3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

sx\cf\sx

Feb 1, 2019
[QUOTE = "Ranger, message: 4508274, membre: 139458"]
[ATTACH = complet] 890237 [/ ATTACH]
J'ai chargé la sauvegarde et la quête est déjà commencée (voir l'indicateur d'étoile dans la salle d'holo).
[/CITATION]
still hasn't started for me that's weird

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
well fuck.i finally finished the game
I think Amelia (mother) and Rebecca survived and the other yatch(college girls)saved them.
for Amelia (daughter)she got back to our universe in Amelia (mother) body. So she will see Greg and Lana there again.And can stop all the madness.
Greg and Lana
and Susan get on ocean and will join Amelia (mother) and Rebecca on college yatch

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
And since with Amelia (daughter)in the original universe timeline got stable as Susan said
So Greg .Amelia (mother).Lana.Rebecca. and Susan will continue to live in water world forever
MY VERSION OF HAPPY ENDING

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Dev why couldn't you make the Happy Ending
With showing everyone being together.in water world or they all go together to original world.
I'm really disappointed in you
There is an epilogue planned which will have the story for both endings which I'll probably pick up right after I finish the next version of "Island 34".

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
There is an epilogue planned which will have the story for both endings which I'll probably pick up right after I finish the next version of "Island 34".
Awesome! I was just thinking how it felt like it wasn't over.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Phew!
I've just played the ending and without a proper epilogue this really would ruin the whole game.
Many thanks for informing us!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
overall not bad game but lacks things to do since most of time mc spends in bath and napping atm after has done daily tutoring. quite same thing on prev. episode except it had things to do but those got monotonous.

Aroc

Jun 7, 2020
so, i downloaded it and tried to play it. but i cant talk to any girls, and when i just forward time, there is sometimes a thing with a star on the map, but in most cases im hungry or need a bath. and took like forever until i figured out where to click to get food/a bath.

Maybe some more Info in the Hud about what is what, and whats going on? The start so far just confused me

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so, i downloaded it and tried to play it. but i cant talk to any girls, and when i just forward time, there is sometimes a thing with a star on the map, but in most cases im hungry or need a bath. and took like forever until i figured out where to click to get food/a bath.

Maybe some more Info in the Hud about what is what, and whats going on? The start so far just confused me
when room isn't occupied nap or bath there (if nothing else to do) and eat at dining room in the morning and other times (when nothing to do) by clicking wheel and can't talk to girls unless there's star (then needs to go to right area and click star at next to wheel) or talk option (bubbles).

true that game interface is confusing and most of time greg isn't doing anything and sometimes it seems that he should be in 2 places at sametime.

deviator

Nov 22, 2020
You can freeze your stats(bath, food, sleep, add money) from the laptop in your cabin and skip the boring grind.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes