3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sorry to bother you, but the walkthrough and the patch links in the op are down
don't actually need either. if you follow stars then wt isn't needed and game is meant to play w/o incest.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I've just posted this on my Patreon page, so I'm sharing it here as well

epilogue good preview.png

WW epilogue first render

Hi all,

As promissed here is the first render for the WW epilogue - I've started with the 'good' ending first and with the script for it already done yesterday, I've started making the renders and the dialogue for it. Since the epilogue won't have any scenes there won't be any animations and I'll be able to add more static screens to go along with the story. As I posted yesterday one of the endings will offer a path to the third game in the series while the other will complete the story, so when the time comes for the third game, you won't have to wonder which ending of the previous game was the "cannonical" one. I know there was some confusion about that when I started WW because people didn't know which SO ending did WW inherit, so with the next game this will be clear from the start. I know that this past month updates on the progress of i34 was lacking, so I'll try to make it up to you with more regular updates on WW epilogue.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
spaceman waiting in the sky

ground control to major t........ greg

spaceman, i always wanted to be a spaceman

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Just shared this update on Patreon, so it's making it's way here as well

epilogue good 19.png

I'm done with the epilogue for the 'good' ending of WW. I don't want to spoil the story of it (or the story for the 'bad' ending), so I won't go into details, but let's say it was pretty hard finding an image to share that (hopefully) won't give away what happens in it.

I'm starting with the epilogue for the 'bad' ending next and once I write the story and start doing the renders' I'll share the first one here as well. The good news is that I'm a day ahead of schedule, so I'm pretty confident that I'll be able to release the epilogue in the last week of December and I'll be able to include the unlocked gallery in it.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Good news everyone! I got some extra free time today (basically worked the whole day on it with no distractions) and managed to complete the last version of WW. Here is the announcement I put on Patreon:

Hi all,

I've just posted the links for WW 1.1 to my top tier patreons, which means it will be made available for all on Dec. 27th.

I know earlier today I said it would take me till Wednesday to wrap it up, but I got some more free time today and I figured that I might try and make it up to you about the delayed episode 2 of Island 34 (again, sorry about that).
I hope all of you keep a save close to the end of the game, so you can check both endings because what happens is pretty different from the 'good' one where you, Lana and Susan disable the machine and the 'bad' one where you got stuck in the android's body and got sent with the redhead to another universe.
As I said before I've received a number of DMs from you about continuing the SO/WW games. Unfortunately this would mean that I'll have to put Island 34 on hold, because I can't work on both games at the same time. Before making that decision, I'll put it up for a vote but this won't happen until I have the WW epilogue released publicly. The reason for this is that one of the endings serves as a starting point for the next chapter of the story, so I prefer that you've seen what the game will be about before asking you to make that decision.
With SO where the endings were pretty similar, there was quite a bit of confusion as to which one was the 'cannonical' one where WW started. This won't be the case with the next chapter of the story since it's pretty clear from the epilogue which ending continues the story and which completes it.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Hi all !
How to install the incest patch ? In the game folder or what ?
Anyone to explain me ?
Thank you :)

deviator

Nov 22, 2020
Yes, unpack the files and put them into game folder.
It take affect from quest "The Hypocrite" to quest "The Plan".

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes