3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Welp, that's one way to get through rape I guess, try to enjoy it. This might need the rape tag..

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
What the heck, I never had a single problem at all with saves for any update, and now that the game finished my save file is broken, and starting over seems annoying since I cant just hold down CTRL like in most VN types... can anyone take a look, and see if its an easy fix ? Ranger or anyone else that knows code ?

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
What the heck, I never had a single problem at all with saves for any update, and now that the game finished my save file is broken, and starting over seems annoying since I cant just hold down CTRL like in most VN types... can anyone take a look, and see if its an easy fix ? Ranger or anyone else that knows code ?
You have played an unofficial port of the game (e.g. compressed) which modifies the code as well as the graphics. When you try to open the save in the unmodified code, the game can't find in it's code what's described in the save to restore it's state. Nothing I can do on my end - sorry.

Reactions: Thermophob

AravinFlame

Mar 11, 2019
I'm stuck. Don't know to how to trigger The Awakening mission. Using Android and cheats on. I did try sleeping but nothing happens just repeating the grind. Finished all the previous missions. Is there any walkthrough ?
WhatsApp Image 2020-11-10 at 00.07.23.jpeg

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
Ok.so it's been a long time since I play the first one.when we were in space. I forgot all family members names.and the others in station.
As the game goes on in water world I get more confused. Can any one introduc characters??

Like what is mom name or sisters name and other people who where with mc in space station

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Welp, that's one way to get through rape I guess, try to enjoy it. This might need the rape tag..
WTF is that pegging forced? did Ranger put a slonique on people?
to think I respected this dev lol, good thing I have not played the last update of this.
Guess I won't play the new game anymore either. :FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: FetusStomper

AravinFlame

Mar 11, 2019
Ok.so it's been a long time since I play the first one.when we were in space. I forgot all family members names.and the others in station.
As the game goes on in water world I get more confused. Can any one introduc characters??

Like what is mom name or sisters name and other people who where with mc in space station
Same here. I forgot about spaced out. Waterworld was confusing at start but don't worry just play as the story progress you will know everyone in previous game and what happened in spaced out.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes