed.
Well then there's a bug with the patch because I got the assistant ending with the patch installed.

Smirnoff42

Jul 2, 2020
Water World has a very appealing story with many and mostly hot girls ;) Sadly there is a fantasy sized penis ugh... Sexual animations aren't really implemented except for a few here and there and I would've loved for more. The interface would've most likely have been better with a tutorial in the beginning of the game since it was a bit confusing on how to navigate and how to get missions started.

Looking away from the fantasy sized penis, bad interface and lack of animations? It's overall a really great game with many hot bangable chicks with a unique story and concept.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Water World has a very appealing story with many and mostly hot girls ;) Sadly there is a fantasy sized penis ugh... Sexual animations aren't really implemented except for a few here and there and I would've loved for more. The interface would've most likely have been better with a tutorial in the beginning of the game since it was a bit confusing on how to navigate and how to get missions started.

Looking away from the fantasy sized penis, bad interface and lack of animations? It's overall a really great game with many hot bangable chicks with a unique story and concept.
Except there are close to a tousand animations (951 to be exact) in the game. At the start of the game there are fewer because this was back when Daz didn't have the built-in denoiser and animations took too long to render, but when they finaly added it, the scenes (especially towards the end of the game) are almost fully animated.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes